Possibilities

An Angel Without Wings [HIATUS]

CHAPTER 6: (Yonghwa’s POV)

            After Donghae have left, I glanced at Seohyun; she’s staring at me. I felt real awkward by then.

            “So what do you wanna do?” I asked; flashing a smile

            She turned to me; bowed, and then she trotted inside my house.

            “T-that’s weird…” I said as I scratched my head

            I went inside the house to search for her. I saw her sitting at the stairs; eating some apple slices. I sat beside her then I tried getting some…but before I could even get some in the Tupperware she’s holding; she quickly snatched it away.

            “I can’t have some?” I asked

            She ignored me then she continued to eat some apples. I held her chin then I turned it my way.

            “You really can’t remember me?” I asked

            She seems puzzled.

            “Never mind…” I said as I released her “Do you want to watch some DVDs?”

            She titled her head.

            “You don’t know what that is?” I chuckled

            She shook her head.

            “I can’t believe that they’ve turned you into a brainless mortal…” I smirked “That’s the catch if you break heaven’s rules”

            She ignored me.

            “They even got your voice…I remember that I fall for you because of your voice…but now…you're worthless…” I said as I ran my fingers through her long, dark hair “You also used to be one of the most wisest angels back in heaven…but now it seems that you don’t even know what ‘wise’ means huh?”

            She tried to shake off the conversation by escaping but I quickly got a hold of her wrists.

            “You want them back?” I smirked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Donghae’s POV)

            At Donghae’s office:

            *Crash*

            I was taken aback as this crashing noise came lingering around my ear. It was by then that I noticed that my coffee mug broke into pieces.

            “Ya, Donghae…” Jung min, my colleague, called

            I snapped my eyes open as I came back from a daze; I started rubbing my eyes and then I picked up the broken mug.

            “You alright dude?” Jung min asked as he helped collecting the remaining pieces of the mug “You’ve been like that since yesterday...”

            “I-Im fine…” I replied as I faked a smile

            “Is it about a girl?” Jung min smirked

            “Well—” I said as I threw myself on my office chair “She is a girl…but I think I’m not seeing her the way you do hyung…”

            “Oh come on…forget about Sooyoung already…you have to move on; get a partner” Jung min said as he slugged me on my arm

            “But I can’t forget about Sooyoung that fast…” I said as I rubbed my arm

            “*Sigh* whatever you say…” Jung min shrugged as he rolled his eyes “So what about this ‘girl’ you're talking about? Is she cute?”

            I thought for a second, recalled Seohyun’s face, and then I smiled.

            “Yeah…” I said, showing a small smile

            “AHA!” Jung min cried “I know that smile! It goes way back to middle school…You smile like that whenever you think of the girl you like”

            “Oh come on hyung…that was like 15 years ago…It’s not the same now…” I chuckled “Besides, I’m more of like a father for her so I really think that it’s not the way you think it is”

            “A father? You mean…she’s younger than you?” Jung min asked as he scratched his head

            “Uhh…no…she’s some kind of a special person because she’s mute and she really can’t understand words with deep meanings…that’s why I really care for her…” I replied

            “…” Jung min stared at me

            “What?” I asked

            “You dated someone like that?!” Jung min shrieked

            “Actually, I picked her up from my front gate…” I said solemnly

            “PICKED HER UP?!” Jung min yelled

            “Y-Yeah…why?” I said

“You mean…she’s a beggar or something?” Jung min continued

“Hell no” I scoffed

“Then what came into your mind for picking her up??” Jung min asked

            “She’s uhh—” I started

            “She’s?” Jung min asked

            “I-I felt pity on her…that’s all…” I faked a smile

            “Hmmm…” Jung min said

            ‘She’s my angel’ I’ve always wanted to say that…but yet, why can’t I? Maybe because I can’t stand being called a lunatic or something or maybe…It’s something hat even I can’t understand…I don’t want to lose her…that’s what came rushing in of my mind.

            “Ya…Donghae…Let me give you a piece of advice…” Jung min continued “That girl might have a past that even you don’t know…what will you do if one of her relatives came and take her? Your heart will get crushed again…”

            “H-Huh?” I asked

            “Let go of her earlier…once you fall for her, the harder it is to do it…” Jung min said “Who knows, right? She might even had a lover before”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!

superclarisse, ohohoitslove, Ixilyn

I am soooooo sorry for my 4 days no update scheme but I'm just so darn busy this week. So yeah, this is chapter 6~ and yeah, Yonghwa's an angel too~ thank you very much for the comments!

Oh and by the way there's this one shot shop that I'm part of entitled "Dear Diary: A letter never sent" by AngelicPoison and we would love to accpt your requests.

Toodles~