Chapter 4

The Three Words I Wanted to Hear

When Daehyun woke up, he found himself lying in a bed, in a hospital room. He glanced around the room. Suddenly, the door bursted open. “HYUNG!!” A worried looking Zelo ran to Daehyun. “You suddenly fainted on the streets, are you okay?” Zelo asked. When Daehyun was about to answer, the doctor came in.

“Excuse me sir, can you leave the room while I talk to Jung Daehyun, please?” the doctor said. Zelo nodded, looked at Daehyun and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelo paced back and forth outside of the room. “What are they talking about? What if it’s something bad? Will Daehyun hyung be okay?” Zelo mumbled to himself. “AGHSGADHDAI” Zelo half said half screamed. A nurse passed by and gave Zelo a stern glare. “Please be quiet in the hospital or we’ll have to ask you to leave” the nurse said strictly and walked away. “I’m sorry” Zelo bowed.

To Zelo’s relief, the door opened. Zelo went back into the room with a worried expression on his face. “What did the doctor say?” Daehyun hesitated for a brief moment. He didn’t want Zelo to be worried about him. “The doctor just said that I didn’t have enough sleep. I stayed up late a lot, that’s why. Don’t worry, its nothing serious” Daehyun assured.

Zelo’s face was unreadable for a few seconds. “Oh, okay. Well, you should get some rest. I’ll visit you tomorrow!” Zelo smiled and walked out of the room. *Did he believe me?* Daehyun thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Zelo walked out of the room, he tried looking for the doctor that was in Daehyun’s room before. *He may say that the doctor said he didn’t have enough sleep but I’d rather believe the doctor’s words than his. Knowing him, he would’ve lied so that people wouldn’t worry about him* Zelo thought and sighed.

After 5 minutes of searching, he finally found the doctor. “Excuse me doctor, is patient Jung Daehyun in room 403 okay? Why did he suddenly faint?”

“I’m sorry but we can’t reveal information to people unless they are the patient’s family members. Are you related to him?” the doctor asked.

“Errr, I’m his cousin” Zelo told the doctor and he believed him.

 “I’m sorry to say this but your cousin has leukemia.”

Zelo froze.

------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update ;o; Im working on another chapter so i'll probably do a double update!  Leave a comment on what you think so far! ^^