Not Fair!

Donghae addicted.

Do you mind if I use smileys? Some parts look really serious without the smileys XD.

Oh, Winglin doesn’t work anymore so I’m just writing what i rememberl. ANYWAYS, TO STORY.

 

--♥

 

Stupid oppa’s.. they left me to go to school.. ALONE. And what makes it worse. Donghae broke my heart T_T.  It’s not fair! I’m too cute to abandon..I thought to myself looking around for Ara.

 

Go Ara is my bestfriend. She’s really pretty. She’s every Korean boys’ ideal girl. Beautiful big eyes, pale skin, cherry red lips. And so she has lots of boys following her.. like now.

 

“Ara!” I yelled and she turned to me smiling waving slightly. She said something to those boys and they left slowly frowning some smiling. “It’s so annoying, these boys keep asking me out while they know the answer!” She pouted and I frowned: Yeah, shove it in my face that I’m not as popular as you T_T. “If only he looked at me..”

 

The boy she liked was my brother. Why him out of all people. Ara is too pretty for him. They only share a trait to bully me but other than that there wasn’t really anything.. And the problem was, it wasn’t a one-sided crush; Eunhyuk liked her too.

 

I rolled my eyes annoyed shaking my head at the end and dragged her inside. “Let’s go to Eunhyuk, oppa!” She yelled excitedly and I was now being the one dragged.

 

Soon we reached the cafeteria were Eunhyuk whole gang sat. I blushed embarrassed seeing them all turn to me.  “Tell them!” I heard Donghae’s voice say excitedly in my ear before I was sat down. I turned to him surprised: “What?”

 

“About the EunHae wall!”

 

I frowned as he grinned. It’s the DONGHAEWALL. Not Eunhaeeeeee. You two are just so cute together! But—But, we’d be cuter together :D.

 

“She’s so cute!” I heard suddenly and turned forwards seeing two of my sunbae’s. I bowed my head slightly as they grinned. Leeteuk reached forwards pinching my cheeks and I frowned rubbing them when he let go.

 

“You made her shy..”  Donghae pouted. “Yeah! Normally she’s the scariest monster out there!” Eunhyuk nodded as I glared, the boys laughed and Ara.. giggled.. “That you talk about your dongsaeng like that..” Hankyung, another sunbae there, said and Eunhyuk huffed:  “When she starts talking about me, it’s like—“ “Shut up oppa..” I mumbled annoyed. Donghae laughed pulling his arm around my shoulder. “She’s so cute!” I blushed as I turned away from him catching Heechul’s eyes.

 

He smiled: “So what’s her name?” “Just call her monster.” Eunhyuk cried out in pain as I hit him in the head as reaction. “I’m Lee Ayumi! Nice to meet you!!” I stood up bowing then giving my signature smile.

 

“Are you single?” Hankyung asked in broken Korean and I blushed. “Don’t you touch her!” EunHyuk said suddenly becoming the overprotective brother. I glared at him but then turned to Hankyung: “Yes.”

 

“Oppaaaaa!” Someone cried and we all turned to see Jung Jessica. She hugged Donghae from behind: “I organised a small party for our classes and uhm, yeah.. would you like to go with me?” She asked smiling. Donghae was about to talk but she interrupted: “Okay! Pick me up at 7, you’ll get more information later!” She winked at him and left.

 

Every one looked surprised at Donghae. I was mentally dying, I wanted to go with him. Though I know he would never ask me. “Didn’t you break up with her!?” Ara asked. Bwoh!? She knows I like him and didn’t tell me he had a girlfriend!? “Err.. She walked off before I could finish..” Donghae said quietly.

 

Every one except Ara, me & Siwon laughed. “You’re kidding right!? A guy doesn’t let a girl walk off on him!” KangIn laughed as I sat there quietly. “What kind off guy are you!” Leeteuk added. “Uhm, isn’t that a bit harsh?” Siwon said trying to stop them from laughing. I looked at Donghae seeing him looking down and blushing slightly.

 

Awe.. he looks too sad.. I grinned and threw one of my books from my bag against Eunhyuk’s head. Everyone turned to me surprised then fell out laughing. I guess my randomness is cute.. hehe..

 

Donghae laughed to a bit and I got happy again, but the bell rang saving me I mean EunHyuk gave me such a dangerous glare..

 

I got my books and bag and left to class, Ara had an other class so we left seperately.

 

I reached class sitting down at my usual place next Sohee. She’s really pretty and has almost no flaws. The only 2 flaws I know she has is. 1. Her being really shy and 2..

 

She likes Kim Kibum.

 

Kingka at our school, known as player.

 

“Hi..” She said shyly to me. “Hey!” I said cheerily sitting down on my seat. She then turned to Kibum who made his grande entrance, which was winking at some girls then walking all coolly to his seat, I HATE HIM, yeah he’s hot but his attitude kills me!

 

He then suddenly winked at me and Sohee. I shot him an evil glare as Sohee looked away blushing.

 

I then saw Donghae walk in. I smiled slightly. He went to sit down at his seat but got pulled next Jessica. I glared at her as I watched Donghae trying to get out her grip but gave up in the end..

 

 “Okay, I want you all to make a project about a subject that has to do with the temperature!” The teacher said as every one groaned: “Also you’ll be in pairs, which I decide!” She said and more groans followed.

 

“Tiffany & EunHyuk, SeoHyun & KyuHyun, Donghae and Jessica!” I grit my teeth. “Kibum and Ayumi.”

 

‘WHAAAAAT!?’

 

“Sohee & HeeChul~” The teacher continued as I turned to Kibum who was looking at me smirking. I grit my teeth and slowly turned away.

 

“Okay, go sit next your partners!” The teacher said when she finished with I didn’t want to stand up and Sohee left too HeeChul so Kibum went to me. “Hey, Jagiya~” He said leaning closer to me. “Jagiya whatever!” I said pushing him away. “Awe, but you are my honey!” He said showing his killer smile.

 

Let me tell you about Kibum’s girlfriends. They last one week with him. His prey has to be his, he’s going to force the girl or she’ll just be one off his fan girls.

 

‘Omo, I don’t want to be together with him! T__T What will Donghae think!?’

 

I then noticed Jessica give Donghae a kiss on his cheek. I glared at them and in anger and gripped Kibum’s arm. “Wow, wow. Slow down, that hurts.. a little!” Kibum whined putting his hand on mine. I looked at him with innocent, confused eyes: “Eh?” And let him go.

 

Rest off class Kibum and I discussed our project. It wasn’t that bad, just some teasing. But it’s nice knowing some one is ‘interested’ in you.

 

When the bell rang I left after saying a small goodbye but he had to yell: “Bye jagiya~ I will miss you!” I froze slightly then continued walking, getting some glares from Kibum’s fans. I just glared back, eventhough I didn’t need to.

 

I found Ara at our usual place. “You’re with Kibum!?” She laughed. “What!? Ew! No! Who said that!” I said shaking my head. “The whole school’s talking about it!” She said laughing more. “BWOH!?” I yelled.

 

Before she could say anything I left to wherever Kibum could be. When I found him with his friends I slammed my hand on his table: “Ah, jagiya!” He said smiling at me. “Why are you rumouring we are together!” I yelled all his friends {Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yunho, JaeJoong, Shindong, Junsu & YooChun} started laughing.

 

“We are, don’t you know?” He said now smirking. I blinked my eyes confused: “Who said that!” He pulled my face to him: “Who do you think!” He whispered and my eyes widened as my face tinged red: “Y-You, Ugh!” I said pulling back then I heard.

 

“KIBUM-AH!” We all turned and saw an angry EunHyuk and his gang. “Who said you had permission to date my sister?” He yelled. Kibum smiled ‘sweetly’ at him: “Me.” “No way I’m letting you date her!” EunHyuk yelled. “Neither will I!” Donghae said. “What don’t you already got a girlfriend?” Kibum said raising his eye brow at Donghae who flushed: “I think off her as my Dongsaeng!”

 

‘Yeah break my heart again, don’t you know I’m dying T__T’

 

They continued arguing as I got pulled away by, HeeChul. Awe, he’s so cute. “So..” He started as I nodded; “I had an eye on you ever since I heard EunHyuk had a sister”  

 

‘-___-;; If he likes me to,

OMG I’M HOTT!

I’m SO hot!

People love me~ Mwuahaha >:]’

 

“And.. If you don’t got a date, would you like to go with me~” He said grinning slightly.

I started thinking: ‘Donghae’s going with Jesicca, HeeChul seems really nice, and I’d rather go with him than Kibum..’ I was about to say ‘yes’ when.

 

“DONGSAENG/JAGIYA!” We both turned and saw EunHyuk and Kibum. “I have decided to give you permission to date him!” EunHyuk said happily as my jaw dropped. Kibum just smirked evilly. “What!? I never said I wanted him!” ‘That’s right! I want Donghae!’ “Well! Whatever! I want you to be together with him! End discussion.” EunHyuk said puffing his cheeks. “Yeah, we too want that!” His friends said smiling at me nervously.

“But—“ “No but’s Jagiya, we’re officially a couple!” Kibum said happily. “I just met you~” I whined. “Love at first sight~” Kibum sang pulling my hand and dragging me away from HeeChul. “This is not fair! I don’t want to date you!” I cried. I want to date Donghae..T_T

 

--♥

Thank you for commenting(I guess I'll do it like this unless it's a question or something XD):