Kisses

Donghae addicted.

Chapter 9: Kisses.

 

Okay so the start is pretty random and I wanted to leave it out buttttt the chapters after slightly have to do with it so yeah.. xD.

 

--

 

A few weeks after the party had passed. Donghae kept teasing me trying to make me kiss him again while Kibum just acted like a perfect boyfriend. Sohee was still excited over the dance she had with Kibum.. and I was slightly jealous.. But I guess that’s the Kibum-effect, I’m slightly attached to him now..

 

 “ Ayumiiii~!”  I bit my lip to stop the smile from forming. “ Yes..”  I answered coldly and I suddenly got hugged by the bright Donghae. “Nothing, just hugging you.” I giggled a little as he moved to sit next me.

 

“Move Dingdong.” Donghae’s jaw dropped as Kibum just smirked at the reaction pulling on Donghae’s arm then sat himself next to me smiling brightly. “Ayumi~ My sweet Ayumi.”  And POOF another rose! “ WAAAH~! Kibum! How’d you do that!?”  I giggled grabbing the rose then saw the glare Donghae gave Kibum. “You just wait! I’ll think of something better!” And Donghae tried leaving the classroom but the teacher shoved him back inside.

 

--

 

I sighed in frustration as I started climbing the climbing frame{I think it’s called that o__O, English isn’t my first language, sorry!} . I totally hated those things, ever since I was small I kept falling off trees, breaking something of course. Also I hated those because well EunHyuk looks like a monkey; and monkeys climb, so I don't like climbing. I started going up making it to the top and cheering silently. I was about to take a step down when something hit my leg, making me fall backwards. I tried to fall on my feet(Like in those action films!) but ended up feeling a lot more pain than expected when I fell on the ground.

 

I moaned in pain reaching for my leg.

 

Suddenly I got surrounded by every one off my class asking me if I was okay.

 

"Jagiya!" Kibum cried kneeling down next me "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. EunHyuk and Donghae also knelt next me. "Aish! I knew I should've told the PE teacher about your problem with climbing! Now you've probably broke something!" EunHyuk kept babbling on. "Shut up and bring me to the nursing office!" I snapped. EunHyuk glared at me "Jeez, no need to get--" Kibum suddenly lifted me up bridal style and started walking. "Yah!" Donghae and EunHyuk yelled going after us.

 

Kibum sat me down on bed as the nurse went to Kibum "What's with her?" She asked batting her eye lashes. I glared at her. "She fell from the 'climbing frame'." The nurse nodded smiling 'ily' at him. I felt like strangling her. Donghae started poking me everywhere. 'Grrr' I thought glaring at both off them. "Ouch!" I yelled as he poked my leg. "Yah! Don't hurt my sister!" EunHyuk yelled pushing Donghae away. "Hm, I don’t think it’s anything serious but she should use crutches for a week, just to help her with walking.” The nurse said getting serious getting bandages from a cupboard.

 

--

 

I was annoyed at the fact they didn't let me go home but instead made Donghae and EunHyuk help me around, since Kibum didn't follow all my classes. They helped me sit down as Ara rushed to my side "What happened? Did EunHyuk hurt you? I knew he would get abusive!" Ara said quickly, that's one of the things she has in common with EunHyuk, they talk too much. "Yah! I didn't do it! She fell down.” Donghae turned to me "There was a mat on the ground, how come it disappeared?" He asked.

 

'Now I think of it, when I went up there where mats.' I thought. "I don't know.." I mumbled. "Okay, detective Donghae is on it!" Donghae said standing up with an proud look. "Aish, Donghae sometimes you’re just too childish." I said shaking my head. “That’s why you love me~” He sang. ‘I swear I hate it when he does that! It reminds me of, that!’ I thought my face warming up.

 

“Arasso. Stand up! We’re going to inspect the place!” Donghae said pulling me up. “But—I!” I said faking a wince. “Nuh-uh!” He said smirking and pulled me somewhere. He looked around then opened the door quickly pulling me inside the room. He closed the door locking it ‘Omg! Is he gonna me!?’ I thought half-excited. “Okay, I heard this was the place where you can see all the security video’s..” He said walking to something with lots of screens. He knows way too good where everything is.. o_o.

 

“Okay, got it! Come here!” Donghae motioned me over and I half-glared at him limping over to him as he rewinded the video.

 

Me climbing.
Me at top.
Jessica and crew pulling mats away :O.
Jessica throwing ball at my feet making me fall.

 

I don’t know why, but I’m sad about it. It’s not like I never broke my fell before. “Aish! I’ll take care of her!” Donghae yelled frustrated. “If I can be the one slapping her!” I said grinning evilly. “Yeah sure!” Donghae said smiling. He helped me up and pulled me to where Jessica could be, she noticed him and grinned “Jagiya!” She said happily jumping to hug him.

 

“Nuh-uh!” He said smiling at her. I saw her face lit up and huffed. She went closer to him but then I ‘stepped’ forward and slapped her face>_

 

Feel the burn off getting slapped!’ I thought evilly.

 

She turned to me surprised then Donghae pulled me behind him “We both know you made her fall, so I’m going to hurt you!” Donghae said excitedly. Jessica backed away in fear, calling her crew. Which had ran of after hearing Donghae say that. “Jagiya~” Jessica cooed. “It wasn’t me.” “I got the video!” Donghae said smirking. “Uhm, I— Can a kiss make it better?” She said smiling nervously. I grinned “Donghae Oppa Hwaiting!” I said excitedly.



I smiled satisfied as Jessica had run off scared, psh as if Donghae would dare hit a girl. “Okay, that’s settled. She’ll stay away from you. So you want me to bring you somewhere?” Donghae asked smiling at me. I thought slightly: “Kibum oppa!” I said excitedly. Donghae turned away “Anywhere else?” He said through gritted teeth. “Why? I want to go to Kibum oppa!” I whined. Donghae gave me a small glare “He’s evil!” Donghae said. I blinked my eyes slightly “Kibum was evil! Now he’s sweet and innocent!” I said grinning.

 

 

“Every one has an evil side, Kibum is totally evil! I mean he’s just a devil with wings~ and not the prettiest either, I mean I’m so much better anyways!” Donghae said in one breathe grinning. “Kibum oppa!” I said excitedly as Kibum stood behind him, did I have to give Donghae a sign? Donghae spun around quickly “Ki-Grr!” He said glaring. ‘Omo! He did say Ki-Grr.. It sounds kind of cute, Ki-Grr… ahahahahahah’ I thought starting to laugh.

 

 “You little DingDong boy.. What did you just say about me?” Kibum said turning to Donghae glaring.

 

“The truth!” Donghae said. “Oh, I thought you where talking about yourself.” Kibum said rolling his eyes. ‘Hey I use that line too~’ I thought happily. “Aish, I’m too innocent and cute for that.” Donghae said scoffing. Slowly a crowd started forming, EunHyuk went to me. “What’s with them?” He asked me. “Donghae called Kibum evil and other stuff while Kibum was standing behind him and they started fighting and stuff like that!” I said in one breath.

 

“You want to fight? BRING IT ON!” Donghae yelled. He was about to hit Kibum when EunHyuk pulled him back “Yo chill man!” EunHyuk said in his weird English accent. Kibum was glaring as the whole crowd started saying stuff.

 

“All that about Ayumi? She’s pretty and all, but a Kingka fight?”

“Aish, I wish Ayumi was mine.” ‘OMG I’M SO HOTT’ I thought happily hearing that *_*.

 

“Ugh! Stupid b*tch! First she steals your Kibum, now she’s after my Donghae!” I heard Jessica say to Tiffany. “Look you’re the one who ran off when Donghae was about to beat you up so just shut the hell up and let’s go!” Tiffany snapped. I smiled slightly.

“Aish, I can’t choose! Ayumi looks cute with both off them.” One said.

 

‘Wait, this is a love fight. That means.. Donghae likes me too?’I thought turning to Donghae who was being held back by EunHyuk. ‘That’s why he acted so weird when Kibum and I got together..’ I thought looking at Donghae puzzled. ‘That’s why.. HE LOVES ME~’ I thought doing a mental happy dance.

 

--KibumPov.

 

I glared at Donghae then turned to Ayumi who was looking rather, weird. But okay! I went to her then thought of what could piss Donghae off, besides that stupid rock interrupted us last time.. I smirked and went to her. “Jagiya-“ I said cheerily. She turned to me “Hmm—Mmm!” She said her voice getting muffled as I kissed her suddenly. I saw her eyes widen.

 

I gave her a reassuring look with my eyes then pulled away. I pulled my arm around her. I heard people mumbling new things.

 

“Kibum definitely won with that! I heard he kisses really good!” ‘Hehehe, yeah I do!’ I thought smirking pulling her to walk off.

“Aish! He shouldn’t have done it like that! I mean—“ someone said but got cut off by someone else “You always have to complain don’t you? They probably have kissed many more times, this wouldn’t do anything!” The other said. I glanced at Ayumi through the corner off my eye and saw her face tinge a deep red and she was looking away.

 

‘Hehehe, cuuuuute!’ I thought happily but still thought of the fact I had a big rival, I know Ayumi had a big crush on him for a while now..

 

--DonghaePov.

 

My eyes grew wide as Kibum kissed her. ‘Damn It you Ki-Grr!’ I thought angrily. Then he pulled away. EunHyuk was still holding me but tightening the grip. I glared at the world. They don’t deserve seeing that! Then Kibum pulled his arm around her and started walking off. I heard nasty comments.

 

“OhMyGod! Donghae is out! Kibum and Ayumi stay!”

“Pabo Donghae. He should’ve tried getting her away.”

“Aish, if Donghae did that. He would surely win her heart!”

 

‘Hmm, nice.’I thought smirking and going after them pulling Ayumi around and quickly giving her a kiss then pulling away smirking at Kibum, who was now glaring hard at me then pulling Ayumi away disappearing.

 

I grinned.‘He’s an easy rival.’ I thought watching Ayumi’s small smile. ‘How many times did I kiss her anyways?’ I smiled turning to see EunHyuk glaring really hard at me. ..

 

Uh oh…

--

Okay so now it’s going somewhere XD. We're halfway through the story? On winglin I still have 11 chapters but I'll make it around 5-8 cause some chapters mesh so greatly<3.

 

And thank you to my commenters<3, reader/subscribers ^___^~!!

oh yeah <3 XD (sorry just wanted to use this randomly xD)