Chapter 10

The Three Words I Wanted to Hear
Then next day, Minhee went to Daehyun's house and rang the door bell. 
 
She was going to get answers and she wanted them now. After yesterday's event, Minhee had gotten curious and mad. Why was he lying to her? Didn't he trust her? What's going on with him? Those thoughts flooded through her head and she knew she wouldn't have a good sleep unless she got some answers. 
 
A few moments later, Daehyun opened the door wearing a wife beater and shorts. Minhee's cheeks turned a light pink. She gulped Dang he looks hot in that but now's not the time to fantasize over him
 
"Oh, Minhee! You should've gave me a call if you were going to come over. I didn't even have time to get ready yet" Daehyun's husky, morning voice made Minhee gulp again.
 
Stop being so attractive, I'm trying to be mad here
 
"Here, come in" Daehyun opened the door wider and Minhee stepped inside.
 
Minhee sat down on the couch in his living room while Daehyun followed, putting an arm around her as he sat down beside her. He unconsciously started playing with one of her hands while her other hand was intertwined with his. Minhee automatically rested her head on his shoulder. They had done this many times so this was like second nature for them.
 
They stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying each other's presence. Minhee had almost forgotten why she wanted to be there in the first place.
 
"So, how come you're here all of a sudden?" He asked.
 
Minhee broke away from Daehyun's hold and turned her body to face him. 
 
"Actually, I wanted to ask you a few things" Minhee said.
 
Minhee closed her eyes and let out a breath. 
 
"Where were you yesterday?" she asked.
 
Daehyun blinked. "Didn't I tell you already? I was just at home, watching T.V"
 
"I was at your house yesterday, you weren't there"
 
Daehyun's face went blank. 
 
"I-I..." Daehyun stuttered.
 
"And who did you actually call the other day?.....I know it was't Zelo" Minhee said as she looked at Daehyun, waiting for an answer.
 
Daehyun paused for a few moments and let out a sigh.
 
"I-I..... I can't tell you." Daehyun stuttered.
 
"Why? I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other" Minhee  asked with disbelief.
 
Minhee paused.
 
"You don't trust me, is that it?" Minhee said, looking at Daehyun in the eye.
 
"No that's not-" 
 
"You've been acting strange lately. I don't know if it's because of what you're hiding, or if it's something else. I'm worried about you but you aren't telling me anything!" Minhee exclaimed.
 
"Just what are you keeping from me?" Minhee looked at Daehyun with hurt in her eyes. 
 
Daehyun looked at the ground. 
 
Seconds, minutes passed but it felt like hours.
 
"You know what. Forget I asked. Just, forget it" Minhee got up and walked to the door.
 
Daehyun sat there, staring at Minhee as she walked to the door.
 
Minhee turned back and looked at Daehyun with a blank expression and closed the door.
 
Daehyun sat there, staring at the door before lying down on the couch, covering his eyes with his arm. 
 
*Im sorry*
 
----------------------
 
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE ;o; I HAD NO MOTIVATION. Sorry for the short chapter too ;-; 
Anyways, please leave a comment! It helps me out a lot. Don't forget to subscribe! ^^