Practice

A fangirl's dream Why Love Changes?

 

Jiyeon

The chilly wind cut through the layers of clothes Jiyeon had on, the SM building is kind of confusing with all these floors and rooms.  Jiyeon felt lost as she crossed the same hallway she swore she's been minutes before.  Manger oppa had abandoned her since she's been safely delivered to SM and he'll come pick her up later tonight. 

Omygawwd Jiyeon still can't believe that she was doing this!  The director talked with both their agencies and they've set up practice schedules right away, though they still haven't decided on what they wanted to do for the special performance yet.  A song?  A dance?  A duet?  A couple dance?  Omy Jiyeon, stop going into that direction!  She blushed and turned another corner, a door appeared and she pushed it open, realizing that it lead to the outside...too late, the door was already locked from the inside...

Ughh, Jiyeon gritted her teeth together in the cold and frustration, she walked a few steps and came upon several fans sitting on the steps in front of SM.  Jiyeon halted and flipped her hood over her head and pulled her neck scarf higher.  The fans didn't seem to notice her at all, they were all focused on the SM front entrance.  Ok, so how was she gonna get in?  Jiyeon went through her options: 1.call manger oppa?...then I'll have to wait for a while.  2.call Kai??...absolutley n...

Omygawwd what was he doing out here?  Jiyeon watched open mouthed as Kai stepped out from the main entrance and looked around.  Fans screamed and flew up to him.  Kai seemed to be looking for someone... ... omy he's looking for me!  Jiyeon squeezed her eyes shut, this was so embarrassing!!

She pulled her hood tighter and walked over to the fans surrounded Kai.  Kai looked over to her direction at that second and their eyes met, he smiled and walked over to her, fans trialing...

"Here you are!"  Kai smiled in relief. 

Jiyeon tried to act as if she just got here.

"Oh, I just got here"

"I was worried about you, I hope you didn't get lost."  Kai stared into her eyes for a second and smiled.  "Come on, it's cold outside."

They walked together to the main entrance while the fans stared in surprise, oh please don't recognize me!  Jiyeon prayed and stepped into the instant warmth of the building.  They walked up a flight of stairs and turned the corner, Kai pushed open a door and stepped inside.  So this is Exo's practice room, Jiyeon surveyed the big space, it's very similar to T-ara'practice room.

"You can leave your stuff here."  Kai called out and Jiyeon saw that his stuff was already piled on the rows chairson the side, she walked over and set down her stuff, pulling out her dancing shoes and put them on.  Looking up she saw that Kai was already in sweat pants and a t-shirt, Jiyeon smoothed her black slim sweatpants and her high cut top and walked over to the middle of the floor. 

Kai's stretching so Jiyeon started stretching as well.  They stretched in silence while Jiyeon snuck a look at Kai and fought over to whether to start a conversation or not.  Just then the door of their practice room opened and a man came in, they both looked up and Kai smiled in recognization.

"Seomyun sunbae."  The man smiled and introduced himself, so he was thedance director, the man took out a computer and showed them a video.

"This is basically what you guys will be performing."  In the video the boy and girl were doing a y couple dance, a  ... ...

y dance.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DZtcRScER0 

Jiyeon's heart flustered, she can't believe she will be doing that with Kai??  The three of them watched the video in silence, Jiyeon snuck another look at Kai, he was biting his lip cutely and looknig amused at the video, oh my his lip bite!  Focus Jiyeon!  She unwillingly pulled her concentration back...

"So we have the dance moves already made, you guys can just try this and change it to your styles, we can add moves that fit you guys."  Seomyun oppa informed them and closed tha lap top.  Jiyeon stared blankly while Kai tried out one of the moves, she took a few steps back and went through the dance she'd just seen, it involved some popping and body waves, right up in both of their categories.

 

"One two three four dat dat step turn step!"  Jiyeon counted the numbers to herself as she followed the dance instructor.  The dance wasn't that hard.

"Ok, so now rest for 10 minutes."

Seomyun oppa showed them the video again, he fast forwarded it to the endding part, Jiyeon leaned over his shoulder to watch it, well aware that Kai wass very close to her and she could feel his quick breathing brushing the nape of her neck, she tried to not flinch and blush as each breath went over her neck like a caressing hand, brushing her skin softly and...

"And here you see you two'll have to angle your body sideways to look like your kissing."  Seomyun oppa explained, we'll have to figure out how to do that and make the angle perfectly."

Jiyeon snapped her attention right back and stared dumbly at the screen     ...what...

"Come on let's practice the kissing part."  They started toward the center of the floor.

"So, Kai you need to put your hand on her waist the entire time to hold her balance, here, right here."  Kai gently placed his hand on Jiyeon's bare waist.

"And Jiyeon, loop your hand around his neck and angle your head this way."  Seomyun oppa instructed them two, putting them in the perfect kissing position.

"That's good, now Jiyeon hold up your one leg and lean your body slightly backwards, Kai follow her and hold her there."

"Then place your heads together, close...closer...you guys need to be closer...come on guys"  Seomyun oppa wass unsatisfied at Kai and Jiyeon's angle and walked over, Jiyeon tried to avoid Kai's gaze and not get too close...

"There, that's close enough."  Seomyun oppa pushed their heads closer until there's only three inches between their faces, Jiyeon stared into Kai's eyes, unable to look anywhere else.

"Now don't move, stay like that, angle your body slightly over to the side, and Jiyeon turn your back to the camera, Kai look down at her and hold her." 

Kai and Jiyeon awkwardly stood there in position, trying to avoid earch other's eyes, their faces flushed. 

"Ok good, let's run it again guys."

 

 

Two months later... ...

T-ara went to China for promotions and Jiyeon was surprised at how many fans were at the signings and shows, this was the first time for T-ara to go to China and it was definitely a good memory.

Jiyeon checked that Kai was still in Thailand with SM, yes she wass still pathetically tracking Kai, they've practiced for a lot of times now for the special performance but that doesn't seem enough for Jiyeon, she thinks about Kai everyday, whether he's eating well or sleeping well or safe at the airport and healthy these days. 

Kai was always so nice and polite to Jiyeon at every practice, asking her if she's doing good and how's T-ara.  But their conversation ends there, never going in to the 'dangerous zone', there seemed to be a wall between them unspoken of... ...

 

Jiyeon hustled in her step as she climbed up the stairs in SM, she pushed open the practice room door and greeted Seomyun oppa.

"Aneyaseyo oppa!"  She looked around.  "Kai isn't here yet?"

"Oh he'll be here, just running a little bit late from schedule."  He smiled and prepared the music.

"So you guys ready for the performance on Saturday??  That's only two days away!"  Seomyun oppa reminded Jiyeon.

"Oh!  We are ready, don't worry!"  Jiyeon laughed and looked up when Kai pushed open the door.

"Sorry, a little late, manager had to drop the members home."  Then spotting Jiyeon, "hi, how are you?"

Jiyeon smiled, bobbing her head up and down awkwardly as she stared at Kai's muscled arms, he still had on his performance clothes and they made him look more idol like and handsome.

"Ok, I'm putting on the music, get in position."

Jiyeon stood up and got ready, they did the moves perfectly, many times of practice made the dance look so easy.

A phone rang, Jiyeon peered into the mirror while dancing, it's Seomyun oppa's.  He ran over and looked at the ID screen, then looked up apologically at the two of them, who were still dancing.

"Keep dancing, I gotta take this."  Then he ran out of the room, leaving Kai and Jiyeona alone. 

Jiyeon glanced at Kai, missing a step in her dance, focus Jiyeon!  Concentrate!  But her mind wondered around though her body wass moving, Kai seemed unbothered by their aloneness, Jiyeon missed another step in her dance and her heart sped up, thump thump against her chest.

The two of them neared the finish move to the the pretend kiss, Jiyeon's heart skipped as she twirled to land in Kai's arms, Kai held her at her waist gently and angled his body to the side.  This felt so weird without Seomyun oppa watching, her heart thumped harder distracting her concentration on the move.

Jiyeon began to lean backward to finish the kiss move when her left foot slipped on the floor...OHHHHHHHHH!!!

She tried desperately to regain her balance to not fall over on her head, so she pulled herself upward and at the same time, Kai felt her slip and tightened his arms on her waist, so he bent down to try to catch Jiyeon.

Their body got so close and everything happened so fast, their faces met and suddenly their lips were touching   ...together...

The clock ticked, the two of them frozen in the position, their lips still touching, Jiyeon had her eyes wide open and she found her hands pressed firmly against Kai's chest, Kai had his arm tightly around her waist also...

Footsteps came from the hallway breaking them from their moment, their lips broke apart as Jiyeon gasped in a breath, her face flushed a deep red, Kai also looked dazed and stood there.

The handle on the practice room door got pushed down, breaking their gaze again and suddenly Kai's arms loosened, Jiyeon fell first on the floor, her face flushed and gasping still.

Seomyun oppa walked into the room and glanced at them two.

"What happened Jiyeon?  Why is your face so red?"  Jiyeon blushed harder and fumbled with her reply.

Kai stood there cool and calm.

"I don't think Jiyeon is feeling well, are you ok Jiyeon?"  he nudged her on the floor and stared at her calmly as if nothing happened.

"Yeah...I'm...not...good."  Jiyeon tried to smile at Kai but ended up blushing harder.

"I...um..."  She got up from the floor clumsily, bowing to Seomyun oppa and Kai.

"Thank you, thank you, I'll...see you...."

Then she grabbed her stuff and ran... ...

   

Hey guys I am sorry for the late update, I was busy and had to squeeze some time...=-=  But now that I have a new chapter typed put I feel so happy^^

REMEMBER GUYS THE DEAL IS STILL ON!!! WHO EVER MAKES ME A VIDEO FOR THIS FANFIC WILL GET A JIYEON AND KAI BEFORE DEBUT CHAPTER (MOMENTS BEFORE THEY DEBUTED) SO PLEASE READ THIS AND PASS IT ALONG!! THANK YOU^^

I hope you guys like this chapter and please comment and subscribe^^  Be calm and love Jiyeon and Kai...