Chapter 3

Shin Dongho is in love with me?

~In music class~

The teacher was teaching us about Thai music which was the music of her home country. She showed us a Thai band called Candy Mafia. Which was okay? I liked their style and dance but I couldn’t understand what they’re saying. Katelyn didn’t seem to care one bit about T-pop.

“Tomorrow we will be having a sing off.” Mrs. Hailey said. “Find a song you like and sing in and it MUST be appropriate.”

“Can I use that song?” Jose asked

“Low sugar? Yeah if you can learn it by tomorrow but since you’re new to it I’ll let you listen to it while singing. Are you sure you wanna sing in Thai?”

“Interesting fact I’m part Thai.” He said.

“Really? I always thought you were full flippino.” One boy asked.

“No. I’m part flippino part Portuguese and part Thai.” He replied

“Full flippino.” I coughed being an .

“So wait Eun Kyung you’re full Korean right?” He asked me.

“Yup all ancestors born and raised in Korea except me and my baby sister who’s 10.” I stated

“Lucky! Ever since Gangnam Style I’ve wanted to be Korean.” This girl said. “No offense.”

“I didn’t find any to take.” I replied. “Just as long as you study the language and the history I don’t mind.” I honestly don’t care if people want to be Korean just as long as they do those two simple things. I started thinking of the song I was going to sing for class tomorrow. Lots of K-pop songs crossed my mind but which one is perfect? I could sing The Boys by Girls’ Generation which I’ve done before. Jose joined in wearing a girls’ outfit. It was hilarious as hell when he tried to do the dance.

Then it hit me!

LUCIFER by SHINee. It was perfect plus I could cosplay as Taemin. So perfect and so awesome.

“I’m going to sing MAMA by EXO-M” Katelyn said. “I know the whole song plus Xiumin is y as hell! Seriously how is he 22 and the oldest in Exo? Well I’m 17 so it’s not that far of an age difference. I shall call him lil fattie and he will be mine!”

“Shin Dongho will be mine.” I stated

“Jung Daeryong will be mine! Him and Soryong” Katelyn smirked.

“What about Xiumin?” Jose asked.

“Him too.”  Katelyn said. I played Spectrum by Tasty and Katelyn nearly fainted with excitement. Then all the sudden it hit me.

"I marry them but I have the same surname and apparently you can't marry someone with the same surname as you in Korea." I said

"Good!" Katelyn and Jose said at the same time. Katelyn looked at Jose and laughed at his embarassed blush. 

"Well my mom's surname is Yoo so I can just change it." I thought about it. "Yoo Eun Kyung. It fits." I smiled looking at them.

“We should sing and dance to you know me together Katelyn!” I shouted

“PERFECT!” She yelled. We got everything covered for tomorrow’s class. Good thing is we don’t need to worry about any of the es stealing our idea because they don’t know Korean and wouldn’t like Tasty either.

~Flash back interrupted again~

I woke up to my name being called. My rubbed my tired eyes to see who it was. It was Dongho lying on top of me with a pouty look on his face.

“Hey there.” I moaned softly with a tired voice.

“Stop being so cute!” He commanded

“Oh Dongho you know that’s impossible.” I giggled.

“It is.” He squealed pinching my cheeks playing with my face. “I’ll let you go back to sleep now. I’m getting pretty tired too.”

I cuddled onto his chest lightly his chest. I fell back to sleep dreaming of the past. I do miss my friends all of them. Except Katelyn. Well she is a k-pop star in Woollim Entertainment with the Tasty dragon twins.  

She sent me a funny video of them fighting over her.

“No Daeryong! She’s my wife and your step sister.” Soryong shouted shoving his twin.

“HAHAHA Over my dead body! She’s my wife and your step sister!” Daeryong yelled shoving Soryong into a wall. “I’m older so she is mine.”

“We’re twins you genius! That doesn’t count!” Soryong argued.

“If that’s so then why am I big D?” Daeryong stated.

“Because you’re a big !” Soryong said. I had to just laugh so hard waking Dongho. It’s funnier every time!

“The twins fighting over Katelyn?” He asked.

“This was from last week so they probably decided they’ll both marry her. Then I’ll fly in and say your !”Dongho laughed so hard he was crying and he was clapping. Then no noises came from him.