Chapter 1

The Three Words I Wanted to Hear

 

 

“NAEJIMA, HAJIMA, JEBAL GEUREOJIMA, JAJEUNGNA, YEORINA, NEOL SARANGHAJANHA” The sound of Minhee’s phone woke her up.

 Minhee groaned and got up to check the time. “Who’s calling at 9:00 in the morning on a Saturday” Minhee complained.

“Hello? Who is this?” she said with an annoyed voice.

 “Hmm, I don’t know, guess?” the person said.

 Minhee’s eyes widened. “Daehyun oppa? Sorry, I didn’t know it was you!” Minhee chuckled.

 “No problem. Do you remember what today is?” Daehyun asked.

 “Hmmm, is it Saturday?” Minhee said playfully

 “No! Well, I mean yes it is Saturday but there’s something else!” Daehyun said, a little hurt.

“Hmm, is it Easter?” Minhee teased.

“No...” Daehyun said with disappointment evident in his voice.

 “I’m joking, of course I know what today is! It’s our 8 month anniversary.”

“Thank god, I thought you forgot. Do you know how disappointed I was? I was almost thinking of breaking up…” Daehyun said sadly.

“Hey! Don’t joke about that!” Minhee pouted.

“Who said I was joking?” Daehyun teased

“Yah!” Minhee shouted.

“Okay, okay. I’m joking. Since it’s our anniversary, I was thinking we could go somewhere special? Meet me at the park near your house at 11:00! Don’t be late!”

“Okay. okay Bye!!” Minhee hung up. “Okay, time to get ready!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At exactly 11:00, Minhee was there. About 2-3 minutes later, Daehyun arrived.

“You’re the one who told me not to be later, yet you’re the one that’s late” Minhee chuckled.

“Sorry.” Daehyun said while holding Minhee’s hand. “Let’s go!”

“Where are we going?” Minhee asked while they were walking.

“You’ll see! By the way, you look beautiful.” Daehyun said while winking at Minhee, which caused her to blush.

After 10 minutes of walking, they finally arrived at a café, and took a seat next to the windows.

“Do you know why I brought you here?” Daehyun smiled.

“This is the place we went for our first date.” Minhee laughed, thinking about the memory.

~Flash Back~

It was a cloudy day, as Daehyun and Minhee walked through the streets of Seoul. They were enjoying their date when suddenly, it started raining.

 “Oh no, we didn’t bring an umbrella. We’re gonna get soaked!” Minhee squealed.

 “Come on!” Daehyun said as he grabbed Minhee’s hand. They ran to a nearby café to wait for the rain to stop. They both ordered a cappuccino to keep warm.

While Daehyun was talking, he accidentally spilled the cappuccino on his pants. Luckily it was warm but it looked like he just wet himself.

When the rain stopped, they started to walk home. His pants weren’t dried though. People walking by were giving Daehyun strange looks while whispering. Minhee laughed every time someone gave Daehyun a strange look. It was a good day. Well, at least for Minhee.

~End of Flash Back~

Since that day, they’ve been coming to this café when they had time.

“You should’ve seen the looks on their faces!” Minhee laughed.

 “I did, they looked at me like I was some weird man that wasn’t potty trained” Daehyun pouted.

 “Excuse me, may I take your order?” the waiter asked. “2 cappuccinos’ please” Minhee smiled. “Okay, coming right up” the waiter smiled politely at them and went to get their order.

---------------------

Well here's the first chapter! The second chapter is going to be a continuation of this! Leave a comment on what you think of it so far :D