Party at SM building

Shin Dongho is in love with me?

Today Super Junior's Kim Jongwoon was leaving for his two year military service enlistment. I figured we could throw him a little going away party since we usually do that when our friends leave to do their duties as men of Korea. Kae and I left early that morning to pick up Yesung's cake it was a mix of chocolate and vanilla so everyone can be happy. 

 

"I hope Yesung likes chocolate." I said carrying a bagful of goodies while Kae carries the cake and a bag of soda. 

 

"He will. Everyone loves cake." Kae said looking at her phone. 

 

"Not everyone, my Vietnamese friend Jack was allerigic to it." I told her. "It'd be nice to talk to him again. What could go wrong?"

 

"Yeah, at least he's not dead like Jose." Kae smirked looking at me. I looked at her with a look of sadness and anger mixed. "Too soon?" You see, Zhen Jia Lyn or Kae as the fans know her as, has a creul sense of humor which can go too far.

"Way too soon dude. You wouldn't like it if I did the same to you with Tao." I yelled. 

"I know. I'm a horrible person. I'm sorry." Kae said using her Aegyo. Oh no not again she's exactly like Tao able to use cuteness to get what they want. That's why they're called "SM's Aegyo couple." 

"I forgive you." I said. 

As the day went on the party got more interesting. Yesung was the man of the hour but the party was a couple hours long so he's the man of the hours? or day... He came up to me thanking me for the party and all the effort I put into it. 

"I'm definitely going to miss you Eun Kyung." He said before he hugged me. 

"I'll miss hearing your voice in each new Super Junior song." I hugged back. "Until you return..I wait." 

"I keep forgetting but how did you get the nickname Emiko again?" Xiumin asked. 

"Well since my name translates to Grace and so does Emiko my friend Katelyn decided to forever call me Emiko."  I said. 

Yesung got up to give a speech which was going to be short. 

"Hey guys if I could have a minute to speak. First off I'd like to thank my parents for being supportive of me every step of the way and my band memebers for being with me every step of the way. Next I'd like to thank Emi- em-" He took a second to try to pronounce my Japanese name before just saying my real name. "Eun Kyung and Kae for organizating this party for me and Leeteuk before our two year departure from muisc to complete our service. I hope you guys will still love me and miss me when I'm gone because I'll miss you." 

Everyone clapped for his speech it was without a doubt beautiful. Also went back to enjoying the party.

-after the party- -In Trust dormroom-

Can't lie this place is pretty big. We have a lot of space for a four memeber band but we can't complain. Sometimes Kae invites Tao to spend the night with us in her room and with Mi-cha we know nothing ual is going on in that room. She's the mother of the group due to she's best with kids. 

"So when do we get a father?" Akumu asked 

"When I find one." Mi-cha answered.

"So is it going to be Minho since you love him so much?" Akumu said playfully teasing her. 

"So I'll just leave these papers on the table." Minho said scaring Akumu.

"Why do we always have to play scare the Japanese kid?" Akumu asked crawling into a ball. She's cute when she's in a ball like that.

"So I guess I'll see you later Ms. Kim." Minho winked as he left.

"Yup you will." Mi-Cha smiled petting Akumu. 

"So I'm the one without a boyfriend now aren't I?" Akumu asked.

"You will find someone sweetie. Soon." Mi-Cha hugged our maknae petting her. "Who's your ideal type?" 

"I don't know. Lay maybe. Kris. Tukuya. Chen." I don't know."