Chapter One

Beautiful

Hyosung's POV

I loved doing my job. Helping the little children in the hospital fulfilling their wishes. My job was to get autographs from celebrities. The children would give me a picture of the celebrity and I would have to go to the fan meetings. I just love seeing the happy faces of the children when I give them back the picture with the autograph. My heart just flutters.

You would think I would have the best job because I go to the fan meetings but I really don't know them well. Some of them I have never heard of like the assignment I have right now. Cute little MaRoo wanted an autograph from BEAST's Lee Gi Kwang. I have never heard of BEAST or Lee Gi Kwang before in my life. Supposedly BEAST is the best KPop singers ever ...according to MaRoo. MaRoo has mobility impairment. He couldn't walk and his legs and feet did not function. He had always admire BEAST because of their dances especially when Gi Kwang's dances. When he grows up, he wants to be just like Gi Kwang and dance like that.

I walked into the building and I could see hundreds of fans screaming and yelling. I smile. I'm glad I'm not one of those girls. Sometimes I wonder, why do girls cry when they see someone they love? I mean, you've never met them before and you've only seen them on TV or youtube. No need to cry over them, right? I can see the long line of mostly girls waiting for the autographs. I tiptoe and look ahead. There is a table stretched with six members sitting down and smiling and laughing. I wonder what the life is of a celebrity. Is it fun? Hard? A lot of work? Dedication? It  would take much dedication. 

I glance down at the photo MaRoo gave me. I look at the man smiling. How weird that I live in Seoul yet I don't know who they are. But that's like me. I was always studying and volunteering in the hospital so I never really listened or pay attention to KPop. I stare at the so called Gi Kwang and smile. I'm glad MaRoo looks up to someone. He needs to get healthy and have a positive mind.

I get in line and wait. I have done this many times already and the line takes so long. But I'm a patient person. I have done this before. The longest was four hours. I mean, my gosh, how can I spend four hours standing and waiting? How? Motivation. Motivation to help the children in the hospital. I am impacting their life and making them happy. That's all that matters. 

I wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, until one hour and fifteen minutes later, I finally reached the table.

 

I know, I know. You can't believe I just left you guys hanging for the next scene. Ha. I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter One. Please subscribe and comment. If I get ten subscribers, I'll post an image too. Thanks.