Chapter Three

Beautiful

 

Hyosung's POV

"Hyosung noona!"

"Ma Roo!"

"Did you get his autograph? Did you get his autograph?"

"Ne ne ne."

I get the photo out of my bag. 

"Here you go."

"Yay!"

I look at Ma Roo's face. His face brightens up. Even in bed, I feel like I can see him jumping. My heart is beating happily for him. His smile just spreads across his face making him the cutest boy ever. I smile. This feeling of happiness, I want to live it forever. No job was better than this. 

"I'm going to show it to my friends Noona." I could tell he couldn't wait to brag about it. 

"Ne. Everyone's going to be jealous," I tell him.

He laughs. 

"I'm going to share it with Jang Seuk and Lee Shin. We're going to put it on the wall."

"Ne."

"Tokyo. Excuse me. I need to do a check up on Ma Roo," a nurse said coming into the room.

"Ne. Ma Roo, be a good boy, okay?"

"Ne. Komawo Noona."

I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek.

I step out of his room and head over to the main desk. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. What can I do today?"

"Annyeongsayho. I'm so glad you came by today. Miss Lee Kyu Won, she's been very quiet lately. We don't know what's the matter. Whenever she sees you, she always happy. Please go visit her."

I head over to Kyu Won's room. Like Ma Roo, she couldn't walk either. Kyu Won had cute dark brown eyes, a dimple on her left, short black hair, and a missing tooth at the moment. I knock on her door and open it. 

"Annyeong?"

No reply. 

"Kye Won?"

I look inside the room and I see a figure under the bed covers. I come quietly up to her. 

"Kye Won? Kwenchana? What's the matter? It's Hyosung unnie."

I pull the covers down so I could see her face. As I'm doing that, I can see that she was crying. 

As her glossy dark brown eyes look up into mine, she quietly sniffles and lets out a small smile. I smile back at her. She slowly sits up on the bed. 

"Hyosung unnie!" 

She spreads out her arms. I come close to her and give her a big hug. 

"What's the matter, Kye Won?"

"I'm sad, Unnie."

"Wayo?"

"Because of BEAST."

"Beast?" I laugh at her. "There's no monster here, silly. Don't be scared," I tell her.

She giggles. I raise my eyebrows. What's so funny? Weren't we talking about something serious?

"No, you're silly." 

She laughs again. 

"I meant BEAST. You know, the singers? I saw them on the news and it said that they will in Seoul doing a fan meeting. Unnie, you know I like them, right?"

I was speechless. First, she didn't mean the monster but a group. Second, I didn't know that she knew who BEAST were. Third, she's sad because of them? 

"Why are you sad then?"

"Because I couldn't get to see them!" She wailed. For an seven year old, I can't believe she knew who they were. I just found out today.

"Unnie, grant me a wish."

"Kyu Won, you know I am willing to help no matter what so don't say 'grant me a wish'. What is it?"

She smiles devilishy. I didn't know a seven year old could do that too. 

"Hyosung unnie. Next time when BEAST comes, get their autograph for me," she said.

What? Wayo? I wanted to ask her but I knew the answer already.

"Okay. Fine."

"Oh and something else. Since Ma Roo got an autograph and I didn't, you have to grant me another wish," she said all too easily. 

I sigh. I can't believe she knew that too. Word travels fast and especially since it was a hospital and I was here to "grant wishes". 

"Fine. What's your second wish?"

"Well, you know how my first one is to get an autograph from him? My second wish is to tell them each to put a heart on  the picture so then I get six hearts!"

I blink at her. Out of all the things she could say, she asked for this.

I suddenly laugh. She looks at me this time blankly. She was one cute little girl. 

"Unnie, why laugh?"

"Oh nothing. Was that why you were sad? Because you didn't get to see BEAST?"

Guiltily, she said, "Ne" with her head down.

I smile at her. 

"If you're sad because of that, tell someone so the nurses and doctors wont have to worry. They are trying to make you happy and if just because you heard that BEAST was here and you stop talking, we will think something is wrong," I tell her.

"No duh," Kyu Won's self started coming alive with her smart alick mouth. "I was sad but I wasn't going to be anymore after I told you. And it's not just BEAST, it's BEAST. The best KPop group ever!"

I jokingly scoff at her. A second ago she's all sad. Next thing you know, she's babbling and all excited.

"Unnie, since you went, how was BEAST? Aren't they so cute?"

Coming out of a seven year old mouth's, cute was too funny for me.

"Ne, they were cute," I said trying to make her happy. 

"Especially Gi Kwang, huh?"

Loud laughter came out of my mouth. I just couldn't help it. I got to admit though. BEAST were cute, as in little kid cute. Nothing more than that. And when Kyu Won said "especially Gi Kwang" I couldn't help but laugh. Out of all the people in BEAST, she had to like him the most. 

"Unnie. No laughing about my oppa."

I laughed even harder. Oppa? When did she start saying that word? 

"Gi Kwang oppa is mine. Mine. It's not funny, Unnie. No laughing," she said.

I had to wipe the tears coming out of my eyes. 

-----

A week later, I found out that BEAST was coming to Seoul again. Kyu Won had to repeatly remind me to go get the autograph. I told her not to worry. Like last time, there was a huge line of fans and many people. The BEAST members were sitting behind the tables. I got in line. While waiting, she was thinking about Kyu Won's second wish, to ask the members to put a heart. Wouldn't it be weird if she ask all the members to put a heart and especially in total six hearts? The only people who can make me do these things would be the children.

-----

Gi Kwang's POV

I couldn't believe we were coming to Seoul again but it was in a different building. The fan meeting was more a surprise to the fans than us. We were there to record a music video and then our boss said to hold a fan meeting. It was fantastic for us to see our fans again. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. What's your name?"

"Gil Ra Im."

I write her name down. "Gil Ra Im, daebak".

"Kamsahamida."

I smile and wink at her. 

While signing more, I heard a girl say to Doo Joon, "can you put a heart too?"

I glance at the girl and smiled. Girls just love hearts these days.

When she got to Dong Woon, she said again, "can you put a heart too?"

As she went along the line, she asked again, "can you a put a heart too?"

I guess she wanted a heart from everyone. 

When she got to me, I smiled up at her. 

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Annyeong," she said in a monotone voice.

I recognized that tone. I looked at her closely. I tilted my head and looked at her to make sure. It's that girl from last time. It defiantly was. Though she had a different outfit, it was her. She had no expression in her face. What was her name again? Oh yeah, Ma Roo. 

"What's your name?" I ask again. Usually celebrities didn't remember names because we meet so many people but this one I remembered because of the name and person.

"Lee Kyu Won."

What? I squint my eyebrows. 

"Didn't you say your name was..."

I stop myself. Oops, I'm not supposed to say this!

"What did you say?"

"Oh nothing. 'To Lee Kyu Won, fighting.'" I wrote.

"Here you go," I say to her. 

"Can you put a heart too?"

I did that and gave it back to her. 

"Kamsahamida."

Like before, she walks away as if nothing just happened.

-----

What a long day. I jump on the bed and lie down. So many fans today. I bet they were super happy when we came again. And because of thinking of fans, I thought of one fan in particular. I close my eyes and thought about that week of the fan meeting. She called herself Ma Roo, which was a boy name. This time, she called herself Kyu Won. Something was weird. I am 100 percent sure she was the same girl because the only "fan" who have said "annyeong" with a monotone voice was that girl. The way she folded her arms and no smile. Gosh, was he just imagining it? Why of all fans he could only remember that girl only? Why was she deceiving me?

 
 
 
Annyeong. Thanks for reading. Remember to subscribe and/or comment. This chapter does not have that much "drama" in it but as you can see, Gi Kwang is starting to notice Hyosung. I am not sure when the next chapter will come out because of school, so we'll see. For sure, the next chapter will be in within three or four days. Wait for the next chapter though! Thank you.