Afterschoolstalking.

Donghae addicted.

Afterschoolstalking.

 

“W-What!? Who said that?” I asked surprised turning away from Donghae almost letting my icecream fall. “Someone.” Donghae said looking away as well.

 

“Donghae-ah, I don’t like you” I said, you don’t know how hard it was to say that..

 

He sighed in relief: “Ahh, good. It would be bad if you would, I mean I don’t like you!” Donghae said smiling slightly at me and I just nodded slowly sighing..  “Neh.”

 

The rest of the walk was rather silent. And we arrived just in time for the next period.

 

I sat down next Kibum: “I’ve given the teacher that project; I’d probably lose it if I didn’t!” He said cheerily and I smiled as I high fived him: “Good job Kibum! Good dog!” I teased.

 

“Yah. I’m not a dog! You are!” He teased sticking his tongue out. I scoffed: “Whatever Kibum!” He just smiled slightly.

 

Then I thought of what Ara said: “Oh, right! You free today? Ara, EunHyuk and I are hanging out and wondering if you can come!” I said grinning.

 

“Uh.. Sure?” He said smiling brightly.

 

--??POV.

 

I grit my teeth following the 2 couples around in the mall. ‘Damn it, Kibum. I hate you.’ I thought glaring at him.

 

“Kibum, EunHyuk! You two go somewhere else. Ayu and I will be choosing dresses for the party Jessica organized!” Ara said smiling excited, jumping up and down. The boys nodded: “Okay! We’ll be back in an hour so choose your dresses quickly.”

 

Ara and Ayumi nodded and they waved both leaving. I decided to follow the boys. They stopped at some random place.

 

“So how’s it with my Dongsaeng and you?” EunHyuk asked Kibum. Kibum smiled his killer smile: “It’s going great! I think we’re finally getting closer!”

 

‘If looks could kill, then he would’ve been in hell by now! Yeah.. hell for all those girls he played!!’

 

“Aah, that’s nice to know because I would kill you for sure if you break her heart!” EunHyuk hissed but kept a happy face.

 

‘No you wouldn’t, I would’ve killed him first! Damnit! If killing was legal!’

 

“Ahahaa, I wouldn’t do that. Only if she did something first of course.” Kibum said. EunHyuk nodded: “Hm, okay. Then you can kill her.”

 

‘No you can’t! I’ll protect her. You evil- ugly- thingy!’

 

“And what about you and Ara? You seem really cute together.” Kibum said smiling.

 

‘O M G. What a -up!’

 

They kept talking about stuff.  ‘TALK MORE ABOUT AYUMI DAMNIT!’ I thought annoyed.

 

An hour passed and I almost fell asleep a few times then I saw Ayumi with a lot off bags.

 

‘I know she’ll look beautiful..’ I thought smiling slightly. ‘Aish, I hate blackmail..’ I thought sighing.

 

Then I overheard Kibum and Ayumi. “Ooh! Can I see your dress?” Kibum said pulling his arms around Ayumi’s waist. I grit my teeth: ‘You little son off a-‘

 

“Nuh-uh, it’s a surprise!” Ayumi answered smiling. ‘Since when did Ayumi start being nice to him?' “Awe, Jagiyaa~ Please I want to see!” Kibum said.

 

‘How. Can. I. Break. This. Up?’ I thought angrily when suddenly some dog started barking. I glared and kicked it: “Go away!” I whispered kicking it again. It cried out and ran off.

 

I looked at Ayumi again seeing her walk hand in hand with Kibum. ‘Oh, no they aren’t!’ I thought angrily.

 

Then suddenly I heard a loud growl. I turned and saw a big dog! Really big. Huge! My eyes widened: “Stay.. Stay~ Bad dog!” I said as he came closer.

 

--AyumiPov.

 

I was walking hand in hand with Kibum. I mean that could help me forget Donghae.

 

Ara and I had decided to help me forget Donghae. I mean, he has rejected me in many ways. And I don’t want to keep that up!

 

I sighed slightly then smiled looking up at Kibum.

 

Then suddenly I heard a loud scream and loud barks. I saw some person run by and a dog behind them. “DONGHAE!?” I yelled surprised and he squealed quickly hugging me and pushing me in front of him.

 

A huge dog stared at us smiling.. well I think it was smiling.. I sighed shaking my head as Eunhyuk tried shooing the dog away. But the owner came soon.

 

“I’m sorry!” She apologized a few times before taking the dog away. Donghae sighed in relief behind me. “THANK YOU!” He yelled excitedly.

 

I just rolled my eyes. “Let’s bring you home, you’re kind of.. hurt..” Donghae let me go and looked down at himself then chuckled nodding quickly.

 

--♥

 

I sighed as I applied some ointment on the scratches Donghae had gotten. “Aish, Donghae. I thought you had something important to do. If not you could call any of us and we would’ve told you where we were and you could come.” I said.

 

“I didn’t want to disturb..” He mumbled. “Besides! I have a reason!” He said sitting up. At least the dog didn’t hurt him too bad, stupid idiot had to hide in some random bushes. “First I was going to .. this place. I was minding my business--”

 

“Minding your own business whatever.” I cut him off chuckling. He pouted and continued: “So, suddenly this ugly dog appeared and I thought it was ugly. Suddenly it ran off and came bag with the bigger dog. I tried calming it down, but it ended up attacking me. So I thought I would be safe in the mall, but I bumped into you guys..” Donghae said then nodded slightly:

 

“Yeah, that happened.” He said adding a small smile. “You expect me to believe that!” I said laughing as he pouted. “But it’s true~” He whined. I rolled my eyes then Kibum came inside


“Is he okay now?” He asked, glaring slightly at Donghae. I blinked my eyes slightly. “Uhm, yeah sure.” I said and stood up. “Okay, can you come with me for a second? I’d like to show you something.” I nodded smiling slightly: “Arasso!” I said happily going to him, we were at his house because it was closer by.

 

Donghae suddenly winced: “Aaah.. It hurts..” He murmured loud enough for us to hear. I sighed slightly turning to Kibum. Kibum rolled his eyes. “Go help him..” He said and started leaving. “Sorry Kibum oppa~” I whined cutely and went to Donghae.

 

Kibum nodded and left the room and I smacked Donghae on the head. “Yah!” He yelled. “What’s with you?” I said sighing again. “No—thing.” He said crossing his arms over his chest childishly. “Aish, stop acting so childish.” Donghae blinked his eyes confused then pouted “You’re acting like a mean girl!” He whined as I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, whatever Donghae. Where does it hurt?”   “What? Oh—ah! Here, here!” Donghae pointed to his cheek and I smiled slightly shaking my head.

 

“Now you’re supposed to kiss it better!” Donghae whined and I smiled leaning forwards to kiss his cheek and I noticed the evil glint in his eyes.

 

So I stood up quickly patting his head. “Bye oppa!” And I left the room quickly giggling at his shocked expression.

 

“AYUMI, COME BACK HERE!”

 

--♥

 

I was about to post then clicked on wrong button and now all the decorating things are gone ;_;. Thank you for the comments! I really love them<3!

 

Superfishy- ( Wow! You still remember? I posted this in 2008 on Winglin xD. I decided to rewrite after seeing how much grammar and spelling errors it had~ xD kekekek, I love you so much right now XD<3333)

RoseYoung - ( I'm glad you're betterT_T!! Kekeke, I'm glad you liked the update*giggles* <3333333333)

lolisho - (You know, i reallly love you. You've supported me always<3 XD So extra love for you<3333333333333333 XD)

kimk3yboom - ( Glad I made you hyper XD. God now I'm hyper too XD. I hope reaction didn't disappoint xDD.. <3333333)

MsRichelleGrace - (Hehehe.. Who wouldn't be more hyper!? XD<3 Thank youuu for commenting<333333)

rein_kyuhae - (Yay for new readers! HIII~!<3 Well of couuurse. Which little sister would want wall full off pictures of her brother?XD <3333333)