You still love me?

A fangirl's dream Why Love Changes?

  

Kai

Kai scrolled through the latest Kpop news, no T-ara or Jiyeon, so he closed the window and stared into the picture of Jiyeon he'd kept as the screen saver on his computer.  His mind wondered back to last Wednesday, when Jiyeon was angry at him for interrupting her and JR's dance, well he had to do it, it just, his fists clutched tightly, he can't stand seeing Jiyeon being with other males, it just breaks his heart to see her laugh and joke around with the other boys when she yells at Kai and gives him the cold cheek.

 

Jiyeon

Members have sensed something, Eunjung acted as if everything was normal and asked Jiyeon one day in the car.

"So Jiyeon, what's up with you and Kai?  You guys seem like really good friends."

Jiyeon's heart sped up and she searched for an answer.

"Umm yeah, we are friends."  She glanced uneasily at Eunjung, hoping she'd drop the subject.  She didn't seem satisfied with the answer as Hyomin piped up from the backseat.

"Well that time when he was on the stage I though it was really weird, I don't remember seeing Kai at the filming."

Jiyeon smiled meekly and quickly plugged in her earphones, pretending to be absorbed in the music.

At the dorm:

Jiyeon was totally exhausted after all the schedules today, her stomach was hurting so much like a knife was poking around in her intestines, ohhhgghh she definitely doesn't feel good, but there is still music bank to film, she groaned and laid down on her stomach.

Soyeon knocked and poked her head in through the door.

"You ok Jiyeon?  Still feeling queasy?"

Jiyeon felt like crying, it hurts so much!!

"Oh I will manage, what time are we leaving for filming?"

Soyeon didn't look convinced,

"Well manager oppaa said four, so we will be leaving in ten minutes."

Jiyeon smiled and tried to act fine,

"I will be out in five!"

The members were all extremely careful around Jiyeon, helping her get in to the car and handing her drinks and such,  Jiyeon tried to convince them that it was just nothing, but the truth was her stomach was hurting too much... ...

Jiyeon leaned against the wall for support as T-ara waited their turn on stage, she poked one hand against her stomach to ease the pain, but her legs wobbled and her head spinned.

Be strong Jiyeon, she told herself, be strong!!  She looked p and saw Exo-K, oh yeah, she forgot they were filming for this too.

Jiyeon straightened up and tried to act ok,

"Ok T-ara go!!"

T-ara filed out on to the stage in screams and cheers, Jiyeon walked out confidently with a bright smile on her face, she's determined no one will see her like this, definitely not her fans.

T-ara got in postion and the music started~~~

Jiyeon did her moves perfectly, bitting the inside of her cheek all the while smiling, the pain was killing her!!  Jiyeon sings first in y Love~~

LALALA Y LOVE~~~  She stepped to the front, smiling and winking at the camera, then she got to the back of the line.  The five seconds she faced with her back tot eh audience, she let go of the smile and a pained expression took her face, she winced as her stomach took another blow of the invisible force and the pain overtook her body, now she was about to turn to the audience, she pasted on a bright smile again, moving her body perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb8Si8GSWEQ

 

Kai

Kai stared at Jiyeon as she turned and his heart tightened, squeezing in on itself.  How was she stil up there on the stage, she looked sick and she shouldn't~~

Kai squeezed his eyes shut, unable to take it anymore~~on the stage, Jiyeon turned toward the audience with a perfect smile on her face.

 

Jiyeon

Hold on there, the song was on it's last few seconds, soon, hold on there, finish move!!  T-ara members knew so they stood in front of Jiyeon at the finish move, blocking her so the fans couldn't see her pained smile.  She swayed on her feet and Hyomin put a hand on Jiyeon's shoulder as if part of the dance, but actually she was supporting  Jiyeon's whole weight so she won't fall over, Jiyeon continued smiling and depended her weight on Hyomin's hand~~~Ogghhh her stomach was hurting so much... ...

T-ara finished their dance and walked off stage, Jiyeon ordered herself to put on foot in front the other, don't collapse, don't fall, hold on there please!!  She looked around and found Kai's eyes, he stood there in the backstage with s but all Jiyeon could focus on was Kai's face, just hold on for a few more seconds, once she gets to Kai, then let go, just get to him... ...  Jiyeon half stumbled off the stage and inched toward Kai, her eyes never leaving his face, more more step, there!!! 

She saw only Kai's handsome face, then blackness.

Kai's POV:

Kai extended his arms on time and caught Jiyeon's falling body, he held her gently to hi, and looked around frantically, calling for help.  The T-ara members hurried around asking for a stretcher, all of them were afraid for Jiyeon.  Kai looked down at Jiyeon's peaceful face, her soft lips and silky strands of hair, Kai head her even tighter. 

Finally a stretcher came followed by emergency doctors, they snatched Jiyeon off Kai's arms and laid her down on the bed, Kai watched anxiously as they hurried and pushed Jiyeon away to the ambulance waiting outside.  Kai looked as if he wanted to go after Jiyeon, he took one last look and turned around to face the stage.

Jiyeon's POV:

NEWS: Park Jiyeon, the maknae of the newly debut girl group T-ara, fainted backstage at MBC Music Bank and is now getting treated in the hospital.  We are all eager to hear about how she is doing right now."

Jiyeon turned off the TV and signed, of course the media would know, they would know more quicker than her own parents!!

She laid her head in the hospital bed and stared into space, Soyeon and Boram shifted in their seats by her bed, manager oppa came in to tell the girls it was time to go.  Soyeon and Boram looked at Jiyeon and waved goodbye, and promised to buy her something good when she gets out of the hospital.  Jiyeon waved goodbye to her unnis and pulled up her covers to get some sleep.

Kai's POV:

He slipped through the back door of the hospital easily, there weren't any one around and there definietely won't be any reporters at two o'clock in the morning, Kai darted into the shadowed hallway and went to search for Jiyeon.

Jiyeon's POV:

She dreamed of the time when Kai last said goodbye to her and the day she finally met him again, it seems like her heart started working again when she saw him, then the time Kai hugged her, the accidental kiss, their time spent together in the practice room.  She stirred in her sleep and came back to reality.

"Water," she croaked, manager oppa stirred on the chair and put his ear to , "what?"

"Water, I want water."  She whispered again, felt like on fire, manager oppa stood up and hurried out the door to fetch water, no one noticed as Kai slipped in through the door after him.

Kai's POV:

He looked down at Jiyeon sleeping, laying there so beautiful and quiet, he stood by her side and buried his head, a cry escaped his lips.

"Jiyeon I am so sorry, I am so sorry for everything that's happened between us, I have hurt you so much that I hate myself everyday for it, all those words I have said to you, those harsh words, you believed them so easily.  You stupid girl, why do you trust everything I say?  I-I wish I could take back everything on that day, you should've known I was just~~"

He broke down and a tear fell down on his cheek, "I am so sorry, I have told you that my heart will always belong to you, and it will always, it still does, my love for you have never changed, I hope you will forgive me someday, I am so sorry, I am sorry!!"

Kai knelt down on his knees in front of Jiyeon, he picked up one of her hand gently and brought it to his lips, his tears continued to fall as if he let go of her hand, Kai stood up and stared at Jiyeon, so beautiful.

Footsteps rang out from the hallway outside, Kai looked up alarmed and clutched his fists, he gazed at Jiyeon for a moment and bent down, quietly and gently, touched his lips to Jiyeon's lips, just briefly and softly, then he was gone, out the door and melted into the shadow of the hallway as manager oppa came in through the door.

Jiyeon's POV:

She finally let out her breath and opened her eyes... ...

Hey guys here is your promised chapter, hope you like it and continue to support T-ara and Exo^^

Love you guys...<3 <3 >3