Eh!?

Donghae addicted.

Chapter 10:

Donghae.

 

I'm so lucky, I usually copy my things from Winglin onto Word and start rewriting from there correcting stuffXD. Winglin died after I had copied this XD.

 

Sorry for late update, also again no replies because I have to go back to studying. School is so much harder now ;___;.

 

--

 

I was happy EunHyuk convinced mom to let me stay home, in return he wanted bananas, the stupid monkey. I was just listening songs on my computer.

I got chuuuuuuuu~ under my skinnnnnn!!

Then suddenly the doorbell rang. I cursed slightly then stood up limping down, mom was to her work and dad on a business trip. I opened the door and saw Donghae. “Donghae!” I said surprised. “Yes, yes! The amazing prince Donghae!” He said grinning and doing a superman pose.

 

“Err, don’t you have class.” I asked. “The prince wants to take care of the princess!” Donghae said. ‘The cute thing..’ I thought as he smiled cutely blushing embarrassed. I let him in. “Nobody home?” He asked. “Who leaves a girl with a twisted ankle home, alone?” He added to his question. “Jeez, Donghae I don’t have a handicap.. Well maybe I do, but it’s not that bad..” I said kind of confused with my own sentence.

 

I let him in and he looks around “Is there chocopie here?” He said grinning childishly. “Uhm, yeah in the fr—“ Before I could finish my sentence he had ran off. Leaving me at the door with a dead ankle. I hung my head slightly and almost started walking when suddenly I was lifted up. “Mianhe! I almost forgot you!” Donghae said carrying me bridal style to the kitchen.

 

OHMYGOD <333333333333. /tooinshocktoosqueal.

 

He sat me down carefully on a chair and searched through our fridge. Then went like “Awe! Choco pie! My one and only love.. after you of course!” Donghae said grinning at me. ‘Okay, a big! Personality change.’ I thought smiling nervously at him. “Okaaay, say ah!” He said taking a spoon. “Eh?” He then shoved the chocopie in my mouth making me choke slightly. He grinned and went to eating himself. “Yah!” I yelled as I finally stopped choking.

 

“Neh..” Donghae asked turning to me with choco pie stuffed in his mouth. I shot him a glare ‘Don’t look at the cuteness!’ I thought turning away. “You-You~ You made me choke!” I whined. “Awe, I’m sorry princess Ayu~ I’ll make it up to you!” Donghae said. ‘Omo! I can’t survive a whole day with him~ I might just do something.. weird!' I thought panicking looking around.

 

“More choco pie!” He said making me open my mouth then this time gently feeding me choco pie.. “Aish! Don’t you know how to eat choco pie!? Just open your mouth go like ah- AAH!” Donghae yelled as I shoved choco pie harshly in his mouth. He glared at me “You can’t do that to me! I’m Donghae!” He whined like a little kid.

 

“Don’t you know how to eat choco pie?” I mocked. He puffed his cheeks. “Aish! Donghae! Stop being so childish!” I whined groaning at the end. “You know you love it!” He sang. I smacked my forehead with my hand. He continued eating and this time being gentle with me. Then he helped me to the living room. “Donghae! Really, you have school.” I said finally realizing that. “I want to see you! Make sure no one you.” That made my eye brow twitch slightly. ‘What if he me o__O’ I thought shuddering slightly. “Okay! Lets watch a movie!” He said happily running to the livingroom.. then running back helping me to the living room.. =_=.

 

--♥

 

We were watching a horror movie. Not like I was scared of it. Donghae was.. and he was the one which suggested it. He was choking me to death. How can he be scared off such a movie!? Then it finally ended and Donghae let go. “That was fun!” Donghae said grinning happily. “Fun!? You where scared to death!” I yelled. “Nah, I just wanted to cuddle up with you.” Donghae said.

 

^____________^.

 

--♥.

 

“DONGHAE NO!” I yelled as he was going through my closet. “Ah, finally! After so long I can see the EunHae wall!” He said excitedly. Just then I realized another thing. “Omo! Donghae! We have a project to make!” I said panicking again. “Easy! We can just take some pictures off me from here and then make a presentation.” He said. “That’s the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard!” ‘I love the idea!’ I thought happily but held a straight face. “Fine! We’ll make pictures off each other.” Donghae said pouting. “Let’s just keep it to pictures of you.” I said annoyed. Donghae grinned and almost ripped off a picture. “Aniyo! Not like that!” I yelled limping over grabbing his wrist making sure he won’t touch any of those precious pictures..

 

I gave him a small smile then reached for my camera. “I’ll take some new pictures, we’ll print them and make something out of it; alright?” He nodded smiling cutely and so we started doing our project.

 

EunHyuk had come back home. He was helping me make pictures off Donghae, he even was in most of them =__=. The doorbell rang and EunHyuk went to get it. I continued with Donghae’s ‘photoshoot’ when. “Jagiya!” Some one hugged me from behind. I looked up “Kibum-Ah!” I said surprised.

 

He grinned slightly. “Yah!” Donghae yelled. I turned forward “Oh, right!” I continued making pictures when Kibum asked “Why are you taking pictures of DingDong?” “Yah!” Donghae yelled. “For a project.” I said taking pictures off the fuming Donghae. Then some noise went from the camera saying the memory was full. “Okay! Lets print now.” I said excitedly.

 

Kibum scoffed and let me go but helped me to my printer. I printed everything and Donghae was happily watching them. Then the last pictures where printed and Donghae went like “Aah! I don’t want these ones!” I turned to look and saw the pictures where he was fuming.” I giggled. “You look cute in those!” I said happily seeing him turn pink. “Jagiya! Can we talk?” Kibum asked and I nodded “Arasso!” He helped me up leading me downstairs.

 

“Ayumi-ah, do you like Donghae?” He asked. I blinked my eyes. “What?” I said surprised. “Do you like Donghae?” He repeated a bit colder. “A-Aniyo! I like you!” I half lied. I like Donghae, but I like him too.. ‘Donghae-ah, why didn’t you act like this before I met Kibum!?T_T’ I thought. Kibum smiled “I’ve been wondering. It’s okay if you like him you know..” He said. I smiled at him. “I know, I know..”

 

--DONGHAEPOV.

 

I grit my teeth after hearing what she said. 'Eh? Don't love me anymore heh?' I thought annoyed. I went back to EunHyuk. "Hmm? What's with you?" He asked. "I don't feel well, so I'm going home." I lied and got my stuff. He nodded "Arasso, I'll tell Ayumi to--" I winced slightly hearing her name. "finish it." EunHyuk said grinning "Bye." I nodded and started going down. "Omo! You're leaving?" Ayumi said standing next Kibum. "Neh, I don't feel good." I muttered and left accidentally slamming the door.

 

--AYUMIPOV.

I blinked confused as Donghae slammed the door "What's with him?" I asked. Kibum shrugged then smirked "Maybe he's jealous." I shrugged and we both went upstairs. EunHyuk was happily watching the pictures, all where spread over the floor. I rolled my eyes. "Ayumi. I'll leave now, so you can have some peace." Kibum said and I nodded to him. He gave me a peck on the cheek and left.

 

I pulled both my hands to my face. 'Aish T_T!' I thought. Then looked at all the pictures on the floor. ‘This is going to be hard..’ I thought biting my lower lip and got EunHyuk to stand then kicking him out my room locking the door. I got a few A3 papers. I put all the pictures on it and wrote stuff on it. Then I took pictures of the finished product and send them to Donghae on the computer.

 

Ayu~: Donghae-ah, is it nice?  
Prince Donghaeeee: Yeah..

 

I was kinda confused, normally he would be hyper with smileys etc.

 

Ayumi: Donghae you okay?
Donghae: Yeah, wae?
Ayumi: NeverMind :D.

That’s where our smallest talk ever ended. I was kind of confused. Did I do something wrong?

 

--♥

 

I yawned slightly as I was now in school. My mom decided to let me go since I could walk properly now, just sometimes leaning on thing but it’s going great^_^. Donghae has been avoiding me, EunHyuk goes after him and Kibum didn’t have all classes with me. Luckily Ara was there too and Sohee of course! But this made me realize; I don’t have much friends T__T. I saw Donghae walk in and was about to go to him when suddenly “Okay class! Our last presentation! Ayumi and Donghae, step forward please.” I stood up getting the stuff and Donghae helped me.

 

Donghae got a big childish smile “Our presentation is about me and her brother EunHyuk since she didn’t want to get photographed.” Donghae said not making eye contact. I was getting nervous ‘Aish! I should’ve made a presentation about something else!’ I thought panicking. “Donghae also wants to become a singer or famous dancer, and being a model is part of it.” Then Donghae nudged me giving me a paper with written on it. “Besides.. who.. doesn’t.. want.. to.. see.. Donghae..?” I said confused then all girls squealed as I glared at Donghae who just smiled at every one.

 

We continued our thing and luckily got a good grade. Donghae had took the stuff and left without saying a word. Many girls kept asking me for Donghae pictures but I said I didn’t have them and left. I tried finding Donghae. But he was nowhere to be seen. I sighed and sat down somewhere. “Aish, girl! You’ve been searching for him so long just give up! What are you planning to do anyways?” Ara said sitting down. She’d be too busy with EunHyuk forgetting me, luckily soon she remembered me; her bestest friend ever.

 

“So?” Ara asked. “Oh right. I will just follow him.. dancing.. You know how he loves dancing and hehehe he laughs everytime I dance.” I mumbled giggling at the end. “Fine, for this time I’m helping you out, only because it’s really cute!” Ara said grabbing my wrist pulling me somewhere looking around. “Ara! You gave him away!” Someone yelled. I turned and saw EunHae. “Donghae!” I shouted happily. He started walking off. Eh!? Bastard!!>_<  “Don’t you walk away from me!” I yelled. I followed him and started doing a random  SHINee dance. He stopped walking: “Aish! Stop it! So embarrassing!” He yelled holding me still by my shoulders. I continued dancing “Awe! I just got in to it!” I whined loudly trying to do a Juliette movement.

 

“You done? So I can leave.” I blinked my eyes “Oh, right! Mianhamnida for something I’ve done that made you mad!” I said bowing my head. Donghae just chuckled “It’s alright..” Then he left. I blinked my eyes slightly watching him walk away.

 

I pouted.

 

No way Donghae. You can’t stay made at me for long. I will.. hehehe. Get help from the best people..>:D.

 

--

Special thank you to my commenters<33. I love you readers/subscribers/silentreaders as well<3 XD.