Affection

Donghae addicted.

Made this a year ago and never used it ;_;.

 

Affection.

A/N: I love my Soshi girls but I just use their names because I think they fit the best together with those boys XD.

 

--♥

 

I sat down next to Sohee in my next glass.. and wow! She gave me such an evil glare. I’m scared now T_T. I just gave a small smile even though I felt bad for her, I mean.. I stole her crush. I’d be killing someone who stole my Donghae! But then again Jessica—

 

*SLAM.

 

I looked at the books infront of me surprised. “Tiffany-sshi!” I gasped surprised seeing her face. "How.. dare you.. steal my Kibum!” She said angrily but she was smiling. She scared me the most out of all those queenka’s. She had like this really cute eyesmile and sometimes it looked fake and cold so it scared me.

 

“Honeyyy!” Kibum gave a bright smile as he suddenly popped up next to Tiffany. He leaned in so quickly, it got me shocked and he gave me a kiss on my cheek. “EW!!!” I yelled and started rubbing my, stained-with-his-ewness, cheek.

 

He gave a small smirk: “Sohee-sshi! Can I sit here?” So sweetly.. Sohee next to me gave in easily. Cheeks tinging red as she stood up bowing towards Kibum then moving to his seat while I started screaming: “No! Sohee, don’t leave!” And Kibum just put his schoolbag on the table.

 

“Taylor can you leave?” I started laughing loudly as Kibum said that. “Tiffany! Hwang Tiffany! How can you not know me!?” She yelled angrily, showing off her scary side to the guy she crushed. “And I will not leave!” And she shoved her on my table. Waaah, I’m scared for life now!

 

Kibum pursed his lips before grabbing her arm and then suddenly lifted her up bringing her to sit next to some other boy. “Go flirt with him..” I started laughing but then I saw Donghae enter.

 

*enter dreamy sigh*

 

I noticed how depressed he looked and reached for my camera in my bag to take a picture. I don’t have many.. depressed!hae pictures I should comfort him but.. how?. “What’s this?” Kibum asked grabbing my camera. “Yah!” I protested standing up. “What are you doing with it in class?” He smiled poking the screen. “Isn’t it touch-screen?” .. Since when do camera’s have touch screen.. He pulled it up high as I tried to grab it.

 

“I was just looking at my pictures!” I whined leaning forwards while my shortlong arms tried to grab the camera. “Oh, I’ll see them too then!” “NO!” I screamed and leaned a lot further and fell forwards.

 

It went in slowmotion. I watched how Kibum turned his face in a slight angle..

 

I heard lots of gasps and then I quickly pushed myself off him. I started rubbing my lips as classmates around me started screaming random things and I noticed Donghae leave the room. Why would he lea—he must like me! He’s jealous—yes, that must be it. AYUMI STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!

 

I quickly left the room as well mumbling things like; ew.

 

I just kept walking and in the end found Donghae. “Donghaeeee!” I yelled excited, hoping he didn’t notice it. He turned to me and waved slightly while I ran up to him. “Why did you leave like that?” I smiled asking that.

 

“.. Tension..” He mumbled quickly. “You were jealous!” I grinned as he stared at me with a confused expression. “Jealous? Jealous of what.” “That Kibum kissed me!” I whined and Donghae kept that clueless face. “You kissed him?” “I saw you looking!” Okay I lied.. “Okay, fine! It’s just weird seeing my dongsaeng kiss some guy!” He pouted soooooo cutely. I wish I had my camera!

 

“But you gave him permission to follow me!” I whined shaking my head. “But that’s a different thing!” He said looking away blushing. “What then?” I asked examining his face from closer. “Uhm, you’ll find out some other day!” He said quickly backing away.

 

I looked suspiciously at him then shrugged: “Whatever, I’m leaving!” I said and started leaving, a bit slowly though!

 

Then he suddenly yelled: “Won’t you give your favorite oppa a hug?” ..Oppa=D!?!!!! And I actually screamed that. He pouted: “You’re my dongsaeng! So I’m your oppa!” He said happily as I frowned.

 

“I don’t hug Eunhyuk, so why should I hug you?” “Because I’m Donghae.”

 

That’s a pretty good reason.. I huffed and started moving back to class. “Yah!! Don’t you want to hug Donghae oppa!?” ..I should’ve hugged himT_T.

 

--♥

 

I sat down next to Kibum after hearing a long rant from the teacher for being too late. “I knew you wanted to kiss me..” He whispered and then leaned his head on my shoulder. “Don’t come near me!” I whispered back trying to shove his, god-so-heavy, head off my shoulder.

 

He once again smirked: “Keep protesting, in the end you’ll love me!” “In your dreams!” Was my instant reply. After that small thing he surprisingly staid quiet the whole class.. I don’t know why I minded it..

 

The bell rang and we both got up without saying something to each other. I went to Ara, who was with Eunhyuk, and he left the classroom.

 

“Did he ask you out or something?” I laughed after seeing the two talking with each other so excitedly. The two of them blushed and I gasped surprised.

 

“Eunhyuk, did I give you permission._.?” “No, but—“ He started but I cut him off. “Nope, nuh-uh, no permission is no dating.” “Ayumi~!” Ara whined with a death glare.

 

I squealed in surprised as I felt someone hug me then whisper in my ear. “Oppa wanted a hug and so he got one.” I turned to him surprised feeling my temperature rising as well as my heart. “But I—“

 

“Let’s give those two private time!” He said happily and grabbed my hand dragging me off. I blinked my eyes, confused, and turned to Donghae when he pulled me out the classroom.

 

“Oppa wants some more affection!” I stuck my tongue out to him, while from the inside I was squealing so loudly! “What if I don’t want affection.” Biggest lie I’ve ever made in my whole life.

 

“Everyone wants affection from Donghae.” ‘He’s right XD’

 

Then suddenly I heard an high-pitched scream: “Yah! Let my boyfriend go!” I heard and Donghae was dragged away from me. “Jessica!” He said surprised.

 

“Yeah, Jessica. Now get away from that~” Jessica gave me a disgusted once-over and I frowned in return then smirked.

 

“Oppaa I want affection!” Donghae grinned: “I knew you would!” He then hugged me and I grinned and stuck my tongue out to Jessica who got red from anger.

 

‘Ah, do I love my Donghae-affection..’

 

--♥

 

So, I think I’m going too fast. But actually I’m not XD. Donghae and Ayumi know each other for a looooooong time. And Ayumi has been stalking him for a while, hence why she takes pictures of him so easily.

 

I feel bad for updating this instead of my Dooseob story XD.

 

Anyways, thank you for commenting! And damnit, you all guessed right XD(thebribing/money partXD). Well it isn't that important for the rest of the story XD. Really, you all don't have to waste time comment ;_;. It's okay if you just subscribe, that already means a lot to me ;_;<3!