Chapter 8

The Three Words I Wanted to Hear
~The Next Day~ 
 
Minhee had just woken up. She laid in bed and thought about yesterday's events.
 
After they had finished dinner, Minhee offered to wash the dishes but Daehyun refused to and said he would do it. While Daehyun was washing the dishes, he again, looked lost in thought. When Minhee asked if he was okay, he said he was fine but Minhee could tell there was something he was hiding from her.
 
Minhee looked at the ceiling and sighed. *What is making Daehyun like this?* she thought.
 
"Maybe I should ask Zelo" Minhee said to herself and began to get ready.
--------------------
 
Minhee rang the doorbell to Zelo's house. A few seconds later, the door opened. 
 
"NOONA!" Zelo exclaimed and tackled Minhee for a hug. 
 
"It's nice to see you too" Minhee chuckled and hugged Zelo back. 
 
"So, why did you come here?" Zelo said as he released Minhee from the hug. 
 
"Do I need a reason to visit you?" Minhee raised a brow.
 
"No! I mean, I was just" Zelo stuttered.
 
"I'm joking" Minhee laughed.
 
"Actually, I wanted to ask you something about Daehyun. Did anything happen to him while I was gone?" Minhee asked.
 
Zelo's face went blank for a few seconds. "Nope nothing happened. Why?" 
 
"He seemed kind of weird when I went to his house yesterday. Oh well, maybe it's just me" Minhee smiled. 
 
"Oh and did you call Daehyun last night?" Minhee asked.
 
Zelo looked confused. "No. I was out with my parents last night" 
 
Minhee paused. "Okay then... Well, i'll be going now" Minhee walked a few steps before turning back. 
 
"Oh and lay off the milk. You're too tall" Minhee joked.
 
Zelo laughed. "Maybe you're just short" 
 
Minhee stuck out her tongue and Zelo did the same. They both broke out into laughter. 
 
"Bye!" Minhee waved. Zelo waved back and went inside. 
 
Minhee's happy expression turned into a confused one.
 
*If Zelo didn't call him then who did? Who called that made him lie about it?* Minhee thought.
 
Minhee looked at the house beside Zelo's. *Maybe I should visit Daehyun* Minhee walked up to Daehyun's house and rang the doorbell. She waited for a few minutes.
 
No one answered. She rang again and still, no one answered. *Maybe he isn't home*. She decided to call him.
 
He picked up after a few seconds.
 
"Hi!" 
Hi Minhee. Did you want something?
"Oh I was just wondering where you are"
I'm just at home, watching TV. Why?
Minhee paused for a few seconds. She peaked through the window. The TV wasn't on and he wasn't at home either.
"No reason. I'll talk to you later" she hung up and leaned against the door.
 
*What is he hiding?*
----------
All will be revealed later on e v e
 
Lol sorry I haven't been updating. My motivation is like _________
 
Anyways, does anyone have an idea of what Daehyun is hiding? :D
 
Leave a comment telling me your thoughts and don't forget to subscribe!