10. ~ Dreaming ~

Forgetting Your Life

 

 
Monday Junsu decided to go to his house and get everything ready for when he begins to stay there with yoochun. Changmin had to go to kindergarten so he dropped him off first. 
 
Junsu went to the grocery store first to buy food for a few days because he didn't want to spend too much time away from, Yoochun especially since he couldn't move on his own. 
 
He went to a drug store to buy things he would need to be able to take care of Yoochun's wounds. 
 
When Junsu arrived at the house hebegan to put  everything away, when he was done he went to their room and got some sheet to put in the guest bed room. Junsu had decided to put Yoochun in the guest room because there were no personal things that they used in the room. He didn't want Yoochun to be uncomfortable.
 
Junsu put some clothes for Yoochun in the room, all things for personal use were there too. He also brought a few pictures to maybe help him get used to the idea that they were a married couple. 
 
Junsu had set everything up and decided to also look through their family outing video's. Junsu set them up in the living room hopeing to also show them to Yoochun. 
 
Junsu watched some movies and than went to pick up changmin. 
 
Junsu decided to sleep at his house and than drive Changmin to kindergarten in the morning. Eun jung would be picking Changmin up the following day. 
 
* Meanwhile Yoochun at the hospital was sleeping*
 
Yoochun P.O.V (dreamP.O.V) 
 
I was a at a park, children were everywhere running. I looked around than spotted myself playing with a little boy, looked like changmin. I was playing with him, he kept calling me appa and than he yelled for umma I saw Junsu walking up and Changmin running up to him and hugging him. I saw myslef walk over and kisse Junsu with kiss and than began to play with Changmin. 
 
(End Dream P.O.V)
 
I woke up and felt tears coming out. I got angry at myself again because I had even more proof that I was once in love with Junsu, but right now I didn't feel anything like "LOVE". I had gone to therapy sunday night, I had to go again tonight.
 
I spent monday doing nothing but kept looking at the pictures Junsu had brought. Trying to see if maybe I can remember something. 
 
I gave up and fell asleep waiting to finally leave the hospital tomorrow. 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hi, ok this is the last one for now later tonight I am adding but I am starting work now so bye bye.... enjoy and comments are loved! <3<3<3 I love you guys too~~