Choices

A fangirl's dream Why Love Changes?

The Tv blared with the newly updated news of Exo Kai and T-ara Jiyeon, they seemed to be on every site and newspaper and the talk of the day, fandoms from both were all talking buckets about the news, whether they agree with the  couple or disagree, nobody knows.

Kai turned off his cellphone as more calls came in, he was getting tired from the calls asking for new information, whether it was from his friends, a news station, or even a stalking fan, they all asked the same question: Is he dating Jiyeon?

Jiyeon pulled her cap lower to hide her eyes as she squeezed past the screaming fans in Incheon airport, there were so many who came, and they were just so loud screaming not only Jiyeon's name bt Kai's as well, a lot of them had banners up high in the air saying 'Kaiyeon----forever', Jiyeon wasn't sure if she should feel happy or shocked, happy that Exo's fans weren't tearing out her face or shocked that so many people knew about them already, she had a bad feeling that thhis is not going to be good when the agencies see this.

On a random Exo site:

Newly updated:

Guys, for all exo fans, we need to unite with the T-ara fans and create a website for Kai and Jiyeon, I support them as a couple and I hope you should too, stop being so selfish about having your exo oppas all to yourseves, they are human too and it's time for them to live their own private life with us fans supporting them.

comments:

Yeah! Let's do this, I have always supported this coulple even before they were on the new, I think that we fans should show the world that we are not just brainless screaming machines, we love our idols and support them, we will protect our kai and Jiyeon!!

Exo fighting T-ara fighting

love that couple, so adorable

oh yeahhhhh that's what I am talking about!

.....

.....

.....

Likes: 6838754920011194

Reposts: 562937582059283

The very next day of the break out news, a new trend came up as the word 'Kaiyeon', it soon became the #1 search world on all search sites and videos sites, the news chain was bursting with news about this new trend not only between the Kpop fans but others in the world as well, searches about Exo and T-ara also reached sky high and many people were curious about when their next appearance will be, fans stood outsite the MBC and radio buildings demanding the shows to invite this new couple to be guests on their shows, of course many talk shows sent out tons of invites to the couple hoping they would come and top the views of the show.  Kai's and Jiyeon's phones were shut down along with the members because of all the invading and stalking, both of the groups activities had to be stalled in order to remain their safety from the fans.  It is a chaos everywhere.

Jiyeon haven't seen Kai since the date, their first and probably last date, she missed him terribly, Kai is like oxygen the Jiyeon requires every single second, she can't survive without him and she felt lost without him around.

Kai hand his head as he rest on the couch in Exo's dorm, he hasn't been talking a lot and the members were smart enough not to provoke him, they were worried but happy as well, they were happy that Kai finally came to his senses and realized his true feelings toward Jiyeon, they knew that Kai had a crush on Jiyeon eversince they debuted, even though they dont know about the story before debut, they were still happy.

The PD M countdown looked over the papers and news scattered on his desk, he smiled and rubbed his chin, thinking deeply, a plan began to take form in his head, he hopes that it will go as planned, because if it did, it's going to be a huge success for everyone.

The manager oppa talked with the T-ara members and asked their qpinions, but all the members turned their head toward Jiyeon's direction, she raised her head on the couch and signed, thinking about this invite: can they really go on an activity with exo, even more, can she be able to stand on the same stage as Kai after all this upstir?  Finally she though about Kai's smile and her heart flinched, she slowy nodded her head, "we will go on M countdown with Exo"  The T-ara members hurrayed and hugged Jiyeon.

Kai wasn't sure if this was a good idea, but he heard that T-ara has already agreed to this or he wouldn't with s in the van driving to the live stage if M countdown, he was afraid that Jiyeon might get hurt from the fans or the news stations, he didn't want her to feel pressure into doing this, he wanted her to know that he really cared about her and her feelings.

The fans went crazy as they entered the stadium of the live stage, M countdown's summer special with all artists and idols, but everyone knows that they are here to see Kai and Jiyeon, it has been a week and half since Exo or T-ara has been on tv or shows, the fans missed them and will not miss this perfect chance to support the couple.  The fans from various sites went to prepare what they had planned for the couple, they can't wait until the show starts.

T-ara is suppose to be on stage first to sing their song 'Bunny Style', when they entered the fans went wild and screamed so loud even the tech directors had to turn up the music and mics to be able to hear the music.  Jiyeon tried to relax and smile at the fans, she could hear even from the headphones in her ears how loud the screams were, she wanted to cry because the of the fans, she felt so touched and supported.

Kai stood on standby watching Jiyeon perform, all the sound were drowned out in his ears and only Jiyeon's singing voice remains, he smiled as he watched her do the cute bunny dance, god he has missed her so much, now he felt like he was able to breath again, to live again.

T-ara finished their performance in the loud cheering and walked down stage, Jiyeon saw Kai on standby in the back and wans't sure what to do, kai saw her as well and did a shy smile, Jiyeon laughed and did a little wave before she was ushered away for the next performance.It was only about five seconds but it was enough for them.

The show came to an end as the MCs announced thank yous to all the artists who came, everyone stood on stage clapping and cheering as the ending music started, but suddenly the music stopped and another song came on, it was 'Love Rain'  The artists looked at each other in surprise, the fans cheering louder and got excited, the fans that prepared this got to work and set out their first banner:

From the view on the stage:

A flashing came on on the left side and a huge neon colored banner came on, it was hanging fron the railing and the colors flashed revealing the word 'Kai', next in the middle a huge red heart flashed to life after the banner of Kai, the fans screamed louder to what was going to happen next.  Then on the right side finally another banner flashed on and the entire stadium went crazy, the word 'Jiyeon' went flashing brightly against the screams and cheers.  On stage the idols were cheering and clapping as well for this sudden performance, they were all looking toward the two main stars of this message, someone pushed Jiyeon on the back and somehow she ended up standing right by Kai in the center of the stage, she blushed furiously and sneaked a look at Kai.  Kai's cheekbones can't stop from rising up so much, he kept laughing and smiling nonstop while looking at Jiyeon.

The fans started to chant: Kaiyeon Kaiyeon Kaiyeon and soon the artists and MCs joined them, the two people looked really awkward and didn't know what to do, Kai took a deep breath and took a step toward Jiyeon, then against everything he was told not to do during the training in Sm, he stepped forward and held Jiyeon's face gently in his hands, then he looked deeply in her eyes and pressed his lips to hers.

Both their worlds exploded.

The fans exploded.

(the author exploded while writing this, hehe haha sorry ....)

 

 

Hey guys this is your author I hope you read the note I left on the last chapter, I am terribly sorry about not updating for such a long time, I hope you will forgive me and continue to love and support my story, also love and support Kai and Jiyeon.

I feel like my writting skills has went down, probably because I haven't been writting in a long time, sorry about the crappy chapter, I will do better next time, if you still choose to like my story!!!

Thank you and love you

Thank you so much to JiYeon-Lover for always supporting my story, I am so touched and I will do better and work  harder!!! Thank you!!!