Chapter Two

Time, Please Stop | Rewriting

 

There she was again the ' Troubled Princess ' what they called her ; she was drinking heavily , heaver then all the other times .

But this time she was crying , crying hardly . She was in a private room this time though .

 

" Oppa , I miss you . " She smiled sadly before passing out .

 

" Have any of you seen a Hee - Jin around here tonight ? " The guy asked a group of people .

 

" Who's that ? " A girl asked her friends .

 

" He means the ' Troubled Princess ' . " Her guy friend mentioned .

 

" ' Troubled Princess ' " He questioned .

 

" She's treated like a Princess but trouble always catches her , she been a wreck since her boyfriend died . " He explained .

 

" Who wouldn't be !? I mean if you died I would be sad too ! " The girl who he guessed was the other guys girlfriend defended her .

 

" Well thanks for the help . " He said leaving the bickering couple .

 

He sat there waiting ; he stayed up the whole time until her heard it .

 

" There's the ' Troubled Princess ' somebody commented as she walked out of the hallway into the resting area where he was . Her eyes were bloodshot as she walked out , he followed .

 

She caught on quick that she was being followed she quickly ran to the back but he was following , she tripped ; well five inch heels weren't really the type of shoes to be running in ; she quickly put herself together but he was missing . She turned completely and she then out .

 

He was there with her in the woods debating whether or not to do so ; he never got a clear look at her but now that he did ; she was beautiful .

 

" Oppa .... " She said in her sleep .

 

He didn't pull the trigger. He picked her up then took her to his house in the woods .

 

" I'll keep you here till your safe . " He stated tucking her into bed .