19. ~ ual Frustration ~

Forgetting Your Life

 

Junsu had decided to go to work everyday being cautious of Ji Hoon because everyday he would go to bother him for lunch Junsu agreed everyday only because it was in the same building. Ji Hoon had no way of trapping him, or so he thought. 
 
Junsu and Ji Hoon were in Ji Hoon's office talking and than Ji Hoon decided to walk around and lock the door. Junsu did not notice. 
 
Ji Hoon started to massage Junsu's shoulders Junsu said thanks and Ji Hoon began to get more intense in  touching him, he began to rub Junsu's s through the shirt. Junsu had lost himself.
 
 Junsu began to fall for the sensation because of his ual frustration. Junsu had not been touched since the night before Yoochun's accident. 
 
Junsu than heard Ji Hoon say "finally you fell again." he pretended not to hear. 
 
Junsu got out of the chair and leaned on Ji Hoon desk he could feel Ji Hoon's Rock hard member and he began to rub it though his clothing. 
 
Ji Hoon un buckled his pant and they feel mid thigh and than Junsu grabbed his balls firmly and he twisted them.
 
 Ji Hoon became defenseless and  Junse said through gritted teeth, "Don't you ever put your filthy hands like that on me again, you bastard" he walked out of the office.
 
Ji Hoon thought to himself "You are going to regret this Junsu I tried the easy way, now you will regret not staying with me. I have always loved you Junsu and if you do not want me to hold you on your own, Than I will force you to become mine once again" 
 
 Ji Hoon quickly fixed himself up before his superior walked into his office.  
 
*Junsu after leaving Ji Hoon's Office*
 
I almost fell for his touches. I almost cheated on Yoochun. I let the bastard touch me.
 
I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't enjoy any of that.
 
I wanted to fall for the temptation but I wouldn't be able to live with he fact that I had been his once again. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
OK, I did this and regret nothing!!!!