Dance Battle ^^

A fangirl's dream Why Love Changes?

 

Jiyeon

"Hmmm, whtt whatt!!!"  Enjung mumbled with a mouthful of food.

"Ya!  I can't hear what you just said!"  Jiyeon laughed at her unni's silliness.

"Mhmm the, I am shaying, zhe fooood ish herrrr!"  Eunjung said the words more clearer this time, though Jiyeon was already searching through the stacks of food on the seat beside Eunjung.

"Yayyy!!"  She clapped happily as a bottle of peach shake was discovered, then sitting down, she unscrewed the cap and went on enjoying her drink. 

"No schedule today?"  Qri piped up from behind, munching on a candy bar.

"Naahhh, I still have a filming of Show champion to do."  Jiyeon said.

"Oaawww, for you, I have free day, shopping with Hwayoung and Boram later!"  

Jiyeon tried her best to not spill all the peachy drink on Qri's face, she only glared at the smiling Qri and turned back to Eunjung.

"When is the schedule?"

"2pm."  Hyomin piped up.

"Ugghh."  Jiyeon collapsed on her seat and tried to rest a little while Qri and the others talked about their shopping trip.

Filming location of Show Champion

"5 minutes girls."  A voice said from behind Jiyeon, omygod she need to get dressed!  Jiyeon quickly put on her costume:

she was going to do a special dance performance at the filming, she's been practicing it for weeks, better not mess it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnWHK-iprMM Jiyeon's special dance performance

"Great job everyone, now back in 20 minutes!"  Jiyeon hurried back to the waiting room to change clothes for the interview filming part, as she walked, she spotted the schedule list on the wall.  Jiyeon quickly scanned it: Guests----T-ara  F(x)  She smiled a little, down the line was---Exo-K......DAMN!!

She's forgotten all about changing her clothes and stared at the sheet, how am I going to do this?  Help me!~~~

"Ok now, everyone in position,"  Director shouted last minute directions to the people on set, Jiyeon nervously fidgeted with her fingers in the backstage, Hyomin took one of her hand in her own to stop the shaking, thinking Jiyeon must be nervous, but Jiyeon was really nervous for----

"Aneayaseyo!"  Suho's voice called out from the other side.  Dammnn!!  Jiyeon cursed silently and wished she had been to another schedule instead, why here?  Why now? 

She kept her gaze on the curtain on the stage, her ears picked up the footsteps as Exo-K walked closer, don't look!

Eunjung started the conversation.

"Omo, its Exo-K!!  You guys are so cute!"  She and Hyomin gushed over their appearance while Jiyeon counted sheep in her head...one two three...

"Good job on your performance Jiyeon ssi," Suho congratulated her, Jiyeon forcely tore her eyes from the curtain and plastered on a smile.

"Thank you Suho oppa!  You too!" 

Suho smiled at her calling him oppa, well she is younger than him, not him though...

Jiyeon looked away from Suho for a second and found Kai, staring at her while smiling at some secret joke, Jiyeon's eyes widened and she quickly looked away, saved by Qri.

"Hey Jiyeon, who do you think is the cutest out of all Exo-K?"  WHAT?  Jiyeon looked around all the members, obviously waiting for her answer, were they talking about this?

"Umm, I like everyone in Exo-K, I think they are all so...cute!"  She put some force in the word 'cute' and smiled at Exo-K.

"Awww, thank you, but you like me the best right?"  Chanyeol joked and revealed his row of perfect teeth.

"Yes Chanchan, I like you the best!"  Jiyeon joked, growing more comfortable, Chanyeol always make everyone all happy where ever he is!  Everyone laughed and Jiyeon snuck a look at him, hoping he won't notice as she tries to take in as much detail about Kai as possible, she wanted to hold Kai's hand again and talk with him like before, her heart trembled when she sees him standing here before her, she missed the old times, Kai seemed to feel her gaze and looked up, Jiyeon blushed and quickly broke their gaze.  It's time to let go, she tells herself.

 

 

Shindong oppa smiled at Jiyeon as T-ara settled onto the stools on his left side, F(x) came also sat beside beside T-ara.  Jiyeon hugged Luna and said greetings, F(x) is her favorite girl group! 

Then, in a round of screams, Exo-K came out looking dashing and fabulous, they sat down on the other side of Shindong oppa, Jiyeon shifted herself to face the audience instead of forward.

  

 

MC:"Welcome everyone, today we have Exo-K!"  screams "F(x)!"  screams "and T-ara!"  screams

MC:"Oh the screams, they are so loud!"  Everyone laughed.

MC:"Exo-K and T-ara have just debuted a few months ago and they've gained a lot of popularity fast, so what do you think F(x)?  As the sunbaes of Exo-K, what do you think of Exo-K's debut?"

F(x) Krystal:"Oh, well we are very happy to be on stage with Exo-K and T-ara and I think that Exo-K have grew so much in the past few months, now after the hard works they've turned into these handsome men, we are very proud and we hope to work with them very soon!"

MC:"Yaaa... Well for our two new rookies today, do you have any questions F(x)?"

F(x) Luna:"Well, I really like dancing and I always really admire the lead dancers of the idol groups, so can we have Exo-K and T-ara both have one person come out and do a dance battle?"

Ono!!  Jiyeon panicked and glanced nervously at Kai, he seemed to be looking at her too, with an amused expression.

MC:"Well that is a fabulous idea!  So come on, one person from each group, the lead dancers, let's get this battle going!"

Jiyeon tried to smile sweetly at Hyomin and pushed her forward.

"Please unni, do it!!"  She begged, screams rose as Exo-K selected their person, Jiyeon doesn't have to look up to see who it is. 

Hyomin looked at her weirdly, "go JIyeon, you're the lead dancer!  You are doing it!"  The other members were all looking at her expectedly, Jiyeon cursed silently, and walked over to the center of the stage. 

Screams rose again as the two of the chosen face each other, Jiyeon looked up finally into Kai's eyes, trying not to blush and do anything stupid in front of the camera.  The people watching cheered them on, hooting and yelling.

 

Kai
Well, this didn't go well, I am definitely gonna kill Luna noona later.  Bt honestly, I am actually happy...happy that I get to dance with Jiyeon.  Kai knows that Jiyeon is really good at dancing, this should be a good show!

 

Jiyeon

OMG what am I going to do?  I can't compete with Kai!  He is like the dancing machine, the best, how am I gonna...I am totally screwed!!

Music starts...Round 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SkyfQS7RjM Kai's dance   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcpyuhEAZo8 JIyeon's dance

Round 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD1mekmfe68 Kai's dance   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92wY1Z8DLSo Jiyeon's dance

Screams filled the entire stage as Kai and Jiyeon battled each other, each one was so good and there's no winning between the two of them!

MC:"WOWWW!  That was epic, thank you so much Kai and Jiyeon!!  WOWW!!"

The members cheered for their person as they walked back to the sides to sit down, everyone was impressed with their skills.  Jiyeon huffed out her breath, sitting down beside Eunjung, her heart went wild and nonstop, and not just from the dancing.  They had been so close, close enough to touch, they had looked into each other's eyes and dared the other to do better, Jiyeon could feel her face burning up, Kai was brilliant while dancing!  His moves and his body and his face and everything about him while he dances...is just...perfect...

 

 "Omg that was so embarrassing!"  Jiyeon gushed as T-ara walked toward their waiting room.

"What are you saying?  You were wonderful out there!  You and Kai were like two dancing machines, my eyes were dizzy from trying to watch the two of you!"  Hyomin clapped her hands together and exclaimed.

"You were so great!"  Eunjng said and slang her arm over Jiyeon's shoulder. 

They got to the waiting room as a voice called out:"Jiyeon ssi?  Can I talk to you for a minute?" 

Jiyeon froze at the sound of his voice, Eunjung and Hyomin looked over their shoulder and pushed Jiyeon out of the door.

"No no no unni!!  I am busy, no wait!!"  Jiyeon frantically clawed at the door as her unnis pushed her out and closed the door in her face.  Jiyeon stood with her back to Kai and frozen, she could hear Kai's footsteps closer behind her.  Step step step, Jiyeon squeezed her eyes shut for a second and turned to face Kai.

Omy heart, his eyes were so beautiful and staring at me!  Kai seemed nervous to speak up and Jiyeon waited for what he has to say.

"Umm.. Hi, how have you been?"  Kai started with a greeting.

"I-I'm good..fine..brilliant!"  Jiyeon babbled to get rid of her nervousness.

"Good!  So nice job today in filming!"

Jiyeon's heart skiped a beat, "yeah, you too.  You were great out there too!!"  Jiyeon smiled.

Kai also smiled, oh his perfect lips.

"So I just came to tell you that the director called me and wanted you and me to have a special performance at the end of the year Gayo Daejun."  He finished telling the long sentence.

Jiyeon tried to keep up with the long information.

"You and me?  Special performance?"

"yeah, I mean is that is good with you then we can set up some practice time together, you know, if you want."  Kai offered.

Practice time with Kai?  Together?  Jiyeon tried to picture the scene.

"Yes, I will do it!"  She tried to not sound too eager, Kai smiled at her response and said.

"Ok, the directors will talk with our managers and decide when we should have practice time."

"Ok hehe.."  Jiyeon smiled.

She waved as Kai turned to go, when he got to two steps he turned around and looked at Jiyeon with thoughtful eyes, then he waved and Jiyeon smiled harder, waving until he was out of sight. 

Jiyeon leaned against the wall behind her and rested her head back, omg what just happened? 

 

 

Thank you for reading and I know that this one is updated later than yo guys wanted so sorry^^ I was kind of busy and I had to type out everything I wrote on paper.  Thank you so much for commenting and subscribing^^  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BMmPT3IY-U link of Kai and Jiyeon ^^