Chapter Thirteen

Beautiful

Author’s POV

Gi Kwang smiled as he printed off his proposal and signed his name. Gi Kwang spent the whole night writing his proposal. He had no idea what driven him but he honestly knew: the kids, the hospital, and Hyosung. Just thinking about her made him smile. Gi Kwang looked around him and realized that he went through five cups of coffee and laughed at himself. He really did work really hard. The last time he wrote something was probably in high school for an essay. He couldn’t wait to show it to Doctor Choi Won. He just hoped that Doctor Choi Won would agree. Again, Gi Kwang went to sleep smiling to himself.

---

There was a knock on the door.

“Come in,” Doctor Choi Won said.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Gi Kwang said giving him a bow.

“Ah, Gi Kwang. Annyeonghaseyo. How are you doing? What brings you here on a bright and early day?”

“I know that my volunteering days here at the hospital is almost coming to an end. I really do appreciate everything that you guys have done for me and that includes the children too. On my appreciation, I would like to give a gift back to them.”

Gi Kwang gave him the proposal.

“Here I wrote a proposal with all the information happening at the zoo. The safety reasons and any medical condition are also included. If you do agree, I will contact all the children’s family to ask for permission. What is left is for you to agree.”

Gi Kwang waited patiently for Doctor Choi Won’s answer. He was feeling confident that Doctor Choi Won would say yes but at the same time, for the kids was it safe enough? Doctor Choi Won read the proposal. Gi Kwang watched Doctor Choi Won’s expressions. He lifted an eye brow, scrunched his mouth, lifted his glasses a bit, rubbed his neck, wiped a brow, scratched his cheek, and it made Gi Kwang nervous.

About two minutes later, Doctor Choi Won left out a big breath. Gi Kwang didn’t know he was holding his too and let out. Doctor Choi Won looked at Gi Kwang.

“I see you put a lot of effort into this.”

“Yes, I did. I wanted to give something back to the children,” Gi Kwang said.

“Hmm.”

Again, Doctor Choi Won looked over it. Gi Kwang wasn’t sure what for though.

“It says if all children’s family agrees, that would be 24 children. Four nurses would accompany six children each, right?”

“Yes. I defiantly want to make sure that the nurses are there if there are any problems.”

“And if something goes wrong?”

“Like it says, if anything goes wrong, I am willing to take full responsibility.”

“Full responsibility?” Doctor Choi Won even added, “Even meaning it could end your career?”

Gi Kwang smiled. “I’m sure it won’t end my career. But yes, I will take any other responsibilities needed to make sure the kids are safe.”

“Hmm,” Doctor Choi Won says again.

“What if the parents don’t agree? This could be dangerous for some of them.”

“Well, I deeply hope that their parents will agree and let their kids have this experience. I know that there could be some risks, but I hope they will allow their kids this one day.”

“It could get busy.”

“Like it says, I will have guards standing around the whole time in and out of the zoo. If anything happens, they will be there to protect and assist.”

“Don’t you think the children will be scared?”

“I honestly think the children will love it,” Gi Kwang said with a chuckle.

“There will be many fans around.”

“Let them take the pictures. I just hope that as a BEAST fan, they will respect me and the children too.”

“Hmm.”

Five seconds later.

“You’re willing to go through all this trouble, huh?”

“Yes.”

 

 

 

“Then if everything is in order, I approve.”

“YYYEESSSSS!!”

Gi Kwang out of nowhere goes and hugged Doctor Choi Won, putting a surprise look on his face.

“Thank you so much. Thank you thank you. You won’t regret this!”

Doctor Choi Won smiled and said, “Thank you for your hard work, Gi Kwang. The hospital really appreciates you coming in and helping out. Though your time is not up yet, we have enjoyed your company. Thank you for doing this for the kids.”

“You’re welcome. Thank you for this opportunity. I’ll let the family know right away before I announce to the children.”

Gi Kwang shook hands with Doctor Choi Won.

“Thank you again.”

“Thank you.”

Gi Kwang asked Doctor Choi Won for the family contact and go rolling with his plan. He couldn’t wait to tell the children and Hyosung.

Gi Kwang’s POV

I was getting ready to leave for the day. I was feeling pretty happy with a smile on my face. I am so glad Doctor Choi Won approved. Now I just have to tell all the family members about it and then tell all the kids and Hyosung about it. It didn’t say on the proposal but I hope that Hyosung wanted to go too. I was walking out when I saw a glimpse of someone. HYOSUNG!

I didn’t realized that I said it out loud.

Hyosung turned around.

I didn’t know what was wrong with me because the next thing you know, I did the most spontaneous thing I have ever done in my life. I had no idea where it came from.

Hyosung saw me and laughed.

I rubbed the back of my head and laughed too.

“Annyeong,” I said.

“Annyeong.”

This time, her tone was as not as monotone. It sounded like she actually was glad to see me. I couldn’t help it and flashed her a big smile.

Her eyes then were wide and opened.

Hyosung’s POV

Why was that when Gi Kwang just smiled, my heart was beating rapidly? I could feel my eyes get wider and my jaw dropping. Gosh, was he cute and handsome. That eye smile…

 

 

 

Annyeong! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know the beginning it was all business like with the proposal and then the ending, I did not think I was going to have Hyosung in this chapter but ended up having this cute scene. Ha. Hope you liked it. And yeah... I noticed that the pictures from above were different even though it was the same scene. And I can't believe I posted within two days. Yes, I'm making progess. Til next time. Comment, subscribe, and smile. _IGuessSo