Chapter Eight

Beautiful

Gi Kwang's POV

I recognized that name right away. Ma Roo. Funny, I never thought that I would meet one right away.

“Well hello. Nice to meet you.”

He gives me a smile. He was a cute little boy. It’s sad that he was in a wheelchair. It didn’t allow him to walk and dance. My life without dancing would have been horrible. My heart sadden for him.

“I’m your biggest fan Gi Kwang. Biggest fan!”

“Tiencha?”

“Ne!”

I laugh with him. I then see Doctor Choi Won.

“Well hello. It seems like you are doing well here. Getting to know the kids, huh?”

“Just one for now,” I joked. “I’ll see you later Ma Roo.”

He waves.

Doctor Choi Won takes me to the corner of the room and we talk.

“You’ll just be watching over the children and getting to know them. It’s new that a celebrity comes and visit the hospital like this and especially with the children. It’s a blessing having you here.”

“Thank you,” I said. I was surprised and grateful for such meaningful words.

“Thank you for coming. As I heard, the children are excited to see you. You are really popular here.”

“I see. The kid Ma Roo knew who I was right away. I was surprised myself.”

We both laugh.

“So I just want you to get to know the children and spend time with them. I’ll just get to the point. You are here to be a role model to them. With the kids being sick and having no place to go, I hope that after the ten days, you will still come here. I want you to help motivate them. You being such young idol already, it shows that you care about other things then just music and being famous.”

“You are right and thank you. I can’t wait to spend time with them too. To be honest, I’m not sure if I’m a kid person, but I will try my very best to get to know each one of them.”

And that’s a promise. As much as I don’t like hearing crying and screaming children, I care about them enough so that no child would get hurt in any way. For them to be happy and achieve a dream no matter what struggle.

By the time I ended talking to Doctor Choi Won, it was already time to go. I say goodbye to Doctor Choi Won and the kids who were paying attention. That ended my volunteering day.

As I got back to home, I went to the couch to lay down. I was so exhausted. I didn’t do much yet I did.

-----

I slowly open my eyes seeing two pairs of eyes looking at me.

I widen my eyes and give out a small shriek. The boys laugh at me.

“What the heck are you guys doing?”

I look back and forth at Yoseob and Dujun.

“Wow, it’s only noon and this kid is already taking a nap after volunteering? Crazy fellow,” Dujun said crossing his arms lightly.

“I know right,” Yoseob agreed mimicking Dujun.

I mimicked them too.

“Hey, I worked my off bro.” I counted off my fingers.

“I made breakfast, cleaned three restrooms, and watched over the kids for a while.”

Dujun looked at Yoseob and they both laughed again.

“He had to clean the toilet?! Hahahaha!”

“Shut up!” I said and head to my room.

-----

Little did I know that our manager decided again to not update us that we were having another fan meeting. As much I love my fans, three already in one month was a lot. Well, it wasn’t just a fan meeting, but our manager wanted us to perform some of our old songs. Why? We were having a comeback soon! Yes sir! I was so excited when I heard about it. And there was even better news. I got the opportunity to write the lyrics to a song. It will be new to me. I’m not sure if I will do a great job or not. Junhyung's mostly the composer and he wrote most of his rapping parts. What a gifted and talented man.

Author’s POV

Right when Hyosung walked into Ma Roo’s door, he was screaming and telling her to hurry up. He had some news to tell her.

“What is it? So happy today, huh?”

“Yes, you have no idea how happy I am right now. Guess who I saw this morning? It was Gi Kwang!!”

“Gi Kwang?”

“You know, BEAST member Gi Kwang!”

“Ah. How did you see him?”

“I don’t know either but when we were in the play room, he showed up out of nowhere. For a second I thought it was an illusion but it was really him. But I don’t know if he will be coming back again or not.”

“We’ll just wait and see, Ma Roo. He must’ve came for a reason. If we don’t, it’s okay.”

“Adiso. It’s a once in a lifetime thing.”

“Yep, it is.”

Oh how wrong was she. She did not know that he was going to spend the next nine days at the hospital. She didn’t know that he knew three of her fake names. She didn’t know that they were going to meet again... tomorrow.

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating. Hope you guys like this chapter. It is kinda short. Since it's summer, I'm trying to catch up to my writing. New readers: Thanks for reading. Subscribers: Thanks for still sticking with me. Kamsahmida!