Plans A - D.

Donghae addicted.

Chapter 11: Plans A to D.

 

“Can I call you KangTeuk?” I asked giggling but soon got poked on the forehead by Kangin angrily. “No!” KangIn answered angrily and I just pouted. “Awe, but it’s so cute.”

 

“Yeah, she’s right!” Leeteuk whined showing his puppy eyes. “No! It sounds like we’re gay!” KangIn answered with a serious expression but it didn’t look so serious with the red tinges on his face.

 

“Psh, no one else is going to hear.” Leeteuk whined some more fake crying on my shoulder, he’s always been good in acting.

 

“Who cares!” KangIn said growling and pushing Leeteuk off my shoulder. “Do it for Donghae!” I said doing the sweetest eyes to KangIn “Fine for Donghae.” KangIn said turning away blushing some more, ha! “Yah! You love him more?” Leeteuk cried angrily.

 

“Yeh! I love Donghae more. KangHae~ Call me that!” KangIn said smirking and again came Leeteuk’s fake tears.

 

I groaned in frustration “Okay! LeeTeuk I’m going to call you Teukie Angel, KangIn I’m going to call you.. KangHae?” I ended laughing as Leteuk looked surprised as I called him Angel.

 

“Angel? Yaaay! In your face KangIn!” He yelled. “Fine, fine. Devil KangIn.” I said sighing. KangIn looked annoyed at me. “What? Evil is cool.” I mumbled. KangIn then grinned “In your face Teukie Angel!” Another argument followed.

 

--

 

“So Donghae~ How about we go out tonight?” Teukie Angel and Devil KangIn said standing in front of him. “No.” Donghae answered simply and walked passed them. “Donghae-yah!” I yelled now appearing in front off him. “Hi.” He said and walked passed me. “No! Wait! Wanna go out?” I asked. “No. I got plans.” Exactly then Jessica appeared. “Jagiya—I hope you wear something nice for tonight!” She said. ‘I thought he hated her too after that accident?!’ I thought and grit my teeth then smiled “How ‘bout a triple date! I’ll come with Kibum and LeeTeuk and KangIn will go as a gay couple!” I said which made KangTeukie their eyes widen.

 

I grinned evilly ‘Plan B starting~’ I thought. “No.” Donghae said. “Of course you can come!” Jessica said smiling now hugging Donghae’s arm. “Come on jagiya. It’s not like you’ll die if they come.” Jessica said as I heard KangTeuk argue on the background with me, but I was focused on Donghae & Jessica. Donghae sighed “Fine.” He mumbled and I squealed “Yaaaay~” I jumped and hugged Devil KangIn. KangIn was dying from my death grip. I let him go and cheerily skipped off, leaving a lot off dumbfounded people.

 

--Night.

I was with Kibum in my room. We had the same mushy outfit.

 

 

It was really cute! Kibum and I where now becoming like a real couple. But okay.. I got downstairs and saw KangTeuk. Teukie Angel smiling like an angel and KangIn.. Well glaring at Teukie like a devil should. “Awe, you two look so cute!” Leeteuk said excitedly like a teenaged girl. I blushed slightly. “Aish, let’s just go to the place Donghae told.” KangIn whined and I nodded pushing Leeteuk away.

 

I grabbed Kibum’s hand and led him out, luckily KangIn could drive and had a car. So he brought us to the restaurant where Jessica and Donghae told us to meet.. ‘A restaurant.. How boring.’ I thoughts still holding on to Kibum’s hand. Just then I saw Donghae and Jessica. “Why are we here again?” Kibum whispered. “I’m trying to find out why he’s mad at me.” I whispered then quickly added “Besides we don’t go on dates much.” Kibum smiled slightly and pinched one off my cheeks.

 

I pushed his hands away “Don’t touch my pretty cheek.” I whined. ‘Omo! I’m becoming like Donghae o__O! Does that mean, kyaa~ I’m cute :D!’ I thought happily. Kibum smiled and helped me sit down. Donghae greeted us and Jessica greeted us while clinging onto Donghae. Every one started talking and Kibum was asking me about the presentation about Donghae. “It was great!” Donghae suddenly interrupted. Kibum raised an eye brow at Donghae who glared. “Right Ayumi?” Donghae asked turning with me. ‘His eyes.. So cold.’ I thought and nodded slowly frowning.

 

“NO! I WANT COLA! NO WATER!” Leeteuk yelled. We turned to the arguing ‘couple’. “IT WAS A GUESS NO NEED TO GET MAD! JEEZ!” KangIn yelled. The waiter stood infront of them kind of puzzled. “We got more people to attend. So could you pl—“ The waiter started but got cut off by those two yelling “SHUT UP!” The waiters eyes started to water “I was just trying to help T__T~ I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to! I’m a bad waiter!” He kept talking on about how bad he is while crying his heart out. “My mom and dad never thought I could do it and I guess they’re ri—“ I sushed him and stood up “Come on. Don’t be such a baby~ Let me help you cleaned up, you’re not bad.. Our Teukie angel became a devil and KangIn already was a devil.” I said pulling him to the girls bathroom.

 

Luckily the girls thought he was cute and let him. He is totally cute! He’s like Lee JaeJin from F.T. Island! “There there. You fine now?” He nodded flushing. “Can I have your number?” He asked looking to the side shyly. “Uhm, sure..” I said getting paper and pen out my purse giving him my number. He started cheering happily. “Yaaay~ I got the number of a cute girl~ She’s sweet she’s nice~ Ayumi. Ayumi~ Yay! Saranghaeyo!” He cheered like a little kid.

 

I was standing there ^_^;; but blushing slightly. The girls where awe’d and congratulating me with him. I just pulled him back to our table and sat down. “I heard a lot of cheering and squeals, what happened?” Kibum whispered in my ear as the waiter asked every one what they wanted with a big smile. “Err.. He went in, the girls thought he was cute.. He asked my number, I gave it, since he was crying. And then he made this cheer about me and all girls squealed congratulating me” I whispered back smiling at the waiter, which name I still don’t know. I noticed Kibum glaring at him.

 

He then took Kibum’s and my order. Later he came back with our food and decided to sit by us. “I’m Woo SungHyun—“ He said with his big smile. Every one introduced then suddenly I thought “SungHyun-ah, how did you know my name?” I asked. He blushed and he looked down “Secret.” He mumbled. I looked at him suspiciously but nodded. Kibum grabbed my hand from under the table. I looked at him slightly surprised. He just showed me his killer smile, he never did that. I looked suspiciously at him then turned away.

 

“Donghae! I haven’t seen you for a few days now!” I said smiling lightly at him. “I was busy..” He mumbled. “Like you where when you decided to skip school to help me-“ I said rolling my eyes. “Well, you can walk now can’t you?” He suddenly snapped at me. I looked down because of his intense gaze.

 

Kibum slightly glared at him. “KangIn!” Leeteuk suddenly whined. I didn’t look up but smiled slightly. “What did I do now?” KangIn whined back. “Stop.. touching.. me.” Teukie growled. Every one gasped. ‘Are they gay?’ I thought now looking up with wide eyes. “You’re the one holding my hand!” KangIn said looking away. I smacked my fore head slightly with my free hand. “Do you always have to argue about that sort things?!” I said annoyed. “Yeh!” They said happily.

 

Everything grew silent for a moment till Jessica and Donghae started whispering to each other. Then KangTeuk started arguing. SungHyun then asked; “Are they gay?” He whispered. I looked at KangTeuk. “Neh!” I said smiling evilly. Kibum nudged me. I put a finger on my lips and he nodded.

 

“Aish! I hate gay couples!” He whined. “They’re so girly.” He added making Kibum and I look at him like ^_^;;. “Ayumi~” Jessica said smiling. I turned to look at her “Yeh?” “Mianhamnida for doing so many things to you..” I nodded slowly. “Okay?” I asked. Just then my phone had to rang. I took it and flipped it open “Yoboseyo?” “Me! Your oppa! Where are you!? I came home and found nothing!” He whined. “Go invite Ara she knows.” I said and hung up.

 

‘Always ruining the good moments!’ I thought groaning mentally. The rest off the date. I noticed Donghae giving me GLARES? I was surprised at that. Jessica giving me smiles. Also weird. Kibum and SungHyun having a contest all the time and BOTH held my hand. And KangTeuk still arguing.

 

Aish.. Weird.

 

KangIn was driving us all home. At my home I gave Kibum a peck on the cheek then waved going inside.

 

‘How can both plan A & B fail!?’ I thought annoyed then sighed slightly.

‘At least I got to see more KangTeuk moments. Now if they really where gay.’ I thought then my phone vibrated. I opened and read.

 

‘YAH! EVIL! I ASKED KANGIN & LEETEUK ABOUT THE GAY THINGS AND THEY KILLED ME AFTER THAT T__T.
EVIL NIGHT~ SUNGHYUN.’ I grinned slightly. At least I met the cutest boy ever~!

 

n  Small note. Woo Sunghyun is Kevin from U-Kiss. He was around 15/16 when I wrote this so he’s 15 here and the others are around 17-18 I never really wrote that XD. + Ayumi’s injury is al better now, let’s act like a week passed for this date to happen ^_^;;.

 

♥PLAN C&D—With HanChul

 

--♥

 

“Can I call you HanChul!” I asked excitedly walking around school with Hankyung and HeeChul.  “Uhm, yeah sure!” They both said. “Sweet!” I smiled happily turning forwards again.

 

Hehehe, I think I’ll like them more than Kangteuk.

 

 “So this is for Donghae okay?” HeeChul said, being a sympathy-giving person now which he normally never is. I nodded; “Neh!” I said happily just seeing HeeChul’s evil glance to the side. Hangeng nodded as well “Arasso! For Donghae!” We cheered a little.

 

--Plan C.

 

I sighed “Do I have to do this?” I asked HeeChul. He just scoffed. Hankyung nodded: “Yes! GO!” He then pushed me forward, to Donghae. “Donghae-yah.” I mumbled annoyed. He turned “Hmm?” He asked coldly. “I—song.. You..” I muttered. He nodded. Just then music came outta no where. I turned that way and glared. Donghae was looking around confused. I sighed and started the ; Noona you’re so pretty ; dance and sang along making it FEMALE version.

 

Thus ; Oppa neomu mocheo ; {If I’m right o___O}. He was surprised. Crowd was crowding around clapping happily. I was really blushing but continued then ended in a pose. The crowd went wild then I noticed Donghae leaving. I went threw the crowd and finally got his arm “Oppa, that was for you..” I said shyly. “Yeah, I know that..” He mumbled. “Oppa can we talk?” I asked. He shook his head “Mianhe.” Then he walked off.

 

T___T

 

HanChul appeared next me. “It’s okay to cry.” HeeChul said hugging me tightly. I pouted “No. I’m not giving up yet!” “Hehehe..” HeeChul was laughing evilly hugging me tighter. “Oppa, it’s time to let go.”

 

--Plan D.

“Donghae-yah! Loook~ I’m not pretty! T__T!” HeeChul said clinging on to my shoulder crying. Donghae turned to us. His eyes widened “What are you wearing!” He yelled. We grinned “We decided to make you happy!” Hankyung said.

 

Now the situation;

 

Who: HanChul and AyuHae.
What: HanChul in some colourful clothing and Ayumi in some.. club-ish clothes.
Where: Donghae’s house.
When: Today, afternoon.
Why: To make him happy.

 

I was totally embarrassed trying to hide behind Hankyung but he turned evil after that argument with HeeChul. “Okay! Ayumi do it!” Hangeng said stepping away.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEW9Q1lM638 ( She's pretty amateur-ish at dancing, I didn't want to make her like the perfect girl so it really helped that the dancing in the video is amateur-ish as well XD. )

 

I sighed as I finished in a pose. Hanging and HeeChul where the other dancers. They learned me the dance and the song? I had it somewhere and they found it. They thought this would make Donghae happy, everything for a childish cute Donghae! I noticed Donghae’s face turn red. “Thank youu..” He stuttered. HanChul high fived behind me and I heard a door close.

 

I smiled shyly looking down on the floor. He then stood up “Aaah~ You still think oppa is pretty after his mean behaviour?” He asked childishly and my face lit up and he pulled his arms around me. ‘YES! He’s back!’ I thought happily hugging him back. “Of course I don’t! Oppa will always remain ugly.” I lied smiling. He hit me slightly pulling away pouting.

 

Then we heard loud noises outside the room. I peeked my head out the door and saw HeeChul throwing things at Hankyung. “YOU MADE ME WEAR THIS RIDICULOUS OUTFIT! YOU’RE GONNA PAY!” He yelled furiously. Donghae and my eyes turned wide. “NOT THE CHAIR!” Donghae yelled. ‘There goes the chair.’ “OH GOD NO!! NOT THE LAP TOP!” Donghae cried trying to get it out HeeChul’s reach. Hankyung ran to me “Tell umma and appa I loved them.” He said with the funniest face I’ve ever seen.

I started laughing my off at the scene.

 

‘Heh.. At least Donghae’s back >:]’ I thought.

--

Hehehehe,

3 chapters left ^___^~! Sorry for really late update! I love ii .. so .. yeah that's why some of my fav. couplings might come by~!

 

Thank you for commenting!!!!<3333