Chapter Five

Beautiful

Author's POV

Gi Kwang could recognize that voice anywhere.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Name please," Myeong Soo* said.

"Kim Sung Oh."

Like before, Gi Kwang was confused. He recognized that voice and he knew that that was a different name. Kim Sung Oh? Wasn't that a boy name?

"Nice to meet you. I hope you didn't have to wait long in line."

"I just waited for three hours. Not long at all. It is a pleasure meeting you Mr. Myeong Soo."

Why was she so happy to see him? Gi Kwang thought. When she was asking for his autograph, she wasn't happy or excited.

"No problem. Have a good morning."

"You too."

Hyosung walks away. She wanted to give Myeong Soo a hug even though she wasn't a hug person. Sure she can hug the children but anybody else, nope. She was so happy that she was in top 150. It was all worth it. She smiled walking towards the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Annyeonghaseyo," Gi Kwang said while shaking his hand.

"Name please."

"Lee Gi Kwang."

"Lee Gi Kwang?" Myung Soo looks closely at the fellow man. Myung Soo squints his eyes. In less than three seconds, Myung Soo recognizes the BEAST singer Gi Kwang.

"Ah! Nice to meet you Gi--"

"Shh!" Gi Kwang quickly said.

Gi Kwang didn't want people hearing and knowing he was here.

"Ah. I will be quiet. I did not know that you were a fan of mine."

"Who wouldn't be? You're the famous Myeong Soo. The best of the best." 

 

 

"Kamsahamida."

Myeong Soo signs the photo.

"Here you go. Nice meeting you."

"You too."

Gi Kwang walks away. Finally meeting him was a fulfilling dream. He then remembered that girl in front of him. Where was she? Gi Kwang looked around. He saw her heading out the door and followed her.

"Yah tha!" Hyosung said to herself. She's going to go back to the hospital and give the photo to Sung Oh. She couldn't wait to see his face. He did not know that today Myung Soo was coming. Surprise surprise. Sung Oh is going to be so--

Suddenly, the photo got snatched out of her hand. What just happened? A man in front of her was running away with her photo.

"Yah! Give me that!"

She runs after him. How dare he steal her photo.

-----

Gi Kwang's POV

I follow her and she has a giddy walk. She must be feeling happy right now. I sure was. I wasn't sure why I was following her. I wasn't sure if I was going to confront her about the fake names or going to ask her what's her problem? A man passes me running ahead. He was wearing jeans. Either he was hurrying somewhere or exercising. As I was watching him run and getting closer to that girl, he quickly snatched the photo from her hand. What the?

"Yah! Give me that!" She shouted.

I didn't think, I just ran after him.

"Yah! Stop!" She kept shouting.

The thief was turning around the corner. If I take a shortcut, I could probably encounter him. I make a dash to the alley. As I stepped on the sidewalks, I could see the thief coming my way. Ha. Got you now. The thief was looking back. That girl was still running but way too behind. As the thief came closer to me, I was preparing myself to trip him. Next thing you know, he went splat on the floor. I got on top of him.

"Annyeong. I think you shouldn't have done that," I tell him.

The thief grunts; He better after that fall. I quickly grab the photo from his hand.

"Get off me," he says.

I get off him. He gives me a dirty look and then runs off. I smile at him. Ha. That's what you get. I can hear loud steps coming my way plus heavy breathing. I turn around and see that girl running towards me. Her hair is in a ponytail, it's swooshing back and forth. She stops right in front of me. She bends putting her hands on her knees panting and catching her breath.

"You okay?" I ask. She holds out one finger to give her a minute.

Once she got her breath, she looked up at me.

"Yes. Just out of breath after that. He got away, huh?"

Her face suddenly got sad.

"Ne. But, he didn't get away with this." I show her the photo. Her eyes get big and a smile comes upon her face. 

 

My breath holds to a stop and my heart pounds. What is this?

"Komawo. Komawo," she says while bowing.

I get back to reality.

"Ah, it's no problem. As soon as I saw him steal your photo, I quickly ran right after him."

Oh my gosh, didn't I sound cheesy or lovestruck. I rub the back of my head knowing I said something stupid. Get my act together.

"Thank you very much," she says while I give her the photo.

"Like again, no problem... Miss Kim Sung Oh."

Her back straighten up and her eyes got big. I hit a nerve. She smiles politely at me, not like the one before, and walks away.

My plan backfired. She was supposed to reply back, 'oh, that's not my name' or something like that, not walk away. Before I could call her back, she was already too far, lost in a crowd of people. Man. 

 

 

 

I hope you guys liked this chapter. This is when they finally "encounter" one another. Ha. So like I said before, I am starting something new and different. If you see the * next to something, it means I have something related to it on the bottom of the story. There are links so you can look at it. It's pretty much something fun about that person or thing. It's just a for fun thing so you don't have to look at it if you don't want to. But trust me, you should. Ha. And tell me about it too so I know you actually like it and would like me to do that for the next chapters. Read, subscribe, and comment. Thanks.

 
Myung Soo* - I don't know if you guys know but he was one of the hosts for a KBS TV show called Oh My School or 100 Points Out of 100. It's a pretty hilarious show too with other celebrities. Check it out!
-Also he also sung a song with G-Dragon featuring Park Bom called "I Cheated".