Unknown Confession

An Angel Without Wings [HIATUS]

CHAPTER 3: (Donghae's POV)

            I sat outside the bathroom door reflecting on how I treated her earlier; I started biting my nails, it’s some kind of a habit I got for when I’m paranoid. I started fidgeting on my chair, I felt restless by then. My sweat is cold I can feel it; why am I acting like this anyway? She’s just a girl that I picked up in front of my house last night, so why do I have to give a damn about her? Am I afraid of being alone again? If so, I have a lot of companions like the girls at the club; I can talk to them and they can reply for sure…but why this girl? Why does it have to be her? She’s mute, she’s childish, she doesn’t listen to a word I say, but she can be really caring at times, she can also be matured…is this a sign that I’m starting to fall for her? Thoughts like these started to fill my mind; clouding every inch of it. And then the opening of the door was heard. Seohyun got out, covering herself with a towel (Maybe something she saw earlier, after I took my bath); she must've used the bathtub for so long because her skin is already so wrinkly, and I bet she didn’t use the soap and shampoo because she doesn’t smell anything at all. But out of all the things I’ve noticed, there’s one thing I don’t want to admit; she kept avoiding my eyes. If before she’s always the one making me feel weird with her stares, now I’m the one staring at her. Her smiles was replaced with frowns and tears; I really don’t know if it’s tears or water but I know one ting for sure…she’s mad at me.

            “F-Follow me…I’ll give you something to wear…” I muttered

            Still, she avoided my stare; she looked down then she followed me. I started to search my sister’s cabinet which has never been opened until now. I took out a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt, a belt and some other random stuff that I think that will look good on her. All that’s missing are her undies; maybe I should go buy her then. I gave her the clothes then instructed her how to wear it then I left the room.

            “She’s still not looking at me…” I thought

            After a few minutes, Seohyun opened the door. I found her very attractive the way she wears it. Suddenly, I remembered my younger sister in her.

            “Y-You look good…” I said

            She nodded; still not looking at me. I faked a smile then off we go. We went to the mall; I find it awkward because she’s following me from behind. The mall was crowded that day; maybe because of the sale. I saw a crowd ahead of us; normally I would get irritated, but now I first thought if Seohyun will get lost. I quickly held her hand then we walked through the crowd. I can feel her stare from behind.

            “I’m sorry…” I started

            I felt her hand flinched.

            “I promise to treat you kindly from now on…” I continued “So please don’t hate me…”

            Her grasp tightened by then. I don’t know why but her reaction made smile. After we’ve passed through the crowd, I glanced at Seohyun; her are eyes brewing out tears.          

            “W-Why are you crying?” I panicked

            She looked at me then pounced on me. I can feel her tears from my shoulder; it’s like she’s saying “please don’t be like that again…” Then I realized that everyone is staring at us, but I really could care less. At last, she’s looking at me…and only me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            After settling in a restaurant and buying her an apple pie (which she picked out by herself) she have calmed down. I stared at her as she removed the pie’s crust; she must've thought that it’s the same as the apple that she had ate earlier. I got a fork then I slowly sliced the pie into bits. I pierced one bit up then I handed it to her.

            “It’s delicious even if the crust is on…” I chuckled “Try it…”

            She doubted at first but then she opened . I fed it to her then she started chewing it. I can see that she liked it because she smiled after swallowing it. She continued to eat the rest of the pie herself.

            “Hey Seohyun…” I started

            She looked at me with full of pie.

            “How do you feel about me?” I asked

            She tilted her head.

            I knew that she would act like that but I guess giving it a shot wouldn’t hurt.

            “N-Never mind…” I said

            After lunch we went grocery shopping because as you know our fridge is totally empty. At the grocery shop I pushed a cart down an aisle.

            “Hmmm…what should I get…” I muttered “How about you Seohyun…what do you want?”

            I turned around but then Seohyun’s gone. I went to the places that we’ve already passed but she’s not there. I asked some security personnel and they said that they saw her running down to the fruits section; everything has been clearer for me that moment. I ran down to the fruits section, pushing my cart. It seems that she got her own basket because she’s been piling one up with a hundred of apples. I chuckled as I saw her; she noticed me then she smiled.

            “We don’t need so many apples…” I chuckled

            She pouted; I got a plastic then I placed about six apples in it. She smiled as she saw this. After paying up the bills we went to a department store to buy her some clothes and undies. I left her to the saleslady’s care as I sat down a bench. After a few minutes Seohyun finished her fitting session. The saleslady must’ve thought that I’m a ert or something (Seohyun doesn’t have undies remember?) because she’s been glaring at me. I quickly paid for the clothes before that lady would’ve told the security. We went to the parking lot after that; I placed our stuff at the compartment then we both mounted the car. As I waited for the engine to heat up I can feel her stare from my side. I turned to her; she continued to stare at me. She reached for the back of her neck, getting something. She pulled it then she gave me a necklace.

            “Y-You're giving this to me?” I asked

            She nodded excitedly. I got the necklace then I faked a smile because I think that the necklace is too girly for me.

            “W-wow…thanks…” I said

            She still stared at me; waiting for me to wear it. I sighed as I placed the necklace around my neck.

            “There…happy?” I uttered

            She smiled.

            “What is this for? A thank you gift?” I asked as I hid the necklace inside my shirt.

            She nodded.

            “Okay…if you say so…” I said

            At the road:

            “Hey Seohyun…” I started “I think I’m starting to like you…”

            I know that she doesn’t know what ‘like’ means that’s why I’ve got the guts to tell her; but when I turned to her she’s asleep. I chuckled as I saw this.

            “Sleep well…my Angel…” I said

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!

maknaes_love96, coleen1016, rocket_star

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!~.^