Sequel Part 18

||| Message |||

 

| S.M Artistes Concert Schedule 2016 - 2017 |

31 Dec 2016 - MBC Gayo Daejun

02 Jan 2017 -  SMTOWN Audition Special - New York

08 Jan to 23 Mar 2017 - SNSD Europe Tour 2017

01 Apr to 30 May 2017 - SNSD Asia Tour 2017

 

| First Day of 2017 |


It's 01 Jan 2017.

The first day of 2017, the day after Gayo Daejun.

S.M has prepared a small gathering for its artistes to celebrate the beginning of a new year. Since all artistes have their own busy schedules, it's just a little tea session where most of them make time to attend.

Almost everyone is there, except Taeyeon.

She wasn't feeling well since the night before. So she chose to stay home to rest, since she's just a few days away from SNSD Europe/Asia tours which will last them for half a year. Before that, she still have to fly to New York together with some labelmates for SMTOWN special concert.

Speaking about the SMTOWN special concert, it's a special event organized by S.M. It is meant for promoting the audition for potential vocal trainees from US region. Thus, some main/leadvocalists from S.M will be attending this concert.

SJ: Yesung, Kyuhyun

SNSD: Taeyeon, Jessica

SHINee: Jonghyun, Onew

f(x): Luna, Krystal

EXO: D.O, Baekhyun

J.E.M: Miya, Jihyun

Since SNSD is also leaving their home nation for the Europe/Asia Tour soon, the tea session has also became a little farewell for them. This is the first time the girls staying more than just a few months overseas for performance. So everyone is excited and wished them the best. 


The tea session ended.

Everyone started leaving respectively according to their schedule.

Stepping out from S.M building, Baekhyun reached for his car as he make his way through the sasaeng fans. Since he doesn't have a schedule, he decided to return to dorm and rest. Though he has been a good drinker, he did have a bit too much drink at the MBC party. He also need to have more rest to get back to shape for the SMTOWN special concert.


As he drove along the road, he sensed a car tailgating him closely.

Baekhyun thought it must be some sasaeng fans or paparazzi following him. He tried to make a few rounds and turns to avoid, but that driver is too skillful to be shake off like that.

Shortly, both car stopped for the traffic light.

That car overtake and stop right beside Baekhyun's car.

To Baek's surprise...

it's Jonghyun.


Jonghyun signal him to scroll down his window.

Baekhyun did so reluctantly.

Baekhyun: Do you think it's fun to play on the road like this?

Jonghyun: I need to have a word with you.

Baekhyun: (look away) There is nothing to talk about between us.

Jonghyun: Just 15 mins. I wait for you at Hangang. 

Having that said, Jonghyun sped off after the light turns green.

 

| Hangang |


Although he is reluctant, Baekhyun still turn up.

Jonghyun didn't explicitly mentioned the exact location, but the only common place the two of them knows... is that secret spot.

Baekhyun made his way there.


Entering the secret spot, a chill run down his body.

Hangang is cold in the winter, but it isn't the cold that gave him the chill.

This place reminds him alot of things.... things that he made himself erased over the past few months.

There, he found Jonghyun standing by the river.


Baekhyun: (walk up to him) What is it you want to talk?

Jonghyun: ......

Baekhyun: (notice silence from Jong) If you have nothing to say, then please don't waste my time.


Baek turned around to walk away... but a hand on his shoulder stopped him.

Baekhyun turned back and to his surprise, he received a blow right on his abdomen.


Baekhyun: (holding abdomen in pain) ....what was that?!!

Jonghyun: This first punch is for what you have said to her last night.

Baekhyun: .....

Jonghyun: (second punch) This second punch is for what you did to her last night!

Baekhyun: (growl in pain)

Jonghyun: (third punch) This third one is for making her cry last night!!

Baekhyun: (knees fell onto the ground)


Baekhyun: (look up) She cried....?

Jonghyun: You knew what you did. Count yourself lucky I didn't hit you on the face!

Baekhyun: (laugh coldly) So you are sore because I touched your woman??

Jonghyun: (stared at baek) 

Baekhyun: (get up on feet) Then you should look after your girlfriend closely. Don't let her go around prying into other men's business!

Jonghyun: (angrily held onto Baek's collar and raise his fist about to hit onto his face)

Baekhyun:  Why? Why did you stop?.... Hit me if you want. And let's see how the media is going to write about us. (laughs)

Jonghyun: You are hopeless. I don't know what she sees in you this little chap!!


Baekhyun moved a few steps back as Jonghyun angrily released his collar.

It came a little silence ...


Baekhyun: ...w..what did you just said?

Jonghyun: .. ....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

| SNSD Dorm |


Taeyeon returned to the dorm to pack some things she needs to bring along with her. 

This trip is going to be half a year away from home.

After flying to New York for the special concert, she will be flying off to Paris and start preparations for SNSD Europe Tour.


Flipping things around in her room, she found that lyric booklet.

The lyrics for exo-k's album.

It's still bookmarked at that song... the song which Baekhyun wrote for her.

Taeyeon took it.


Going through the lyrics one more time, she thought she will cry again.

But she didn't.

Perhaps, she already cried everything out the night before. 

And she has no more tears to spare..


Closing the booklet, she placed it back into the album case.

"This is where it should be. It's time for everyone to move on."

"Since I have decided to do it this way, there is no turning back...."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 


| S.M Building |

 

A busy footstep entered the building.

He look around for familiar figures.

Anyone associated with SNSD, anyone associated with her.


He tried to call, but her line was engaged.

He went to her apartment, but no one answer the door bell.

He went to the dorm, the caretaker said all the girls are away.

So he try his luck in the company.


Moving around the building, he found no one who he can associate with SNSD or her.

No manager, no coordi unnies...

"Is this some kind of joke again?"


Finally, he found someone familiar.

But it's Miya.

Miya: (holding onto his arm) Oppa, why are you back? I thought you said you were tired.

Baekhyun: (remove her hands) Not now, oppa is busy.

Miya: (following Baek) Busy? What are you busying with? You said you have no schedule today.

Baekhyun: (keep looking around, almost ignoring Miya)

Miya: Oppa! There is something I need to ask you. 

Baekhyun: ... what?

Miya: Can you stop and look at me?

Baekhyun: (keep looking around, ignoring her request)

Miya: Is there something going on between you and Taeyeon sunbae?!

Baekhyun finally stopped and looked at Miya.


Miya: I'm not blind. I can see what's going last night... you were trying to kiss her!!

Baekhyun: ... ......

Miya: You like her , didn't you??

Baekhyun: I...


Before he could finish what he wants to say, one of  their sunbae passed by.

Baekhyun: Yesung hyung!

Yesung: Baekhyun...  and Miya. Can you guys next time please go somewhere else to date? You can't always do it here in the company. You are making everyone eye sore. (laughs)

Baekhyun: No, Yesung hyung. I have something to check with you.

Yesung: Waahh, what's so serious? Look at your face. (laughs)

Baekhyun: (pull yesung aside) Do you have any idea where SNSD sunbaes are? Or rather where Taeyeon noona is now? 

Yesung: Are you asking for SNSD or Taeyeon?

Baekhyun: huh..

Yesung: SNSD girls are at level 6 practicing.

Baekhyun: (breaks a smile of relief)


Yesung: But Taeyeon is.... (checking his watch)..... she's now on a flight to New York.

Baekhyun: New York?? Isn't our flight tomorrow?

Yesung: Deh. But Taeyeon, Jessica and Krystal took a flight earlier than the rest of us.

Baekhyun: (cover his eyes with his hands)

Yesung: Are you looking for Taeyeon urgently? Anyway you will be meeting her in New York soon. Just leave it till then. 


Yesung patted on Baek's shoulder and left after bidding Baek and Miya goodbye...

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It looks like the ending took longer than what I have expected.

(Hmmm be patient with me..)

And yes, I like comments. =)

Some of your comments made me laugh and smile, while some made me excited and wanting to continue the story eagerly. I know this hasn't end yet, but I'd like to thank all of you who commented, subscribed and followed the story. I appreciated that. Even for those who chose to read the story in silence, thanks for your support too. Luv u all. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~