~ I'm not even gay! I think..... ~

Forgetting Your Life

 

Yoochun gave Junsu a confused look and began yelling 'What are you thinking? Look man I don't know you and I am sure not as hell married to anyone, let alone a man!!' 
 
Junsu smiled held up his hands in defense and said 'Look the doctor told me you had lost some memory and i brought pictures to prove what i am saying.'
 
Yoochun nodded, Junsu had never felt like crying as much as he did in that moment. He looked through the stack as he organized them in cronological order, then handed the pile to Yoochun. Junsu backed away again and sat at the window he couldn't hold his tears back, and began to cry. 
 
YOOCHUN P.O.V 
 
I woke up and felt  tubes in my throat, I looked around and noticed I was in the hospital and saw the calling nurse button. Soon nurses rushed in and helped me remove the tubes. Then my doctor came in and began to explain what had happened, then he asked me about my son and family. I had no memory of having a child or a wife, I asked him 'I am married?' he nodded but didn't explain further. 
 
Later in my room I was finishing my breakfast when I heard a small knock at the door and allowed them to answer. 
 
'Yoochun, you're up!' the guy couldn't hold the excitement in his voice. 
 
I looked up at the guy and asked
 
 'Hello and yes the doctor's told me I had been in a coma for a few days.....but ......may I ask who you are?'
 
The guy's smile dropped, but instead of freaking out he stood away, calmly staying his distance he said 'I am Park Junsu, your husband.'
 
I knew i wasn't gay so i freaked and answered. 
 
'What are you thinking? Look man I don't know you and I am sure not as hell married to anyone, let alone a man!!' 
 
Junsu held up his hands in defense as he looked like he was about to cry said. 
 
'Look the doctor told me you had lost some memory and I brought pictures to prove what i am saying.'
 
I nodded, Junsu looked like he was about to begin to cry in that moment. He began to look through the bag he had ,and organized the pictures in cronological order, then handed the pile to me.
 
Junsu backed away again and sat at the window. He began to tear back up and cry. For some reason him crying made my chest hurt. 
 
I began to look at the pictures. First where of my family, than of me and Junsu in college. It looked like a picture of us in college because of the logo on building behind us. I thought that maybe we had been together in school but for some reason I didn't remember him at all. I kept looking than i saw a picture of me holding Junsu in my arms and kissing his cheek, he was so happy, and I equally happy. 
 
I looked up at Junsu and felt bad because he was crying so much and kept sniffling, he saw me looking and smiled and said 'I will leave you alone while you look through those ok?' 
 
I began to apologize 'Look Junsu I am sorry for what i said.......I honestly am...I'
 
He cut me off and said 'It's ok since you don't know me, it's ok.' With that he left the room and the feeling I had gotten before in my chest came back. It felt heavier this time because he was crying so much and what he had said. 
 
I guessed we dated, but I don't ever remember being gay. I kept looking through the pile and the next picture was of Junsu holding me in his arms and kissing my cheek, I looked like the happiest man on earth and Junsu was smiling like he was at his happiest.  
 
I kept looking and saw pictures of ,what I assumed was our wedding day, and felt even worse after seeing them. I kept looking and began to get angry and tear up because, no matter how hard I tried i couldn't remember my life with him at all.
 
I came to a picture of the cutest baby and I smiled like an idiot. I looked at the back and saw it said 'Park Changmin , 6 months old.' I guessed he was our son. I smiled than saw another picture of an older child turned it around again and it said 'Park Changmin age 4' I began to cry from anger because I couldn't even remember my own son. 
 
I kept looking at the pictures over and over. I was frustrated because nothing of Junsu and Changmin came to my mind. I reached over for a bottle of water a nurse had left on the stand when I noticed a drawing of a family it was labled 'Appa, Umma and me' I guessed Changmin had drawn it. It was nice but I felt like any outsider would looking at a childs painting. I felt nothing. 
 
END YOOCHUN P.O.V
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Guy's I will admit it broke my heart to write this part. I wrote this while I was on break at work and my manager said he was watching me because i was intensely typeing but i had begun crying in the middle of typeing without stopping. hehe well i will update again tomorrow!... kk bye! love ya!