A Happy Ending

A fangirl's dream Why Love Changes?

Screams from the stadium washed out in Jiyeon's ears.  All she can hear was Kai's breathing, and his hands that were gripped tightly onto her shoulder and waist.  Jiyeon squeezed her eyes shut and fell deep into the kiss.  Her mind exploded in a world of nothingness until she felt Kai's delicious lips unclasp themselves from hers.  She opened her eyes then, and faced thousands of screaming fans.

Kai still had his arm around her waist, and he looked intentively at Jiyeon.  Somehow the other artists on the stage have exited and left the couple alone.  The fans were still screaming in the background, and Kai only looked into Jiyeon's eyes.

Colors found their way up on Jiyeon's cheeks, she couldn't help but cringe at the top notch screams.  Kai's arms tightened around her waist protectively, and Jiyeon flushed deeper.

Confettii flowed down onto the stage, some clinged onto the couple.  The show ended with a surprising ending.  Not one music show in Korea has ever ended with a couple smooching for real.

 

Four months later: At Incheon Airport

 

Fans pushed eachother vigiously for a front view of the exit.  Banners blocked out the gazing sun as they wave in the air.

Kai clasped his hand onto Jiyeon's and smiled at her gently.  His warm chocolate eyes melted Jiyeon's heart quicker than the blazing sun.  She was all his as they descended down the walk way in the airport.

Kai dug out a pair of sunglasses and put them on.  The he reached into Jiyeon's bag on his shoulder and found another pair of white rimmed sunglasses.  Kai then slowed in his walk and turned to face Jiyeon.  He tilted her head up with a finger and slid the sunglasses onto Jiyeon's face.  His fingers brushed over Jiyeon's hairline, making her tingly and jolty again. 

As the glass security door slid open, revealing the couple.  Screams erupted and thousands of crowding fans welcomed Kai and Jiyeon. 

Kai held tightly onto Jiyeon's hand and guided her through the crowed.  Many fans tried to reach out to touch the couple but were blocked by the scary looking security guards. 

Jiyeon smiled and waved as she and Kai weaved through the crowd.  Camera flashes blinded her eyes, and shouts from the fans nearly made her deaf.

The couple made it to safety through the screaming crowd.  As they climbed into a white van parked outside the main entrance, Jiyeon smiled and waved again to the fans.  The door to the van slid close, but the fans were still loud and enthusiastic.  They screamed all the way until the little white van disappeared down the airport road.

Inside the van:

Kai took off the sunglasses on Jiyeon's face and leaned in for a peck on the cheek.  Jiyeon blushed and snuggled closer. 

They kiss... ...

 

The END

 

Yeah guys I know this is a crappy chapter and a y ending.  Well I haven't been on here for how long?  Half a year?  I had school and I wasn't allowed on here by my parents.  Now I am returning to school so I can't update or go on here anymore.  I thank all the subscribers and commenters and lovers of this story.  If was you guys that gave me motivation to continue writing.  I am not the best writer in the world, but I am honored to spend this time with you guys.  Thank you for giving me a chance to write, and thank you for supporting me!!

Please keep loving Exo and T-ara, and keep loving Kpop!!

 

Best wished and best of luck in the new year!! Fighting ^_^