Jessica's party.

Donghae addicted.

Chapter 8:Jessica’s party.

 

I mentioned this party a few chapters ago?XD

 

Sorry, lots of changes in POV but it was like that and if I did it from Ayumi’s POV throughout this chapter you end up missing something small you all probably noticed xD.

 

--♥

 

I groaned in frustration: “What should I do~ Pig tails, loose or a messy bun!” I complained to Aara who laughed. It was just a small party, not important(especially since Jessica organized it) but we wanted all attention. Not because we really want them but because it’s Jessica’s party!

 

“You finally start to like Kibum?” I shrugged “He’s my boyfriend after all.” I said. “What happened to your addiction to Donghae.” Ara teased. I pouted: “Don’t know.. I guess having a boyfriend makes you change..” Ara giggled slightly. I was wearing a simple dress, but it had that something that made it stand out.

 

 “Uhm, just let it loose!” Ara said. I grinned “Okay you done?” Ara nodded and there was knocked on the door. “Come in!” I yelled and saw EunHyuk in some casual clothes. Kibum stood next him just normal clothes, still hot. He went to me handing me a white rose this time. I thanked him and put the rose on my table.

 

--DonghaePov

 

I went to party with Jessica. Don’t ask me why okay!? Okay, maybe to get Ayumi a bit jealous. I then heard a lot off gasps. I slowly turned around and my jaw dropped. Jessica noticed and grabbed my arm dragging me off. I glared at her then saw Kibum, they’re holding hands! Again! I grit my teeth. I pulled Jessica to dance. ‘Ayumii! Look at me, become jealous. Pleeeaaaseee~‘ I whined in my head looking at her hoping she would turn around and look at me.

 

But she didn’t, she was too busy with Kibum. ‘Grrr.. Kibum’ I thought angrily. “Jagiya! What’s wrong with you?” Jessica asked. “Uhm, feel kinda weird. Yes, weird!” I said laughing awkwardly. Jessica shrugged. We continued dancing then I noticed Ayumi finally notice me. I smiled at her. She waved at me then turned back to Kibum, hugging him. ‘Is she turning the tables? I’m supposed to make her jealous! Not the other way around!’ I thought angrily. “Donghae!” Jessica screeched. I looked up: “What!?” I snapped. “Look, I’m your DATE. So don’t look at other girls.” Jessica snapped back at me.

 

I blinked my eyes then scoffed: “HN!” “Fine!” she said that and walked off. ‘Wait, I’m dateless now!’ I thought panicking. I looked around and noticed that girl from last time: NoShee or whatever. “Wanna dance?”

 

--AyumiPov.

 

‘Damn it, Donghae!’ I thought watching him go to Sohee pulling her to the dance floor. “Aish, your so silent..” Kibum said pouting slightly. I smiled: “Mianhe, I don’t feel so comfortable in this dress.” I lied. “At least you look beautiful.” He complimented winking. I looked away blushing slightly; ‘No Ayumi, not Kibum. Hey, Donghae looks so hott, hotter then usual.’ I thought then turned away ‘No, I’m gonna be addicted to..’ I looked around. ‘Hankyung, yes. Hankyung. He can cook and knows martial arts!’ I thought grinning slightly. “Why are you looking at the Chinese guy like that?” Kibum asked. “Oh, I was thinking about food.” I replied bluntly as Kibum laughed. ‘Oh right.. he’s Chinese!’

 

“Ayumi-Ah!” I turned and saw, HeeChul. ‘He’s perfect :D!’ I thought happily. “HeeChul!” I said excitedly. He grinned slightly: “Haven’t seen you around for a while~” He said pouting cutely. “I thought you would miss my beauty and at least talk to me!” ‘Nope, not good enough -___-;’ I thought sighing mentally. “Psh, miss your beauty whatever!” I said rolling my eyes. HeeChul smiled and ruffled my hair: “You look pretty today. Too bad I’m prettier then you.” HeeChul said sticking his tongue out then leaving.

 

“Yah!” I yelled. “Lets go outside!” Kibum said smiling at me. “Arasso!” I said happily and he pulled me outside. “Close your eyes.” Kibum said. “I don’t trust you.” I said crossing my arms over my chest. “Come on! Only this time.” “Hm, okay!” I closed my eyes, I felt his hands at my shoulders. ‘Omo! Is he gonna me o__O?’ I thought almost opening my eyes then felt something small and cold around my neck. “You can open your eyes.” Kibum said.

 

I opened and saw a small heart chain. “So sweet!” I said happily and hugged him tightly. “KamsaHamnida!” I said happily now looking at his eyes, I never noticed they were so, cute.. I mean if you see him he’s so hot you don’t even think about the eyes. Slowly I leaned in. ‘Maybe I can get over Donghae, maybe I will fall in love with Donghae.’ I thought closing my eyes.

 

--DonghaePov.

 

I never thought the shy NoShee, or something like that, could be so annoying! Ugh!

 

I told her I was getting some air and she finally let me go. I sighed and looked up in the sky, then heard some voices. I turned and saw Ayumi&Ki-Grr. I glared slightly and watched, suddenly Ayumi jumped on Kibum hugging him. I glared hard. Then suddenly they were almost kissing. ‘I gotta do something!’ I thought looking around. I saw a rock. I smirked and got it, throwing it to distract them. I hid as I watch them separate. I smirked evilly almost letting out an evil laughter.

 

When suddenly: “What are you doing here!?” I turned and saw NoShee. “Uhm! Squirrels, yes! Evil squirrels!” I said a bit to happy and standing up. She suddenly started pulling me back to the party, by tugging on my ear.

 

--AyumiPov.

 

I was surprised when suddenly a rock appeared out of nowhere ruining the moment: “Uhm, l-lets g-go b-back in!” Kibum stuttered. I looked and saw his red face ‘Awe, that’s so sweet!’ I thought as I grabbed his hand pulling him back inside. Then suddenly bumped in to someone. I looked up: “Donghae-ah!” I said smiling slightly. He had this evil look on his face and didn’t seem to notice me. “Kekekeke..” He laughed silently. I watched with wide eyes. Then Kibum whacked his head. “Yah!” Donghae yelled snapping out his daze. “Oh, Ayumi.. Ki-Grr..” ‘Did he just say Ki-Grr?’ I thought surprised. “Uhm, Follow me!” He said excitedly. “Err.. I—“ He cut me off by pulling me away to some place.

 

--KiBumPov.

 

‘Ki-Grr? He must really hate the blackmail.. Though it’s really funny. Hey! Give Ayumi back!’ I suddenly thought as Donghae pulled her to somewhere. I grit my teeth then saw Sohee next me. I was about to walk off when she suddenly said “Oppa! I’m really sorry about what I did. I hope you can accept my apology!” I saw the look on her face and nodded slowly. “Arasso.” I said and she smiled thanking me. There was a small silence and I sighed: “Want to dance?” She looked confused then smiled cheekily and nodded.

 

--DonghaePov.

 

‘Yes Kibum! Fall in to my trap. Fall in love with NoShee. That’s right. DANCE! Kekekekeke~’ I thought evilly when suddenly “Oppa. You look so.. evil. What are you thinking?” Ayumi asked and I turned to her surprised “Ehehe! Nothing! Hey what’s that?” I said looking at the heart formed necklace she was wearing. “Oh! Kibum gave me it! Isn’t it nice?” She said excitedly. I turned to look her in the eyes “Do you like Kibum?” I asked.

 

I watched her with eager eyes and she turned her eyes away. “First not really but I guess I’m slowly starting to like him.” I nodded then smiled shyly: “Do you love your oppa?” She laughed slightly and my smile widened seeing that..

 

“Yes, I love my oppa.” Hehehehehe.. “Yaay~ Do you love me more than Kibum?” I asked his smile growing. “Aish, where are these questions coming from?” She said smirking slightly patting my head.

 

”Well, you like Kibum and you love your oppa. So probably you love me more.. Am I right?” “Uhm, no.. I love~ Kibum more.” She shook her head pouting cutely.

 

--KibumPov.

 

Sohee and I talked a lot, also danced. I felt some click between us. Though I still love Ayumi of course~<3. ‘Hey, how long have I left Ayumi to Donghae?’ I glanced around the party and Sohee looked at me: “Something wrong?” “Mianhe, I’ve left my date with someone else for a while now..” I said sighing. She smiled: “It’s okay, Donghae was my partner so maybe we could switch..?” I shrugged “For this time.” I said smiling slightly. Sohee clapped her hands excitedly, somehow reminded me of Ayumi a bit.

 

I took her hands

 

--AyumiPov.

 

 

I yawned slightly stretching slightly: “How long were we talking?” I asked. Donghae shrugged: “A long time!” He suddenly said getting excited. “Let me bring you home!” Donghae said standing up and helping me up as well. “`Mkay!” I said a bit too excited as well. I guess I’m becoming addicted to Donghae again! Good eh? .. How long ago did I say I wanted to be addicted to Hankyung? ._.

 

I told Kibum I was leaving and he wanted to bring me home but Donghae interfered and so we were now walking. “Donghae, what if— we where now drunk walking on the street.” I said giggling slightly at the thought. “Well, you would’ve almost have a car accident and me being your cute hero would save you-“ I stared at him like -__-; “Suureee— I was thinking about the funny things we would’ve said to each other..” I said looking up at the sky. “Yeah, you would probably say that you love me..” Donghae said smiling cocking his head to the side slightly.

 

I got my phone and quickly took a picture “Hah! Another picture for the Dong—EunHae wall!” I said excitedly. “You where about to say Donghae wall! I know you were! Omo, you’re obsessed with me!” Donghae said grinning. My eyes widened and I shook my head: “No! I wanted to say, DongHyuk wall! That sounds more weirder.. Eheheh!” I said looking nervously at Donghae who pouted: “Fine!”

 

We kept talking till we reached my house. “Ah! Tonight was really nice.” I said happily. “Yeah, probably since you could see me at the end!” Donghae said grinning. I rolled my eyes “Yes Donghae, who wouldn’t want to see your face!” ‘The person who doesn’t want to see his face, DIE!’ I thought evilly. “Okay! I want goodbye kiss.” My face suddenly felt really warm.

 

“Bwoh!?” I yelled surprised. “Uh-huh!” He pointed to his cheeks and I mentally sighed in relief.

 

I leaned in and gave him a kiss on cheek but he had to turn his head. My eyes widened and I quickly pulled away. “Donghae-ah!” I yelled surprised. He grinned “You love me!” He said forming a heart with his hands. “You love me!” He continued teasing. I looked down my face turning brighter. “You love me!” He kept singing and left.

 

SO EMBARASSING.

T____T

 

He has soft lips >:]

 

--♥

 

I'm not doing comment replies cause I have to go now quick or else I'll get killed XD. But yeah, Donghae and Ayumi should just confess. But honestly they don't know if the other likes them so~ xD.