~ The Beggining ~

Forgetting Your Life

 

Junsu and yoochun had a happy life they had managed to find a surrogate mother and she gave them a child whom they both loved with all their hearts.
Junsu was the best 'mom' as little changmin always told him. 
 
Junsu got up early as he did every morning managing not to wake his lover next to him he got up and made breakfast. He woke up Yoochun and told him to shower. Junsu laid his clothing for the day out and served his break fast. Yoochun finished and was ready to go to work, Junsu waited for him at the door and they said their goodbyes. 
 
Junsu went to shower, relaxed a bit than woke his sleeping angel and got him ready for School, Changmin ate his breakfast and when he was done they headed out the door. 
 
Junsu and little min got to the kindergarten. Junsu dropped him off than as always went to the store to buy the grocerys for dinner. Junsu's duty's were the same as a stay at home mom take care of his family and home. Junsu had worked up untill Changmin was born, that was 4 years ago. He missed it but loved being at home with changmin after school before Yoochun came from work. 
 
Yoochun was driving to work like he did every other morning, He stopped at the red light. 
 
An uknowing Yoochun and Junsu would have their lives disturbed. 
 
Yoochun looked in his rearview mirror as he saw a truck speeding behind him but Yoochun could do nothing to move since people were walking he started to honk as hard as he could so people looked up he saw the shocked faces as people ran.
 
Yoochun had managed to take his seat belt off and barely open the door, but didnt have time. In seconds Yoochun felt the inpact. 
 
Yoochun's head hit forehead on the steering wheel and at that moment the airbag deployed smashing his face into the headrest again breaking his nose and fracturing his jaw. 
 
As Yoochun's car was sent to the middle of traffic a van hit his passenger side, causing the car to flip twice. 
 
Yoochun's world went black. 
 
Junsu was at home cleaning when he got a call from the hospital being told yoochun was in the hospital. Junsu asked for details, he was told that they were not details he needed over the phone. 
 
Junsu's mind made him imagine anything. 
 
Junsu called his brother Junho and his wife, and asked if he could take Min for a while  because something had happened to yoochun and promising to call back with details. 
 
Junsu began getting a grown up suitcase full of clothing ready for his son. Junsu didn't know what to expect. Junsu also packed one for himself just incase he had to stay at Junho's longer than expected. 
 
He went to the school and explained to the teacher that his twin brother Junho would be picking Changmin up, because his Husband had been taken to the hospital and didn't know if it would be ok and that he wouldn't be bringing Changmin to school for a while, if things were not ok. 
 
Junsu waited untill Changmin got out of school and drove him to Junho's house. Changmin was always excited to come to his uncle's house to play with his cousins. 
 
Changmin got out of the car and ran to his auntie Eun Jung. Junsu kneeled to tell Changmin that he would be staying at his uncle and aunties house for a while. Changmin was sad but understood and said 'ok umma i understand i will be a big boy.'
 
Junsu thanked his sister in law, Junho was pulling into the driveway when he was talking to Eun Jung. He greeted his wife than his brother Junsu told them when he knew him self he would call them. Junsu hesitated for a bit before he spoke. Junsu looked at his brother and with pleading eyes he said 'Junho Hyung?' 
 
Junho looked at his little brother and knew what Junsu wanted. 'Give me a second to change I will go with you. 
 
Junsu waited in the car for his brother. Junsu told his brother to drive his own car because he would'nt be leaving. 
 
Junho said ok 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
First of all sorry it's short-ish and that i did that to Yoochun!! I literally wrote this out of nowhere so it will come along piece by peice....I plan on making it a chaptered one.....so bye bye till next time!