Pathetic, why can't you just let go?

A fangirl's dream Why Love Changes?

 

"We are here."  Manager oppa announced to the girls as the car pulled up to the side of the SBS building.  Jiyeon cracked open one eye and groaned, Qri poked her in the ribs.

"Are you getting off or not?"  A blast of cold morning air hits Jiyeon in the face as the van door opened, waking her up completely, she stumbled off the car and followed her unnis into the building, they crossed through hallways of waiting rooms for the filming of Inkiaygo.

"I wonder who are the guests today," Eunjng wondered, "cute boys?  Hot boys?"  She and Hyomin cracked up, Jiyeon still felt too tired to join in the joke.  They continued walking down the hallway, footsteps came from ahead, heading to their direction.  Voices are loud enogh to hear-----

"Ha Baekie, if you really do the eyeliner yourself, then I'll definitely upload the picture!"

"Definitely!"  Someone agreed.

Baekie---Jiyeon's mind snapped at the familiarness.

"You can't compete with that, right Kai?"

"Hahaha... ...!!!"

Kai??----Kai????  KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  KIM JONGING!!!  

Jiyeon stopped walking, dead in her tracks, and looked up, omy, there he is, my heart...

Kai's POV:

Kai laughed along with D.O and Chanyeol, Baekhyun pretends to be drawing the eyeliners with his hand, they truged along and Kai looked up, away, then snapped back up to the front----it can't be, he stopped---no, it's her!!!

Jiyeon's POV:  Jiyeon's heart did that flip thing every time she sees Kai, he seemed to have grown taller, more ier, now that Kai noticed her as well, Jiyeon felt a pang of shame and lowered her head immediately, trying to hide behind Hyomin. 

"Aneasayo, Exo K meda."  The members greeted with big bows, T-ara smiled and also greeted, Jiyeon tried to bow at the same time as Hyomin, hoping that Kai won't take notice of her.

"Are you guys also filming for this too?"  Boram asked, she and Sho then engrossed themselves in a polite conversation Jiyeon hid half her face behind her hair, looking at something interesting o the wall.

"Come on!"  Qri pulled Jiyeon and she stumbled behind T-ara as they said good-bye to Exo K and continued to their waiting room.  Jiyeon kept her head down the whole time, never once looking up at him.

"Are you ok?  You look kind of---weird."  Eunjung asked, being the careful mom she is, Jiyeon can't tell her about Kai, no ones knows anything about her Kai.

"Ye--yeah, I'm ok."  Jiyeon smiled half heartedly, hoping to pass the test.  It seemed to work, Eunjung smiled at her and patted her on the shoulder and went to get her make-up done.  Jiyeon fell in to deep thought, thinking about him.

Link of Tara dancing 'Why are you being like this'  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV0y19i3Id8

"Good job T-ara!"  The director thanked the girls, Jiyeon huffed out her breath and relaxed, great performance.  They walked back to the waiting room to rest, Jiyeon got up to go to the bathroom.  She had been holding on through the entire performance, she had to go now!  As she strolled down the hallway, a girl shot past her, in a hurry.

"Did you hear," she whispered to a nearby director, "he got hurt while dancing, I think it was his back or waist."  They hurried to the backstage as Jiyeon tried to figure out what they were talking about.  Hurt?  Who?  An idol??  Well that's too bad, it'll effect his promotions, she thought.

Around the corner a group of backstage helpers hushed people out of the way, in the middle they half carried a person.  Jiyeon stepped closer and peeked over a head, hmph, dark brown hair, definitely not one of T-ara's------

OMG, IT'S--IT'S KAI!!!!

Kai's POV:

Kai was desperately trying not to cry out loud, even with the people helping him his waist seemed like it's on fire.  He didn't know what happened, he was thinking about Jiyeon and dancing and... it was an accident.  He looked p and met----- Jiyeon's shocked eyes, what?  She's here??? NO!!  I can't let her see me like this!!  Get yourself together Kai!!  Don't let her see you like this!!!  Ahhh it hurts like hell!! 

Now he's passed where she stands, just a few more seconds Kai, don't look back like a weak person, don't look... ...

 

Jiyeon's POV:

Jiyeon's eyes followed Kai, he was clutching his teeth tightly together as if in deep pain, he stumbled forward and past her.  She dug her nails in to her palm from reaching out to him.  Damn it, why does he have to get hurt?  Because of me?  Revenge?  Because he knows that I HATE to see him hurt?  

He walked past me without looking back, so stupid, why did you get hurt?? Can't you just have take it easy with the dance, always put in 100% in to the performance, dancing with his life!! 

Jiyeon supported herself on the wall, trying not to fall, be strong!  Jiyeon bit her lip till it started bleeding, her heart was throbbing right now, for Kai, stupid girl, when are you EVER going to let go of him??

 

 

 

Hmmm, ok, how about this:

'Hello Kai, I know we haven't talked in' delete delete delete

'I am really sorry about what happened' delete delete

'Are you ok?  Take it easy on the' delete

She hits the delete buttong until the screen was all clear again, just like 20 minutes ago, well she got to nowhere.  Just ask him how he is Jiyeon, text him and say your worried.  No!  Then that sounds like she was still on to him, and she doesn't--- Aghhh, she threw her phone on the floor and pulled up the covers on her bed, screw it!!

Kai's POV:

Kai checked his phone agan, still no missed alerts.  Not even a message.  She didn't call him at all, he put back the phone and laid his head on the too soft hospital pillow.  Members came and went and finally he got some peace, why didn't she call him or something, she did see me today in the hallway.  Maybe she doesn't know my number?  It can't be, I've even kept the same phone number from before so she'll know how to get to me, pathetic, he called himself, and reached for the phone again... ... 

 

Hey guys, I promised to update and here it is, I hope you like it and if you don't, just leave a comment on how you want the story to go and I will probably add it in here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9JRFKNlSvI  Link to a video of Jiyeon and Kai, I can't find anymore videos of them so anyone here who knows how to make a video on Youtube, link?? of Jiyeon and Kai, thank you^^

Happy Chinese New Year everyone and I hope both Exo and T-ara could reach new heights in the new year, thank you again for reading my story and please comment and subscribe, you know I LOVE to read your comments about what you think of this^^  Also thank you to JiYeon-Lover for making the story cover, I really like it!! ^^