Is this Goodbye?

An Angel Without Wings [HIATUS]

CHAPTER 8: (Seohyun’s POV)

            “I’m so glad you’re back Joo hyun…” Yonghwa said as he hugged me.

            “Y-Yonghwa…” I replied as I pulled my self from him.

            “Yes? My Angel?” Yonghwa chuckled

            “What time is Donghae going to pick me up?” I smiled “I wanna talk to him…now that I can…”

            I feel so happy now; I can finally talk, I can now tell him how much I want to be with him. Finally my love, we’ll be together.

            “D-Donghae?” Yonghwa asked

            “Yes, what time?” I asked once again

            “I’m gonna take you back where we came from Joo hyun…” his face suddenly glowered and then he quickly grabbed my wrist “I’m gonna take you back…”

            “Y-Yonghwa…it hurts…” I pleaded as I tried to pull my wrist from his grasp.

            “Don’t you get it Joo hyun? He took you in because of pity. Once he knew that you can talk and already can take care of yourself he’ll kick you out for sure” he replied

            “B-But…” I said “Donghae won’t do something like that…”

            “All mortals are like that Joo hyun…” Yonghwa replied “You don’t know what they can do…”  

            “…”

            “Now, let’s go…” Yonghwa added

            “I-I don’t want to Yonghwa!” I pleaded

            “Joo hyun! Don’t be such a brat and come with me” Yonghwa answered

            “I’m sorry Yonghwa…but my name isn’t Joo hyun; it’s Seohyun” I exclaimed

            “…”

            “And I’m not going back” I added

            “*Sigh* I sure can’t stand against you; I have to take you back but this is not the perfect time for an argument, there’s still some duties that I have to fulfil for now” Yonghwa replied

            “Yonghwa…” I whispered

            “I’ll be back Joo hyun, and by that time I’ll surely take you back no matter what consequences it will take” Yonghwa said

            Suddenly; Yonghwa disappeared into thin air. What am I going to do? If I do tell Donghae; he’ll turn me over to the police because of the fact that I don’t need his caring support anymore, but if I don’t; we’ll be staying for a longer time…what shall I do?

            *Ding, dong*

            I was surprised by the doorbell because I was deep in thought for that moment; I think it’s Donghae at the other side. I walked towards the big oak door; I gently turned the squeaky doorknob as I gulped. When the door was widely opened I saw Donghae from the other side; my heartbeat became faster by the sight, I tried uttering a sound but it seems like my voice vanished again. I held my throat expecting it to just blurt out words, but I was wrong; it only made my heartbeat faster.

            “Ya, Seohyun, does your throat hurt? Are you okay?” Donghae asked as he held my shoulders.

            “D-Donghae…” I thought

            “I bet that Yonghwa has something to do with this…” Donghae added as he looked around.

            “Donghae cares for me if I’m like this…” I thought again “How can I ever tell him the truth?”

            I looked up to him as I tugged his coat.

            “Huh? What is it Seohyun?” Donghae asked

            I pause for a second; thought twice if I should tell him or not and then I took a deep breathe. I shook my head.

            “Hmmm…okay, if you say so” Donghae replied “Where is that brat by the way? Don’t tell me he left you here all alone…”

            I shrugged.

            “Aish. I shouldn’t have trusted that guy…” Donghae said

            I tugged his coat once again.

            “Huh?” He asked

            I smiled as I pulled him outside Yonghwa’s house.

            “Ya, what’s up with you Seohyun?” He asked

            I continued to pull him until we reached our house. I opened the main door and then I pulled Donghae in.

            “You really are weird Seohyun…” Donghae chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

            I just smiled back.

            The next day Donghae left me alone inside his big house. Jessica says that she can’t come but actually I already knew that she’s trying her all to make me and Yonghwa to be together; she must've looked up Yonghwa’s address and says that she can’t come so that Donghae will bring me over to Yonghwa’s house. But what she didn’t know is that Yonghwa still has some duties and Donghae can’t contact him either; so here I am all alone in this spacious mansion. Although Donghae did left me alone he still have that worried expression on his face when he drove off to work; that made me really happy, but Donghae doesn’t have to worry about a thing. Now that I have my memory back I can handle almost everything inside this household. A boring afternoon hit me and time seems to drag on; I lazily laid on the couch as I think of a plan on how to tell Donghae the truth and how to avoid the thing called being thrown out.

            “How am I going to tell him?” I mumbled.

            I stood up from the couch as I started walking back and forth. My mind is completely occupied right now.

            “I know!” I exclaimed “I’ll tell him all about it after dinner…Donghae had made me try various foods before (mostly apples) so I’m gonna try making him dinner this time…let’s see now…what to make?”

            I searched the cabinets and its mostly instant foods that I saw; this is not healthy for him…I’ll try to make something that is delicious and nutritious at the same time. I searched the fridge and saw some apples, apple pie here, left over apple smoothie there…ahh! Canned coffee! This should warm up Donghae’s appetite; but why is it cold? It should be warm.

            “Donghae uses the microwave to heat things up” I smiled

            I went to the kitchen and then I plugged the microwaves cord to the outlet; I placed the can of coffee inside and then I pressed on some random numbers. It lightened up and it started to rotate. I stared at t happily but something is wrong; after a few seconds the microwave started making some weird sounds, it started to smell funny and the coffee seems like it’s about to burst.

            *BOOM!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Donghae’s POV)

            “Seohyun!” I yelled as I pulled my head up from my table.

            “Donghae, don’t nod off when were working…” Jungmin chuckled as he approached my table.

            “A-A dream?” I thought as I rubbed my eyes.

            “Is it about Seohyun again?” Jungmin asked “Man, you really are obsessed with her aren’t you?”

            “…”

            “What is she like by the way?” Jungmin added “That’s it…I’ve decided…I’ll come by your house this evening…”

            “B-Bwoh??” I asked

            “I wanna see the person that made you fell head over heels for…” Jugmin chuckled

            “I’m telling you Hyung, I don’t like her as a lover or something it’s more of like a friendly way of love…” I answered

            “Well, whatever kind of love that is, I’m still gonna pay a visit…” Jungmin smirked

            “Whatever you say Hyung…” I chuckled

            After finishing our work we set off for my house; I wonder how Seohyun is going to react if he sees Jungmin. After a couple of minutes, we finally reached our street. But then there was this weird light into the night sky and it’s coming from the exact location of my house. As we drove off closer I saw that my house is…ON FIRE?!

            “S-Seohyun…” I whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!

RedDiamond, sooyoung-shidae, hensyy, graxhaie, nadyhear, t--fallen_angel--

Anothe SUPER late update. *Ugh* Sorry guys.:|  

One shot requests are open here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/42138