Chapter Three

Time, Please Stop | Rewriting

 

" Where is she ? " Hee - Jin's mother asked Kikwang .

 

" She's missing .... "

 

" What do you mean by missing !? " She yelled at him .

 

" When I was there they said they hadn't seen her at all that whole night . " He lied .

 

" Well , find her you have thirty days to do so , I'll be watching . " She said eyeing him as he walked out of the office .

 

He got home as soon as he can to see Hee - Jin up and looking around for something .

 

" What are you doing ? " He said sternly .

 

" Wine . Do you have any ? " She asked her eyes filled with tears .

 

" No , I don't drink , and neither should you what are you eighteen ? " He questioned a little madly .

 

" Nineteen actually . " 

 

" Why do you need wine anyway ? "


" It helps me . "

 

" Help you what ? Look like a fool ? "

 

" No ! " She yelled . " It helps me forget about him ! Even if it only for a little while ! " She yelled sobbing now .

 

" Whatever , your problem . " He said walking out of the living room and to the spare room .

 

" I only drink because I'm in pain ! " She yelled to him .

 

' Pain ? The pain of your ex - boyfriend dying , right ? ' He wanted to ask .

 

" When I forget about him , I don't know it makes me feel less depressed , it makes me happy he's in heaven instead of this ed up world ! "  She yelled before falling to the ground sobbing louder .

 

She didn't notice but before she could realize it ; Kikwang was hugging her , not even her own best friend hugged her or even comforted her during the hard time she's been through .

 

" Thank you . " She said returning the embrace .