My hero!

Donghae addicted.

“Yah, get off my boyfriend!” Jessica yelled pulling Donghae roughly off me. I frowned as she hugged his arm tightly. Donghae stared at her shocked as I pouted then laughed seeing the scared expression of Donghae’s face.

 

Then Jessica approached me dangerously pointing a finger to my face. “You’re flirting with lots of boys, don’t you get enough!?” “Eh!? Who!?” I asked surprised turning my gaze to her face.

 

“Donghae, Kibum, EunHyuk, Kang In, Leeteuk--” I shook my head cutting her sentence off. “EunHyuk is my brother! KangIn and Leeteuk are his friends.. though Leeteuk is pretty hot.”

 

I got whacked on the head by Donghae. “I was just kidding, jeez! What’s with you?” I cried rubbing my head. “You’re with Kibum, not Eeteuk!” He whined. “What’s it to you anyways!” I said smirking slyly. He loves me, he loves me, and he’s going to be mine! He’s so jealous.. kekeke.. “Err.. I’ll tell you some days later.” He said shyly. ‘Omo! Is he going to propose to me!? YES! YES! YES!!’ I thought mentally squealing and almost fainting yes I always think too much of the situation..

 

“YAH! You two! Stop talking, Donghae you’re mine! You dare going wrong on me and you’ll see what happens. And you~ Dear Ayumi! STOP TOUCHING MY BOYFRIEND OR I’LL MAKE THE WHOLE SCHOOL GO AGAINST YOU~” Jessica yelled and I started laughing: “Tch! The school likes me more than you!”

 

Jessica glared: “I’ve had enough of you!” She snapped her fingers and some evil body guards appeared. What the— How did she do that— Oh right.. she’s a queenka.. I thought groaning mentally taking a few steps back.

 

They stood perfectly still: “Beat her up!” Jessica said pointing and they started approaching me and my eyes widened surprised. They really were gonna beat me up!? “No! No! Not me, I still have to be pretty!” .. I can’t believe I just screamed that..

 

I took a few steps backwards but Donghae went in front of her: “You have to beat me up first before you hurt her and I don’t go down easily.” He said.

 

MY HERO~<3 I thought happily watching him with dreamy eyes. The guys approached him but got stopped by Jessica: “Ugh, we’re leaving!” Then they left. The two men giving Donghae a glare and Jessica being the one who gave me a glare.

 

I sighed in relief: “Awe, Donghae that was so sweet!” I said happily as he turned to me. He blushed slightly: “Yah, don’t ever do that again! I was scared to death!” He whined grabbing my arm. I got like =__=;;.. “And I thought you where my hero, tch.. Donghae you disappoint me.”

 

“I wanted it to be like those drama’s! I wanted to be the hero *_*! I did good right?” Donghae said grinning at me. I shot him a glare: “Aish, pabo.” I said and left to go early to my next class.

 

--ClassStart.

 

I watched as Kibum sat down glaring at me. I watched him with my pokerface. He glared harder: “Yah! You didn’t talk to me at all! What kind of girlfriend are you~” He whined. “First of all, you forced me. Second of all, you’re not really the nicest boyfriend ever, third of all, I don’t get forced!” I whined.

 

He scoffed: “I have permission!” “From who?” “Your brother.” “He’s evil!” “Why are you calling your brother evil?” “Cause he’s evil.. and dumb!” Then suddenly someone said.

 

“Mianhe Dongsaeng! I won’t be the hero next time!” I looked up and saw Donghae pouting slightly. “It’s okay! ^_^ She wouldn’t have left if you weren’t there.” I said and Donghae nodded slightly smirking proudly. “Who?” Kibum asked and I smirked turning to Donghae.

 

“Jessica Jung, Donghae’s giiiiiiirlfrieeeeend!” I teased dying inside T__T. Just saying those 2 words is too evil!

 

Donghae pouted: “But!"  Kibum stood up, pulled Donghae by his collar and pulled him to his seat: "Sit. Good Boy!" Kibum said with a baby voice and returned to me smiling.

 

"Yah! What did you do to my oppa! He's not a dog!" I said annoyed. "Well he's disturbing our little love fight so~ Lets continue!" I smacked my forehead: "Pabo!" T__T.

 

--AfterClass.

 

Kibum and I argued the whole class, since he wouldn't shut up. But he said it would make our love grow.. Our love grow, my !

 

I was now walking around school, being bored and all. Ara’s class had a small field trip-ish thing going on.

 

Then suddenly someone yelled: “Yah, !” I looked around and Jessica appeared me. “Who me? I thought you were talking to yourself!” I said letting my jaw drop in fake shock. “You-You, I’ve had enough of you!” Jessica said.

 

Suddenly my cheek stung. I pulled my hand to my cheek, she freaking slapped me!?

 

‘She’s soooooo going to get it!’

 

“You stupid little bit—“ I started but suddenly her ‘guards’, the guys from different ‘jock’-clubs appeared in front of her.  They started approaching me.

 

They had these dangerous looks: “Waaaah!” I yelled and ran off quickly hoping they wouldn’t follow me. Luck was on my side, hehehe.

 

--Class.

 

I sat down glaring at Jessica’s back. ‘I hate you, I hate you. I hate you~’ I thought angrily. Kibum wasn’t in this class, science.

 

Then suddenly Donghae turned around to me: He smiled then it suddenly turned to a small frown. He stood up walking over to me. “Omo! Who did this to you? Why didn’t you bandage it?” He asked poking my cheek as I winced.

 

“Ah! Mianhamnida!” He yelled pulling hand away.  “It’s okay..” I mumbled. “Who did this to you~” He asked sweetly. I flinched: “Uhm, eh..” Then I noticed the evil glare off Jessica. ‘This is so not fair!’ I thought.

 

Donghae turned the way I had glanced: “Jessica?” He asked after that I looked down. Why am I not killing her!? She freaking slapped me!!!

 

He smiled and grabbed my hand which made my cheeks turn red, although one was already red.. ‘He’s touching me, he’s touching me, yaay! Hey, he’s been rather touchy these days... He’s loving me, he’s loving me!’ I was mentally doing this weird happy dance while my eyebrow twitched in happiness.

 

He pulled me up pulling me to Jessica.

“Jessica”

“Neh?” She said smiling ‘sweetly’ at him.

“We’re over.” Donghae said and pulled me out the classroom as I heard the whole class gasp.

 

Omo! He broke up with her, for me? He’s totally loving me, he’s totally—Damn it! I have to break up with Kibum! Hey that’s easy >:]!’ I thought almost yelling ‘hwaiting!’

 

Donghae brought me to nurse’s office. “Donghae-ah! What the hell? It’s just a small—“ “Nuh-Uh! It’s uglying your pretty face.” “Is uglying a word?” I asked blushing slightly: He can’t think I like him! Scratch that, love him! Hey wait did he say my face looks ugly now!?

 

“I’ll make it a word for you!” He said grinning at me. Wait, is he flirting, if yes! I must play hard to get! Then he’ll love me more >:] I thought grinning evilly but winced again as my cheek hurt, why does it hurt so bad T__T.

 

No one was in there and I saw Donghae grin and grab a first aid thingy. I stood there kind of confused but he let me sit down and started putting some ointment on my cheek. OhMyGod, he’s helping me? He’s great boyfriend material!

 

“I won’t let anyone hurt my ‘Dongsaeng’. You need to be pretty for nicer boys, better than Kibum!”Psh, whatever I know you love me, stop acting T__T. Besides my little plan will make everyone have a happy ending. But still, Donghae. You’re my y, cute hero :D

 

--♥

 

Took me soooooo long<3. School's starting forme in three days so my updates might be even slower!  But I'll go work on editing the other chapters so I'll try to update faster noww<3.

 

  • lolisho (Awe ;_;! That's so sweeeet<3!! MARRY MEEEE<3, just kidding XD. Who wouldn't want his affection?XD)
  • cute_esotheric (Kekeke, I'm glad you like it! I updated XD.)