Backfired plan

Donghae addicted.

Oh, oops. Don't mind the title on poster. I had once though of changing the name and made the banner then~

 

Chapter5;; Backfired plan.

 

“Ara!” I smiled as she finally picked. “Neh?” She mumbled annoyed and sleepy. “Come to my house.” Nonetheless I was cheery about my plan.

“Why?”

“Just come, and bring SoHee with you.”

“I don’t know her! How can I—“

“She’ll come, she’s a tad bit shy so she won’t reject.” I said cutting her off.

“Arasso, see you in a half hour?”

 

“Okay! Bye!” I said and hung up grinning evilly. Kekeke, just wait Donghae! You’ll be mine! Kibum.. you can live happily ever after with Sohee..

 

--♥

 

“Girls! I have a small plan. Sohee you’ll get what you want. Ara, I’ll give you permission to date my brother. And I’ll get what I want.” I said as they nodded. Sohee frowned confused and Ara just cheered brightly.

 

“I’ve thought of some mission! But first. I’m the i♥pink spy >:D” “What the hell?!” Ara said laughing with Sohee. “What! It’s true and—and, STOP LAUGHING!” I whined.  They stopped after a couple of minutes.

 

“Okay, I will be, i♥EunHyuk spy!” Ara said. Sohee nodded blushing: “And I will be i♥Kibum spy!”

 

“Jeez, can’t you guys be a bit original? And besides, we might be using the secret-evil-spy-names!” I said shaking my head crossing my arms over my chest.

 

Ara scoffed and Sohee blushed brightly, so cute! “Uhm, then I will be Mandoo!” She said quickly and I grinned staring at her cute cheeks. Ara rolled her eyes: “Every one already knows I like him so my name will stay that way..”

 

I pouted: “Fine! And now the mission!” I rubbed my hands together chuckling evilly again.

 

--♥

 

“Kibum Oppa~” I said cutely standing in front of Kibum. “Eh? You called me oppa?” He asked surprised. I nodded quickly: “Yeah! I wanted to ask, can we go on a double date.”

 

Kibum blinked his eyes cutely: “Eh? With who?” “Sohee and Donghae.” I said smiling then decided to try make my eyes bigger and give a cute pout.

 

Kibum grit his teeth turning his gaze away from my face: “Why does Donghae have to be involved?”

 

I looked around then went closer to him whispering in his ear: “I’m trying to couple those two together.”  Then I stood normal again as he nodded: “Oh! Arasso, where?” He asked grinning brightly, showing off those bright white teeth of his.. “Uhm, I know this fancy restaurant!” I said smiling.

 

--♥

 

“Donghae-sshi!” Sohee yelled then blushed as she had attracted more attention then wanted. Donghae turned around facing her: “Neh?” He asked clueless of who she is. “Would you like to go on a double date with me.” She asked looking down on the ground.

 

Donghae froze slightly: he couldn’t reject her. “Kibum and Ayumi are going!” She added. Donghae glared slightly at the thought of that: His dongsaeng can’t date a playboy!

 

“Arasso! Where!” He said. “Well, Ayumi told me this great restaurant.” Sohee said smiling brightly looking up.

 

--♥

 

I smiled slightly as I sat between Donghae & Kibum then thought off the plans.

 

 “First I’ll ‘accidentally’ spill some drink on Donghae’s clothes, then I’ll help him clean it”

“Then as you go I’ll make a conversation with Kibum sitting a bit closer to him, acting more outgoing.”

“And when we come back you two are next each other so I sit with Donghae.”

“You both get closer to the boys and when it’s time to leave, Sohee will need a ride home”

“And that ride home will be with Kibum. Donghae and I will leave together and I know he has something to do with Donghae that night so that’ll go perfectly!” I said grinning.

We all high fived.

 

We all had drinks and I was planning to spill some drink on Donghae but suddenly Kibum said: “Jagiya~ I want to give you something!” He said and handed me a rose, a pink one.

“I knew you liked pink roses so I bought you one.” I was shocked and turned to him seeing his killer smile.

 

Omo, this is so sweet. No Ayumi! DONGHAE DONGHAE DONGHAE DONGHAE DONGHAE. That’s better. I thought groaning mentally but managed to force a smile taking the rose.

 

Then my phone made a small noise indicating I got a message. I got it out my bag and read the message making sure Kibum or Donghae didn’t read allong.

 

Ayu! The mission is falling apart if you don’t do anything quick! IEunHyuk I read and put it back accidentally letting my drink fall on Kibum.


I groaned; this is going all wrong!

 

Sohee stood up: “Let me help you with that!” Kibum shrugged and nodded as they both stood up, I gave her an apologetic look as she went by.

 

“Aish, you’re so clumsy!” Donghae said sticking his tongue out. I was to grumpy to react. “Eh? Why are you mad? Did I make you mad? I’m really sorry! Please forgive me.” He said giving my puppy dog eyes.

 

I shook my head: “No. It’s not that.. You’ll understand later.” I mumbled. “But—I wanna know!” Donghae said smiling cutely.

 

Then I got another text. Aish, Ayu! Please be more excited! You’re making Donghae feel like you don’t want him around! -I♥EUNHYUUUK.  I read and let out a small sigh.

 

“So Donghae! How did Ara and EunHyuk get together?” I asked turning to Donghae. “Uhm.. Okay it started like..” Donghae told me the whole story as we both laughed about some small stupid parts.

 

But then Kibum and Sohee came back. Kibum looked annoyed and Sohee looked mad. “Is something wrong?” I asked slowly.

 

This caused Kibum to stand up and leave. I watched confused. “I’ll go after him.” Donghae said and stood up and left.

 

I nodded and turned to Sohee. I went to her side: “Is something wrong?” I whispered suddenly her shoulders started shaking as she held onto me crying, but hiding her face behind her hair.

 

People looked at us so I took her outside to a small park, before I could ask anything she started.

 

“I helped him clean up and I told him I liked him. He told me he didn’t like me. So I did the most dumbest thing ever, I kissed him! He pushed me off and told me he loved you—“

 

I shushed her: “It’s okay.. You know I lik—“

 

“No! You can’t go breaking his heart! If he isn’t with me I at least want him to be happy!” Sohee said now looking at me with heartbreaking look.

 

“ I-I—“ I couldn’t say anything.

 

1. I was surprised, the Kim Kibum loved me.
2. I was sad, I stole the heart of my friend her crush.
3. I was even more sad, I didn’t like Kibum. But how can I reject him then?

 

--♥

 

So alright! Small update. The original chapter was smaller so I had hard time making it this long XD.. I'll update tomorrow with another small chapter<3.

 

Thank you for commenting<3

  • lolisho (Kekeke, glad you loved it«3)
  • Ehyoee (Yay for new reader!! I'm glad you like itt!!<3)