Chapter 3

The Three Words I Wanted to Hear

At around 9:00am, Daehyun woke up with a huge headache. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. Minhee wasn’t there. He went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and saw a plate of eggs and bacon with a note beside it.

Good Morning! ^^ I made breakfast for you to eat when you wake up! I didn’t want to wake you up since you looked so peaceful .I’m going to be out of the city for about a week. I’m visiting my grandparents.. Don’t miss me too much! I’ll text you! :) - Minhee

Daehyun smiled at Minhee’s thoughtfulness. He microwaved the eggs and bacon and began to eat it. *A week without Minhee..* Daehyun thought.

When he was finished eating, the headache hadn’t gone away but it had hurt less. He decided to go to Zelo’s house to ask if he had any medicine for headaches.

When he knocked on the door, Zelo appeared. “Oh, hi hyung!” Zelo replied, appearing out of breath. “What’s with the special occasion?” Daehyun asked as he pointed to Zelo’s clothes. “Are you going out on a date?” Daehyun joked. Zelo pinked. Daehyun laughed. “So I was right?” Daehyun questioned with an eyebrow up. “N-No! It isn’t a date… I’m just going out with a friend that’s all…” Zelo said while looking at the ground.

 “So what did you want?” Zelo asked. “I was wondering if you had any medicine for headaches?” Daehyun asked. “Oh okay, hold on” Zelo went into his house to get some medicine. When he found it, he gave it to Daehyun. “Hope you feel better soon hyung!” Zelo smiled.

 “Thank—“ Daehyun was interrupted when a girl behind him suddenly spoke. “Hi Zelo!” the girl said while smiling. “H-hi Eunji” Zelo blushed. Daehyun smirked.  “Well, have fun hanging out with your friend” Daehyun whispered to Zelo, waved and walked to his house.

When he got home, he took the medicine. Since the medicine made him drowsy, he went to his bed and slept.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 days had passed since Minhee left. They had been texting each other and updating each other with whats happening. Day by day, Daehyun started feeling weird. He wouldn’t have any appetite, he would feel oddly tired and he would get more headaches.  Of course, he wouldn't tell MInhee about it. One day, something terrible happened.

Daehyun was walking home from buying groceries when he started feeling dizzy again. Daehyun groaned. “Not this again” he thought. He grabbed onto the pole on the side walk to steady himself while grabbing his head. Along with feeling dizzy, Daehyun was also getting a headache.

His vision started to get blurry and there were black spots everywhere. Then, everything out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry i haven't updated in a while xD I kinda lost motivation. Don't forget to leave a comment!

Oh and do you guys mind checking out my friend's story? Its a Kaisoo one!

www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/506333/starbucks-fluff-romance-exo-kaisoo