12 ~ Car Ride ~

Forgetting Your Life

 

Junsu got to the hospital and saw Yoochun looking at the pictures again. 
 
'Hey, How are you feeling today?' Junsu asked with a big smile. 
 
'Hey I am still hurting, but ready to get out of here....' Yoochun chuckled. 
 
'I bet you are. Here your clothes, do you want my help or can you handle it?' Junsu lashed out as a defense from getting upset. 
 
'Sorry about last time yea I need help. Please?' -yc
 
'Ok.' -su
 
They finished getting ready when an ahjumma came in with a wheel chair . Yoochun had been told he could take the wheel chair home untill he could walk on his own without being in pain. 
 
Junsu got the paperwork and other things in the bag and they headed out. Yoochun waited at the exit so Junsu could bring the car to the front.
 
'Ok, here we go.' -su
 
 Yoochun had a hard time getting up and into the car so Junsu tried to touch him as he normally would but forgot and got yelled at again by Yoochun.
 
 'I have warned you not to touch me in weird places! Jeez!' -yc 
 
Junsu was in shock with what he said and so was the ahjumma helping them. 
 
Junsu looked at the floor as he helped Yoochun settle in the car. Junsu backed away from the door and shut it. Junsu Put the wheel chair in the trunk and bowed to the ahjumma helping them. 
 
The ahjumma saw that Junsu had tears in his eyes and when he bowed they fell. She told him.
 
'Hey, give him time ok he does'nt remember you I read his file before I went to his room today. Be understanding and give him time.' 
 
The ahjumma handed him a napkin and Junsu nodded. Sniffleing he got in the car and was smileing.
 
'Ok, lets go!' 
 
Yoochun noticed his eyes were red and began to say sorry.
 
'Junsu I am .....' he was cut off by Junsu saying he felt like listening to the radio 
 
'Ah, let's turn on the radio.' Junsu said sniffleing, with the fake smile on his face. 
 
Yoochun got the heavy feeling in his chest again. The car ride was awkward, neither said anything to each other. Junsu sang along to the song to keep himself from crying. 
 
_________________________________________________________________________
 
Hello. OK, I am not trying to make people feel bad. I will make Junsu be happier...