chapter twenty-one ;

Time, Please Stop | Rewriting

"You love her don't you ? You fell into her trap ." Her mother scoffed . "She does this all the time , don't believe her . She's a stupid ." Her mother spat . Kikwang still had the gun to her head .

 

"I don't believe you ." He calmly said .

 

"Just wait , she'll slowly ruin your life , she has been ruining mine ."

 

"Maybe because they things she does is for your attention, she wasn't the one who changed. You were ."

 

"It's too late, by now she should be dead, and I get everything." Her mom smirked. Kikwang could handle it. He knew Hee-Jin wouldn't be able to take her anymore especially if she found out her mother hired a hit-man. He pulled the trigger.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"How is she ?" Yoseob asked the doctor.

 

"She's stable, but in a coma. The poision could take a while to get out of her system, but only time will tell." He sighed.

 

After the doctor left they waited for Kikwang, he eventually came bursting in. Bloody.

 

The guys gasped. "I don't want to talk about it." He ran upstairs, immediately taking a shower.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Why did you come back bloody?" Yoseob just had to ask. They were all gathered in the living room with Kikwang who kept looking at Hee-Jin's bedroom door.

 

"Let's just say I got rid of the problem." He went up to see her. He looked at her, she looked the same, she looked a little paler, that's all. He brushed some of her hair off of her face. 

 

"I promise, you'll wake up better." He kissed her forehead.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hello, I'm here as a replacement for your regular doctor. I'm Dr. Kim." He smiled at Kikwang.

 

Kikwang didn't return the smile but stepped to the side to let him in. Hyunseung lead him to her room, it wasn't until five minutes later they realized something was off, especially when their regular doctor came.

 

Kikwang ran up the stairs as quick as he could, he noticed the other "doctor" had cut the plug her ventilation system she had been hooked up to.

 

"Fooled you, huh?" Kim Junsu smiled. "Everything will be mines after she dies." He laughed. Kikwang tackled him he begin to stop when he realized Hee-Jin's heartbeat was slowing down.

 

Junhyung and the others came running in with the others, they fought Junsu while Kikwang tried to help her breath. "Please don't leave me." He begged. He began CPR he did it for five minutes straight, it was working. He tried one last time until the doctor pulled him away. Kikwang was crying, she was gone.

 

DooJoon hugged him patting his back, but then he heard someone breathing hardly... it was Hee-Jin.

 

Kikwang hurried to her bedside. "Hee-Jin, do you remember me?" He asked desperately.

 

She looked away at first but looked straight at him and nodded. "I know what you did too." She nodded her head. 

 

"Please, I'm trying to get that past me. I love you, I didn't know. Please, don't leave me." The other guys left carrying the unconsious Junsu out as well.

 

"Oppa... I love you too." She sobbed. She felt guilty. Of course she would. She loves her ex-boyfriend's killer.