Don't leave me

A fangirl's dream Why Love Changes?

Jiyeon

Jiyeon hurried on her steps and sat down in the recording station, today only Hyomin came with her because they were going to record for the new episode of Music Bank.  This was Jiyeon's first time as MC and she was really nervous!!

Recording Live:

"Aneayaseyo, Jiyeon meda!"  She introduced herself to the audience.

Hyomin:"Yaaa...today, we are going to invite up with us the hottest rookie group of the year, Nu'est!!"

Screams from the L.O.V.E s .......

The Nu'est members came up bowing and greeting everyone, they stood in a line to introduce themselves.

"Show time Nu'est time, aneyaseyo Nu'est meda!"

Screams

Jiyeon:"Whaaa, omo you guys are so cute and handsome!!"

Nu'est leader JR:"Thank you, you look very beautiful today too!!"

Hyomin:"I think I am going to faint!"

Jiyeon:"Ya unni, I think he said it to me not you!"

Hyomin:"Ok, enough with the playing, today we are lucky to have invited the new group that has been stirring up some news this year, welcome Nu'est!"

Jiyeon:"Congratulations on your guys' achievements, it must have been really hard to work up to where you are as a new debut group!"

Hyomin:"Yes, and we all know that in a market like today, the new groups need to stand out and be different to be noticed by the crowds, so tell me Nu'est, are there any special talents you guys have?"

Baekho:"Well I am the lead singer of the group and I have a really strong body build."  He flexes his arms causing the fans to go crazy, he grinned sheepishly and blushed a little.

Ren playfully pushed him aside and interrupted him:"Well I think I am really good at ageyos, and my members say I could be really y"  He covered his face and laughed, the members cracked up.

Hyomin:"Omy I really like Ren's Jiyeon ssi what kind of boys do you like?"

Jiyeon:"Umm I really like the boys that are y and dance well."  She blushed a little and stuck out her tongue.

Screams got louder as the Nu'est members shouted out something.

Baekho:"OMG JR is the perfect guy!!  He represents iness in our groups and he is the lead dancer too!!"

The group members pushed JR out of the group and closer to Jiyeon, she blushed unable to meet his eyes.

Nu'est members:"Go on JR, show her your talent!"

JR smiled shyly and stood in front of Jiyeon, he smiled a little and raised the microphone to his mouth, then he started rapping a part from their hit song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdWmnD7b17I

 

Jiyeon's eyes got wide, wow he IS good!!!

Jr got done and bowed to Jiyeon and the audience, their eyes met for a second.

 

Kai

He taps furiously on the 'x' on the screen but the phone froze, Jiyeon and JR's faces stuck on the screen when finally the phone started working again and the window closed.  Kai gripped the phone in his hand and threw it down on the bed, angry at himself.

How pathetic of him to think that Jiyeon was still his, he was the one who dumped her and said all those hurtful words, he doesn't deserve a second chance anymore, of course, Jiyeon could move on and forget about him, she deserves to move on.

 

Jiyeon

 

JR was so cute!!  She thought about the moment when JR was rapping and dancing to her, ohh!!  He was just so desirable, he can rap, dance, and is y just like----Jiyeon's mind shut down at the thought of him, it made her feel guilty somehow though they have nothing to do with each other, well except that accidental kiss and the hug at the water park.  She feels like the pathetic girl who can't let go of someone who doesn't want her anymore.

She will show him that she was over him, she will show him she doesn't need him anymore.

"Bye!  Thank you, good job filming today!"  Jiyeon waved to the Nu'est members as they got into the van, despite the cold weather Jiyeon was still wearing her recording dress, she shivered in the wind as they blew harder.

JR looked back from the van and stepped out again, shrugging out of his jacket, and walked over to Jiyeon.

"Here, take this and don't catch a cold."  He draped the jacket around her shoulders gently.

"No no no you don't have to, you~~"

JR smiled a cute smile, "don't worry about me, I'll be in the car."  He waved a good by and got in the van again, it pulled away leaving Jiyeon clutching the jacket in the cold wind feeling the warmth of JR, somehow this just reminds her of someone else... ...

This year's Golden Disc Award was going to be held in Malaysia, so T-ara packed their bags all ready and left the day before the festival, the members were all excited for the even because they knew they would be receiving The Rookie of the Year.

Everyone was chatty on the way to the hotel, Qri and Boram wanted to go shopping, Soyeon wanted to go to the beach and Hyomin and Enjung wanted to go eat some traditional food.  Jiyeon herself wanted to do a lot of things but the most important was to return the jacket to JR.  She had carefully cleaned it and planned on giving it to him during the festival, surely she will see him there giving that Nu'est was also going to perform as well.

Jiyeon finished with makeup and got out of the chair, she walked over to her stuff and pulled out JR's jacket, she was planning on finding Nu'est's room and give it back to him before the show started. 

She walked out in to the busy hallway and looked around, then she stopped the nearest person that seemed like a backstage helper.

"Hi, do you know where Nu'est's waiting room is?"

The person checked her over making sure she wasn't a fan sneaking in before answering, "yeah, it's the red one down the left side."

Jiyeon thank her and walked down toward the red door, it was so easy she thought and pushed open the door.

For she didn't even glance at the paper pasted on the door, it said: WAITING ROOM 27  NU'EST  EXO

Ren and JR looked p as Jiyeon came in, for they were the only people in the room, along with all the Exo members.  Jiyeon gasped as she spotted Exo, what the heck, what were they doing in here?

JR noticed the jacket in her hand and smiled, he got up and walked over smiling.

"Hey Jiyeon, how are you?"

Jiyeon snapped out of surprise and smiled back, "oh hi!  I just cam to give you the jacket, thank you!"  She handed it over to JR feeling curious eyes following the conversation betwee them two.  JR took the jacket and smiled again, god he has a good y smile.

Kai's POV:

Kai sat there in the chair, watching JR and Jiyeon joke like old friends.  His heart twisted with a knife, he wants so bad to got up there and take Jiyeon in his arms, but he knew he can't do that, with s watching and in front of the Nu'est members as well, he clutched his teeth and looked the other direction.

 

Jiyeon

Well, JR got the jacket, but Kai saw it all, he was there!!  OMG what have I done?

 

The last schedule of the day was Show Champion, T-ara and Nu'est and al TTS were both invited, Jiyeon feels kind of weird with JR after that 'incident' in the waiting room, she wonders what Kai thinks now.

Kai's POV:

The Exo K members filed out the car into the MBC building, they were here for their sunbaes TTS, today was TTS's two weeks debut anniversary and they were here to support and cheer on their sunbaes.  They walked silently to the backstage to watch silently as Show Champion continued filming.

Jiyeon's POV:

MC: "Congradulations to TTS on your two week debut anniversary!!"

Claps and screams...

MC: "Well Nu'est, I heard that one of you knows how to do a y dance that can make all the girls scream?"

Nu'est members laughed shyly among themselves.

MC: "Come on, I've heard about it, who is it?  Show us!!"

The Nu'est members laughed cheered and pushed JR out of the group, JR waked shyly to the stage as more screams from the fans filled the stage.

He showed off a few moves expressing his y waves and skilled dancing, the girls went crazy.

Eunjung: "Omo omo, that was cool, our maknae knows how to do it too, don't yo Jiyeon?  You were dancing and showing these body waves that night at the dorm, come on!!"

Hyomin: "Yeah that's right, Jiyeon was doing this."  She mimicked a body wave causing everyone to laugh, "come on Jiyeon show them!"

MC: "Go Jiyeon, beat JR!"

The girls pushed Jiyeon out of her seat, she walked in embarrassment toward the center where JR was waiting, her heart skipped loudly.

MC: "Come some music!!"

Instantly a electric y music came on, everyone clapped excitedly to see the good show. 

Jiyeon took a deep breath and flipped her hair over her shoulder cooly, walked up to JR and indicated him closer, daring him to a battle.

JR walked cooly to her and stared into her eyes, daring her to go first also.  Jiyeon smiled to herself.

She tossed her hair and started rolling her body to the beat, ily showing her skills while smirking at JR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_kKdCzSULo

 

The audience burst out with screams at this move and cheered for Jiyeon, JR smiled and smoothly cut in joining Jiyeon in the dance, it turned into a couple dance as the both of them caused the audience to scream more.

 

 

Kai

He threw off the hat he was wearing and tried hard to control his anger, the fire inside of him rose as he watched JR and Jiyeon danced together onstage, the way JR was holding Jiyeon makes him extremely angry.

For that he couldn't take it anymore, Kai walked over and threw himself on to the stage.  Fans screamed their heads off at the sudden appearance of Kai.

Kai walked over to Jiyeon and snatched her hand off JR's shoulder, Jiyeon looked up in surprise, frozen in the dance, Kai pulled her toward him and edged himself between her and JR.

 

Jiyeon

OMG what is he doing here?  How did her get here??  What should I do??  She shot Kai a questioning look but continued to dance to finish the performance, they can't just stand there on the stage doing nothing.

For the first few seconds after Kai pulled Jiyeon away JR stood there frozen, unable to figure out what to do, the cast usually tell them who will be making a surprise entrance and tell them beforehand about what to do, but this time JR was sure Kai wasn't exactly planned to come.  Hyomin realized the situation and stood up, she smiled as if all of this was planned and twirled over to JR, she took him in her arms and started dancing with him, JR understood instantly and started dancing as well.

The two couples on stage were perfect, and they finished in the loud screams and cheers of the fans.

Kai kept a grip on Jiyeon's hand as they bowed to the crowd, when they finished he pulled Jiyeon off the stage toward the back.

Jiyeon pulled at her hand, "YA!  Kai!  What are you doing?? Let me go!!  Ya!!  Kim Jongin!!"

Kai pulled them toward a corner and finally let go of Jiyeon's hand, she glared at him obviously fuming at what just happened back there on the stage.

"How can you just do that??  What were you thinking??  Have you lost your mind??  How can you just go up the stage and break up the dance??"  Jiyeon fired questions at Kai, her voice angry and pissed off.

Kai watched her with desperate eyes, suddenly he reached forward and took Jiyeon in his arms, he held her tightly.

"Ya!  What are you doing??  Let me go!!"

Kai held on tight and kept whispering sorrys in her ear, his eyes teared up as he continued to apologize.

Jiyeon was surprised at this, so she pushed him hard again and he finally let go, she looked up and hesitated for a moment as if to say something, but she changed her mind and turned around, and walked away from him without looking back.

A teardrop fell on Kai's cheek, rolling down on to his chin, he watched as Jiyeon walked away and dissappeared down the corner.

"Don't leave me."  He whispered.

Then more tears began to fall.

 

Hey guys I am so sorry about not updating, I was busy but here is the new chapter I hope you guys like it thank you!^^

Omg thank you guys for your patience in my story and I apologize for the late update, do you know how happy I was when I checked the story and there were all these comments waiting for me??^^  Anyways I love you guys and please give more love to Exo, T-ara, and also Nu'est!!  <3 hehe a small heart... ...

For my special readers there will be more chapters coming on but I have to type them and put in the pictures first so please be patient and continue to love my story^^

For the Kaiyeon lovers, I love this couple so please support them as well, Kai and Jiyeon 4ever <3 <3 <3

From now on I will be linking kpop mvs, this chapter will be: Nu'est Hello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlKalNwGdk