Confession

SHINE

[Lexi's POV]

"its cause i have something to say"

*i have to tell him.. no what if he thinks im just telling him this so he wont ask ~~~~ oh no no what i have to come up with something else.... no come on lexi i have to confess to him before its to late...* 

"what is it lexi?? what is it that you had to drag me away when i was about to ask ~~~~ something? huh?"

*oh no he looks really mad*

"i..i.. umm i.."

"well...!?"

"i..i...im...i"

*why do i keep stuttering why cant the words come out!!*

"im waiting...."

"I...."

"you know what forget it if your not going to tell me then if you dont mind im going back in there and asking her so dont inturupt me again please" (he starts walking away)

*nooo!!*

"wait myungsoo"

"what!?"

"okay ill tell you"

"im listening"

"i...i.. l..like you...."

"lexi i like you to... your my best friend y..."

*sigh* "not like that..."

"what are you trying to say.."

*okay lexi you can do this*

"ive liked you as long as you liked ~~~~ maybe even longer and i could never tell you cause i was too afraid and you were so mean to me sometimes but i liked you no matter what i always thought you liked me to but then i had second thoughts because you treated me different then  ~~~~ but then the actions you sometimes did when i was around made me think you did like me but then thats when you told me that you liked ~~~~ and i was really upset but i still supported you by telling you to go for it and ask her and now that you were actually going to i couldnt let you i didnt want you to i wanted to tell you before it was to late but i guess i am to late"

*omg i cant belive i just said all that*

(there was just silence and myungsoo was looking at her in shock)

"umm... wow i dont.. i dont know what to say. you know i like ~~~~ but now idk what to do i dont want to hurt you or loose you as a friend"

"yea i know its okay theres probably so many thoughts going through your head right now so ill give you some space but you should know that i will never give up on you your my best friend no matter what you decide on ill always be there even if it might hurt me"

"well thanks for that. i guess i have to think alot on this but thanks for confessing. but i dont know if i feel the same way now"

"ill wait for your answer"

"okay"

(he was about to leave again)

"wait myungsoo can i at least have a hug you never hugged me before"

"what? i never hugged you before..? i guess you can have a hug"

*when he hugged me i didnt want to let him go i loved being this close to him his sent, his soft skin, his gentle hugs this moment couldnt be better*

"HEYYY GUUUYSSS..... ohh sorry did inturrupt something.."

*noo gosh ~~~~ had to ruin the moment*

"ohh hey ~~~~ no not at all"

"hey myungsoo what did you want to ask me?"

"ohh ummm nothing never mined"

"well then"

[Author's POV]

it was around 10:43pm they all decided to go to sleep myungsoo and lexi stayed over night but before they went to sleep lexi had to go to the 24 hour mail place to mail in the application she went with myungsoo because it was really late and he didnt want anything to happen to her on there way there it was silent no one said anything it was pretty cold  out so myungsoo took off his sweater and gave it to lexi.

[Myungsoo's POV]

*the walk to the mail was really quiet i wanted to say something but what? i still was thinking about what she said to me earlier i wanted to tell her everything the way i felt but all i could say was i dont know what to say bla bla bla. but i did have a little crush on her before but then ~~~~ came into the picture and i started liking her and i didnt know lexi liked me before thats why i gave up and moved on but now that she admited her feelings to me.. i dont know what to do... are the feelings coming back...? i saw lexi shiver from the cold so i took off my sweater and gave it to her.*

"thanks" *she flashed me a smile her cute little smile i use to love seeing... maybe the feelings are coming back*

"ohh were here" 

*she went quickly to mail it and i waited outside* 

"i cant believe i never hugged her before i feel bad after the way i treated her and ~~~~ better i should really make it up to her" 

*she came back out and we started walking again i knew i had to say something so it wouldnt be quiet again*

"HEYY!!" myungsoo poked her side

"what was that for!!?"

"im bored we use to have tickle wars remember"

"yea i remember but why do you want to start now when were walking and in the cold"

"why not" he pokes her again"

"myungsoo!!!!"

"okay okay.... are you tired its really late" 11:20pm

*yawns* "now that you mention it yea.." she rubs her eyes

(myungsoo stops and goes on his knees and lexi turns back)

"what??"

"get on my back ill carry you home"

"what? are you sure"

"yea come on!"

"okay" she said with a cheerful voice.

(few minutes later she fell asleep on him myungsoo looks to the side where she has her head hanging)

"aish this girl i didnt think she would actually fall asleep... but she looks so cute sleeping to but getting heavy"

>10 minutes later< 

(myungsoo put lexi on the sofa)

"hey what took you guys so long?"

"we had small talk"

"ohh so how are you two?"

"umm lets talk about this tomorrow im really sleepy"

"stalling?? okay goodnight get ready for tomorrow cause my mom is gonna make you do alot of stuff"

"yea yea i know good night babe..... i mean...what" myungsoo mentally face palms himself 

"okayyyy.... and you sould ask lexi to be her valentines"

"ummm............. yea maybe"