The date

A fangirl's dream Why Love Changes?

Jiyeon

Calm down and think clearly.

Jiyeon huffed out her breath in the cold weather as she walked into the studio for her photo shoot of Ivy Club.  She was nervous because she'll be filming with Exo-K, this

 was the first time she and Kai have seen each other after that ~~~~kiss at the hospital. 

Jiyeon checked herself in the mirror one more time and walked into the studio, coming face to face with Exo-K.

"Hello!!"  Exo-K bowed and smiled.  Jiyeon greeted and looked over to Kai's direction, he seemed to be looking at her as well.  Jiyeon smiled at all of them and hurried to get her makeup.

"Alright, look y, look bored at the camera."  Jiyeon relaxed her eyes to get that y look on the camera, beside her Kai and Sehun shifted on the couch.

 

"Good!!  Now Jiyeon stand up and go over to the side of the couch, lean against Kai, put one hand on his shoulder."  Jiyeon walked over and popped herself on the arm set and leaned lightly.  She was well aware of his body heat seeping through the thin shirt.  Kai slid an arm around her waist to support the weight and she blushed more.

"Perfect, now Sehun go over  and act like you are going to steal Jiyeon, claim her as your own."

Sehun walked over to Jiyeon's side and gripped both his arms around her waist to look really aggressive.

"Perfecto!!  Dashing!!"  The photographer jumped around trying to get all the angles.

"Ok, done!!  Good job everyone!!"  Jiyeon relaxed and thanked everyone, Kai also relaxed his hand from her waist, unfortunately, but his eyes still followed Jiyeon's every move.

Everyone sat down to rest and Jiyeon debated over whether to sit with Exo-K or just sit by herself.  Finally she decided and went over to where the boys were at and sat down in one of the couches.

"Hey Jiyeon ssi, how are you??

Jiyeon smiled at Chanyeol, "I am fine thank you!!"  She could feel Kai's eyes on her the whole time, she tried to control the heat from escaping to her face, unsuccessfully.

 

 

Jiyeon was shaking in her strapless short dress, she clutched her arms tighter for warmth, the studio definitely didn't have heaters.  Well at least she was not the only one who's cold.  The director blew his nose loudly and sneezed again, everyone in the studio shuddered in the cold air, noses running.

Jiyeon tried to stand still while makeup noona fixed her makeup.

"Where's your jacket??  It's freezing cold!!"  Kai walked over to Jiyeon wearing a winter coat, Jiyeon looked up in surprise and blushed, Kai shook off his jacket and helped Jiyeon put it on, or rather, forced her to put it on.  Jiyeon tried to protest but Kai's warmth in the coat was too inviting.  She signed in comfort as Kai finished helping her putting on the coat, he then looked satisfied and went back to the shooting.

Makeup noona looked overly jealous at Jiyeon and gazed after Kai .  Jiyeon saw several other female helpers at the studio shooting her jealous glances and gazing lovingly after Kai.  Jiyeon smiled in happiness because she was the one that Kai chose to give the jacket to.

It was nearly nine when they finished shooting, manager oppa brought Jiyeon a ice warm coat but Jiyeon really didn't want to give up Kai's coat, she'd been wearing it all day, but she had to give it back so she went to find Kai to return the jacket.

Kai was standing by the van all by himself, Jiyeon walked over and he looked up and smiled, she shrugged out of his coat unwillingly and smiled at him.

"Thank you for the coat, Kai!"  She handed the coat to him and he took it, checking to see that she had on her own coat. 

Jiyeon looked up at him again for a moment and hesitated, then she leaned closer, stood on her tiptoes and put her hands on Kai's shoulder, then leaned her face closer and pecked him lightly on the cheek.   It was just a little kiss but she blushed furiously so she said goodbye quickly, running off to her own car.

Jiyeon got in her van and sat down, her heart was beating really fast and loud, she put a hand over her heart and tried to control her emotions.

Kai

He put one hand to his cheek where Jiyeon kissed him, still not believing it.  Did she ~~~ did she just??  He smiled to himself and put his hand against his heart, which was beating fast and furious.  He laughed out loud to the cold, but he didn't feel cold at all, he felt warm, his heart felt warm.

Jiyeon kissed him, nothing else matters.

 

Jiyeon

T-ara sat in the car munching on their snacks.  Jiyeon's phone buzzed and she put down the vanilla wafer she had in hand.  She glanced at the caller ID:Jongin.

She gasped and dropped the wafer, Boram glanced over and tried to peek at the phone screen, Jiyeon twisted her body to hide the screen, but Boram pouted so she offered two vanilla wafers for her to be quiet and quit bothering her.

Jiyeon changed the call to text and typed:

'Sorry Kai, I can't talk right now, but text me^^'

A response almost immediately,

'Sure, hi Jiyeon, how are you??  We can just text, it's no problem with me^^'

Jiyeon popped a cookie in , smiling.

'So what's up?'

'Well nothing really, we just got done filming for a interview and right now we are being stranded by fans, they've blocked the building entrance and we are waiting for manager oppa and securities to clear the way.'

'Wow, that sounds serious, you guys are still waiting??  Have you even eaten lunch yet?'

'No, I haven't had anything to eat yet.'

'Ha!  I am eating cookies right now.  We are going home to rest, done filming for the day.

'Really?  We are done filming for today too.  Are you free this afternoon?  Maybe we can meet up for lunch?  I mean real lunch except for cookies?

Jiyeon giggled out loud and all the T-ara members turned to look at her, she quickly had to gave up all of her vanilla wafers.

'Ok, that sounds good, where and when.'

'The cafe?  At two??'

'Cool, I will be there!!'

'Dress warm and be careful!!'  Kai finished with a heartwarming sentence.

 

Jiyeon twisted anxiously in the car, she looked out the car window every three seconds and glanced at the clock every other two, manager oppa signed and sped up, just pressing the speed limit, finally they arrived.  Jiyeon quickly jumped out of the van and dashed inside the cafe right on time. 

She looked around nervously, her eyes wondered to the back and lit up, there he was~~~ ahh so handsome even from a side view.  She hurried over and Kai looked up at her smiling as he stood up, Jiyeon bowed awkwardly and sat down in the chair, Kai sat down opposite from her.

"So... ..."

"So, how are you?"  Kai started.

"Well, I am great!!  What about you?"

"I am fine too, I also think that you look really beautiful in that dress."

Jiyeon blushed and smiled, "thank you."  And I think you look totally hot too, she thought to herself.

The two of them went into awkward silence again, Kai looked up and looked Jiyeon in the eye with a serious expression.

"Jiyeon, I really want to apologize to you about that time with the dance, I am so sorry, I shouldn't have broken up your guys's dance."

Jiyeon smiled and quickly shook her head, "no no no, I am totally not mad at you!!."

kai grinned and opened his mouth, but a string of screams swallowed his voice~~~ AHHHHH

The both of them looked up alarmed and found fangirls clustered all around the window of the little cafe, screaming and snapping pictures.  Jiyeon gasped and quickly flipped her hood to cover her face, Kai jumped up and quickly pulled out a baseball hat, they both looked at each other uncertainly for a second, then Kai suddenly snatched her hand and pulled her with him through the cafe.  They ran through the screaming girls and down the street, Kai held on to her hand tightly as they kept running, Jiyeon kept a hand on her hood from falling back. 

They flew down the street past gawking people as the fangirls trailed behind them like a tail.  Jiyeon focused on Kai's tightly clutched hand on hers and kept running, they past a expensive cosmetic store and suddenly Kai pulled her in, they quickly walked past two surprised looking clerks as Kai pulled them down behind one of the eye shadow display boards.  He mentioned for the clerks to be quiet, the screaming fangirls shot past in front of the store without looking in, finally everything quieted down.

Kai and Jiyeon both signed in relief and Kai pulled them off the floor, then he lead Jiyeon to the front of the store and bowed to the clerks.  The two girls gasped in surprise as they recognized the two idols, Jiyeon smiled at them politely and walked out of the store after Kai.

Jiyeon glanced down at their still tightly clutched hand and smiled, Kai followed her gaze and blushed slightly, but he held on to her hand even tighter and together they walked down the street, holding hands.

Jiyeon spotted a small market store and realized she was getting really thirsty, so she pulled Kai with her into the store and looked around.  There were racks of snacks and drinks and little accessories, Jiyeon spotted two big ice tanks on the side and walked over to them.  Inside the tanks they found many brands of ice creams and popsicles, Jiyeon glanced up at Kai and saw his eyes lit up too. 

He slid open the glass tops, "what flavor??"  Jiyeon thought for a moment, "that one, the vanilla chocolate swirl cone!"  Kai reached in and took it out for her, then he decided on a dipped cone for himself. 

They took their ice creams to the counter, Jiyeon reached into her purse to take out the money but Kai had already handed the cashier his credit card. 

"No Kai you don't have to, let me pay."

Kai smiled, "I know, that's why you have to repay me."

Jiyeon quickly reached into her purse again but Kai stopped her, "no no, I don't want your money." 

Jiyeon was confused, "then how am I going to repay you?"

Kai smiled mischievously and thought for a second, "well you have to let me take a bite of your ice cream." 

Jiyeon laughed and followed him out the store, "ok."  She agreed.

They opened up their ice creams and Jiyeon glanced over at Kai, then she held up her cone, "here, take a bite."

Kai grinned at her and reached down, then he opened his mouth and took a huge bite, taking away half the top. 

Jiyeon squealed in protest, "hey that wasn't fair!!! You took way too much, now I have to take a bite of your too!!'  Without warning she reached down for his cone and chomp off a huge part as well, Kai laughed and tried reaching for her cone again.

The two of them fought over the ice cream cones as they descended down the street, both laughing and grinning from ear to ear... ... 

 

 

Hey guys I am so sorry for the late update, but I finally got the time to do this chapter, I hope it doesn't too much^^  thank you so much for STILL looking forward to my story my readers!! I am sooo touched that you guys still want to read my story after this long wait, i will try to do better next time^^  Exo finally came back!! I can't wait for the showcase on the 27th!!!   I hope you guys liked the teaser from the last chapter^^