Chapter 11

The Three Words I Wanted to Hear

A day had passed and Minhee was laying down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. So much unanswered questions were roaming through her head. Minhee sighed. I shouldn't be thinking about this anymore. She thought as she sat up straight. Maybe I should go out today to clear my thoughts

Minhee got ready and walked downstairs. "Where are you going?" Minhee's mom asked as she was wiping the tables. "I'm just going to go out for a walk" Minhee smiled softly.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Minhee's mom asked worriedly.

"I don't have any appetite. I'll eat while I'm out, don't worry" Minhee walked up to her mom and hugged her. "I'll be back by dinner" Minhee said and walked out.

-------------------------------

Minhee walked through the streets of Seoul. There were mostly couples out and that made Minhee's mood go down.

Are we even in a fight? I don't even know if I should be mad or not. She thought. Minhee just wanted Daehyun to be honest with her. She didn't like that he was keeping secrets from her. Her clustered thoughts were almost cleared as she breathed in the air of Seoul.

She took out her phone and earbuds and decided to listen to some music as she wandered around.

She started walking and stopped when she noticed she passed by a café. Not just any café, the café that Daehyun and her would always go to. Their café.

She smiled softly and walked inside. The familiar place greeted her and she was put at ease. That was, until she saw a familiar figure inside. Although the person's back was facing her, she could immediately recognize the person from his familiar blonde hair to the way he moved. He was with a girl and they seemed to be happy, laughing and talking to each other.

Minhee's fist clenched unconsciously as she saw him whisper in the girl's ear and she giggled. Maybe she was seeing things? Maybe it wasn't what it looked like?

All those thoughts were gone as the figure turned his head and locked eyes with her. His face was blank before his lips curved into a smirk. He looked at the girl in front of him and leaned into her face.

Minhee couldn't stand it any longer. She quickly turned around from the scene, her eyes getting wet as she bit her lip try to hold in her tears.

She let out a scoff in disbelief. So this was what he was hiding? And here I was, worrying about him when this was all just a big joke. She thought. Blinking to rid her tears, she turned around and walked up to Daehyun.

Daehyun looked at her with a mocking smile. But that smile was replaced when Minhee did something both of them least expected her to do.

 

She slapped him.

 

Daehyun's mouth was bleeding as the girl sitting beside him looked at him alarmingly.

"Daehyun are you okay?" she said frantically.

Minhee took a deep breath and walked out of the store full of surprised customers, but not before whispering something.

 

"Goodbye Daehyun"

~~~~~~~~~~`

Wow i haven't updated in a looonnngggg time xD Sorry, I'll try to update more often now, since things are getting heated up e v e

Please subscribe and leave a comment telling me your thoughts! It helps a lot. Oh and if you don't mind checking out my crack fic that I recently posted?

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/773229/the-magical-booty-crack-baekhyun-daehyun-youngjae-lay-kris