Chapter Six

Beautiful

Author's POV

It was that time of the month where they had to have thirty hours of community service in the community; Three hours a day for ten days. It’s not that Gi Kwang didn’t want to do his hours, he just wanted to relax especially after his tour. But rules are rules so he would have to follow them.

“Okay guys, listen up. This is very important. This year we are splitting you guys up for different community services,” their manager said.

“Ah, man!” The BEAST members all said.

“Stop crying over this matter. This is very important. Though teamwork is great, but sometimes you just have to be independent and confident,” the manager said.

“I am confident,” Junhyung said with a big grin.

“Yes, in the music world, but how about in the real world?”

Everyone stayed quiet.

“Exactly. So, I have a schedule for each one of you guys. Some of you guys will be going farther than Seoul and you guys might not even see each other in the mornings. So that means---“

“Man. We have to wake up early!” Gi Kwang complained.

The guys laughed. They knew Gi Kwang was the last one to wake up.

“Yes, Gi Kwang. Some of you guys do have to wake up early. Remember, it’s community service, we give our time to others. And plus, you guys have done this before many times.”

“Yeah but as a group. This is the first time we’re not going anywhere together for community service,” Yoseob said.

“Well, like I said, this is very important. It now time for you guys to do your own work. Don’t just be BEAST, but be you. Adiso?”

“Ne,” they all said.

“Okay, Yeseob---“

Yeseob was volunteering at the animal shelter.

Dujun was volunteering at the little baseball league.

Hyunseung was going to the musical theatre.

Junhyung was going to Seoul University to talk about music.

Dong Woon was heading to the art museum.

“Gi Kwang, you are going to Seoul Hospital.”

“What?!”

Everyone laughed.

Gi Kwang was disappointed. He did not like the hospital for many reasons. He did not like seeing old sick people which made him sad and he did not like needles. He didn’t like the screaming in hospitals or the loudness in some areas.

“Don’t worry, Gi Kwang, you’ll be in the children’s area,” his manager joked.

Gi Kwang glared at him.

Like before, everyone knew Gi Kwang was the laziest member when it came to waking up and cleaning or washing up things. Gi Kwang hoped he wasn’t going to clean up or wash anything. He’ll just watch over the kids, that’s all, right? But he didn’t know what his role was until he went to the hospital.

 “Gi Kwang, good luck man,” Dujun said.

“You too,” Gi Kwang said lamely.

“Okay, now that you guys know where and when you are going, it starts tomorrow. The front desk is expecting you guys to arrive on time, no excuses,” the manager said.

“Yes. It’s not like we’ve been late before,” Dong Woon said.

It was true. BEAST had the reputation of never being late to an event. They always arrive thirty minutes earlier. And since being such young members, people looked up to them as responsible role models.

“Of course. I hope you guys will commit to this ten days and thirty hours as every year. You guys are dismissed.”

The manager walks out.

“I’ve never been here before,” Hyunseung said. “I can’t wait.”

“Me too.”

“Me three.”

“We can do this you guys. Fighting!”

“FIGHTING!”

Gi Kwang tried to put the best enthusiasm he had.

 

 

 

I haven't posted in a while... well, long time. I have been very busy. When I was on asianfanfics, I'm like, ugh, I need to post. Ha. Bear with me. There are going to be some changes in the chapters. I am going to add a some stuff (just edits). It's not going to be a big change so don't worry about it. If I change anything else, I'll let you guys know. Since no one commented about the "new idea" I had with links, I wont be doing it again. If you would like me to still do it, all I need is one comment of liking it and I'll do it for the rest of the chapters. Hope you guys liked this chapter. It doesn't show much of Hyosung but the next chapter will... I think. Ha. Read, subscribe, comment, and smile. Annyeong!