~ Letting the Reality Sink in ~

Forgetting Your Life

 

Junsu dressed Changmin and put him down to sleep together with Mun-Hee. Junsu then went to look for his brother, who was in the living room talking with Eun Jung, she looked over to Junsu and asked him 
 
' Are you ok oppa?' EJ
 
'Eun Jung - ah it was so hard to see him laying in that bed not moving with tubes down his throat and wires everywhere.'
 
Junsu broke down again Eun Jung just held her brother in law because she knew he was hurting, a lot. She knew that if it was her, in his spot, they would both be the same way. Eventually Junsu fell asleep in the guest room but Junho didn't leave his brother alone because he didn't want him to do anything rash. 
 
Junsu woke up in the middle of the night and began to e-mail his old boss asking if it was possible to get a job again.
Junsu finally went  to sleep and woke up with Eun-jung to get the kids ready for school, she had offered to help, but Junsu didn't want to stop doing his normal routine. 
 
Junho woke - up and got ready before the kids were done, ate breakfast with them and then drove all three to school. Junsu didn't mind because the kindergarten was on his way. Junho and the kids said their goodbyes and went about their day. 
 
Junsu and Eun-jung did the house work together and had the house very clean in no time. Junsu and Eun-jung decided to go grocery shopping together because they had nothing else to do. 
 
Junsu got Changmin things for his lunch. They got home quick put everything away and then decided to watch a movie before picking up the kids. Junsu and Eun-jung decided to watch a comedy together.
Junsu had remembered about his e-mail to his former boss and friend, so he decided to check it. 
 
Junsu was happy to be told that he had never been officially taken out of the system more like on a long leave. He was happy and had been told to report back to work the following week. He was also glad that now he would have something to distract him from thinking about the sick Yoochun. 
 
Junsu went back to start the movie with Eun-jung.
 
'Eun-jung ah guess what?'-su
 
She gave him a werid look 'What?' - ej
 
'I start work next week!' -  su
 
'Really?, but how?' - ej
 
'I E-mailed my former boss/Friend and he said that i had never been officially taken out of the system just put on a long leave.' - EJ
 
'Oppa, this is great!.....' she cheered than they heard the door close.
 
Junho walked in and saw the two holding hands.
 
'Ok, why are you two cheering?' - JH 
 
they told him about Junsu getting back to work and had said the same thing Junsu had said about taking his mind off of Yoochun. 
 
Eun-jung and Junsu went to pick up the kids together. They picked up Changmin first then went for Mun-Hee and Sun-Hee. 
 
Junsu and Eun-jung cooked dinner together. Junsu didn't want to let Eun-jung do everything her self just because he was staying over. 
 
Junsu's only reason to begin work again was, although Yoochun had great insurance, yoochun would still not be able to work and didn't want to use all the savings. 
 
Since it was friday the kids were allowed to stay up one hour later than the normal bed time. 
 
Junsu was getting Changmin ready on his own, when he felt Changmin grab his hand to catch his attention. Junsu stopped bathing him. 
 
'What is it baby?'
 
'When can i at least go visit appa in the hospital?'
 
'Baby I...uh tell you what, tomorrow umma will call the hospital and ask if we can go tomorrow afternoon. How about that?'
 
excited Changmin agreed with Junsu 'Ok, umma!'
 
'Baby, I need to tell you something important about appa. Right now he can't move, talk or see you. Appa is sick, I can tell you that if you talk to daddy I am sure he will be able to hear you. ok?'
 
Changmin nodded. Junsu again held back the tears. 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Ok guy's I am maybe updating this twice tonight so enjoy this and well i hope you all are not angry with me for the upcoming chappies ok! I also had a friend help me edit so all you grammar nazi's chill it will get better.....kk bye