Clingy

Drabbles & One Shots {SHINee}

OnHo

 

 

Lee Jinki was never one to fall head over heels in love; with anyone. Sure he had a crush here and there but being the Leader of a 5 member boy group kind of made his lovelfie...Nonexistant. He had time to eat, sleep and work. His days off were usually spent on extra sleep or chatting with his parents and friends. He simply didn't have the time to have a successful romantic relationship. It seemed the other had the same problem- heck even Jonghyun's past relationship hadn't made it just because they both didn't have the time. It was hard being the Leader, but sacraficing thing's came easier and easier the farther they all got.  London, Tokyo, California, Barcelona, Rome....They had made it so far. It was well worth not having a relationship.
Well...Okay that was a complete lie. Seeing Jonghyun- having decided he would give another relationship a try- and Kibum being like lovesick teenagers all over again, it hurt some times. They would sneak into each others rooms at night to cuddle and be loved by each other and then there was Jinki. Jinki the Leader who had started getting the not-so-subtle hints his parents were tossing his way about any possible future Daughter In-Laws or Grandchildren.  And he had no idea if that would ever even happen. He didn't know if he would ever get to tell his parents, proudly, that he was seeing someone and he was happy and things were going so well. He didn't think he would be doing it anytime soon, at least.
And then Minho kind of happened. 
It started with the oddly misplaced comments.
"Hyung, you've gotten so handsome. How did that happen?"
"Jinki Hyung is still so cute."
"Jinki Hyung can you fix my hair?"
"Hyung you have some thing right here..."
And the touches. Oh boy did those escelate. Drastically.
He would play with Jinki's fingers, poke at his cheeks and laugh about how squishy they were, hug him around the waist or rest his head on his shoulder in the van. And of course when he thought nobody was looking he would go a step further and sneakily at his knee or thigh.
It was just kind of odd that Minho would start skinship between them, so often and so blatantly. He was always more of a subdued type; he didn't go out of his way to go overboard with skinship.
Not that he was complaining. It was rather nice to be doted upon, to have it be known that someone at least cared about him. It was nice. It was very nice. Just kind of unexpected.
And it was even more unexpected that Minho would slip into his bed one night, around three, and curl into his chest like he was a child. It was so unexpected that Jinki didn't sleep a single wink. How was he supposed to sleep when he had Minho attatched to his waist like a leech? Hogging the blankets and mumbling incoherencies in his sleep...It was kind of impossible. Kind of. It was too warm with another body pressed into his, much too warm, it caused him to sweat more than he would have being covered in his blanket like he usually was. It was uncomfortably comfortable- not that that even made any sense.
So when Minho made to do the same, the next night, Jinki sat up and held his hands up.
"Minho, wait wait wait."
Minho paused, seemingly just realizing that Jinki was wide awake and very aware that he had snuck into his bedroom at 3 in the morning. He looked like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
"What's up? I mean you've been...What's the word....?"
"Clingy."
"CLINGY! Yes- I mean, NO! Not clingy, just a bit more-"
Minho rolled his eyes.
"Clingy."
At a loss of words Jinki nodded his head somberly. He didn't want to use such a...Hurtful? Word. But his Dongsaeng really had been a bit clingy. Minho meerly shrugged his shoulders and took his spot beside Jinki- not that Jinki had necissarily given his permission or anything.
"I've been feeling clingy. I just figured you would be okay with a little bit of extra attention or whatever."
Jinki really thought Minho figured he couldn't see the blush on his cheeks as he didn't bother smothering his face in Jinki's pillow or his own hands. But he could see the pink tint to the youngers cheeks and it had his stomach knotting in an oddly nice way. It was cute, seeing Minho do aegyo on purpose was something he had grown quite used too...But this was natural and he hadn't intended to do it. It was adorable, really. Jinki smiled and poked his index finger into the youngers cheek.
"Well...I guess I'm alright with a little extra attention 'or whatever'."
Whether Minho was chuckling at Jinki's immitation of his voice or something else entirely, he didn't know. And didn't particularly care either as he settled down into his warm, welcoming  bed and comforter, feeling Minho's arms snake their way around his waist and a head of pillow-fluffed hair land on his chest. 
"Night Minho."
"Goodnight Hyung..."
Jinki, oddly enough, felt comfortable enough to sleep. He woke up feeling only a tad bit sleep deprived, blaming that on their comeback, with a smile on his face and a new found spot for Minho in his heart. He could get used to cuddling at night with him, easily. He understood why Jonghyun and Kibum did that now; it made the nights that much easier to get through, gave all the more reasons to not want to roll out of bed in the mornings....Jinki could feel, already, that maybe he would be able to say he was happy and with someone. 
And actually mean it, whole heartedly.
Just the thought of being with Minho that way, every night and every morning- every single day....It just made him feel....Like a love sick teenager.
Oops. Jonghyun and Kibum were to blame for this.
Or maybe it was Minho? His own heart, possibly?
Well, whoever's fault it was, Jinki would have to thank them later.
 
A/N: Quick drabble! I finally got my new laptop today and I am already addicted and in love and omg you guys it is so nice. I went crazy and SHINee'd the shizzle out of it the second I got it out of the package lol So this is the first thing I've written with it. Hope you enjoy it even though it's pretty short and stuff.