Moving to Korea?

Shin Dongho is in love with me?

"I'm glad I don't have to fight with anyone over you." Dongho says finally regaining his breath.

"Me too. I don't want to have to choose between two handsome men." I tell him. My mom wouldn't like it either and I'm glad to have Dongho be my man. I have to wonder how life would be if I stayed in New Jersey with my friends. I probably would have became more than friends with Jose Lansigan. Maybe even married to him with children. Who knows but I wonder how he is? He was my first crush and my childhood friend and one of the few boys my mom approved of.

"I wanna hear one of the stories from your past. You've listened to so many of mine so tell me one of yours." Dongho insisted. 

 

"Alrighty then." I giggled.

 

*flashback of my past while I tell Dongho the story of my friend's reactions when I told them I was leaving*

 

"NO!" Jose cried pinning me to the floor. "You're not leaving me here alone!"

"You ! How dare you leave us!" Catherine yelled knowing she'd miss me a lot.

"Where's the biggest bag you own I'm coming to Korea with you!" Katelyn asked. "My mom doesn't care as long as your mom doesn't." She tried shoved herself in my bookbag.

"Close enough." Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Please tell me your mom is joking." Jose cried. "PLEASE!"

"I wish she was but she's not." I said hugging him closely. "She means it this time." 

"I'll just hide in your bags." Katelyn shrugged. Her being best friend since forever tried to find ways to come to Korea too.

"Why not just audition for K-pop." Tommy suggested. "That way you won't have to illegally sneek into Korea or get the Jung family in trouble." 

I know deep down I wanted to go to Korea but I wanted to stay here with my friends. It would be hard being without them. They are my life, my source of entertainment, my everything especially Jose. He meant everything to me. He's the man I've wanted all my life other than Shin Dongho. I always thought that I'd have a better chance ending up with him than Dongho. I knew he felt the same way about me. The way he looked into my eyes and how he placed his warm hands on my cheeks and-

How he finally kissed me.

The kiss all our friends waiting basically all our friendship for. Feeling the affection from his kiss I threw my arms around him. I can't believe the perfect moment for our first kiss was now. The week before I leave forever and live in a house with my grandparents until my mom can find our own. 

When the kiss finished I couldn't help but whisper "I'll miss you the most." to him. The tears slid down his tan skinned face. My poor Asian/Portuguese boy he has cried so many times infront of me but this is the first time I've been the reason why he's crying. It hurts knowing I've made him cry. 

*One week later*

Today was the day I leave New Jersey permanently and begin my life in Seoul, South Korea. I really wanted to bring Jose with me but I can't it's too far and I'm not coming back. He came over hours before we left to get as much time as possible with me and he brought his little brother who's good friends with my little sister Cythina Jung.

 

He lied on the sofa cuddling me in his arms. His heart was beating normally and he took deep breaths. When I looked up at him his eyes were closed. I cuddled in closer to him hoping one day we'd meet again and resume our lives together. I loved him so much and I want to take him with me to Korea with me and he can meet the rest of my family. I just knew deep down they'd accept him and hope to see us end up together as much as our friends. 

Before we left to go to the airport he gave me one more deep meaningful kiss. My sister watched for kiss while in her head she sung that k-i-s-s-i-n-g song. As my car left to go to the airport he stood in the middle of the street waving goodbye until he was completely out of sight. I tried to hold in the tears after he disappeared it was hard but I managed. 

*later that day in Jose's house in normal POV*

Jose sat in his room, all lights shut off, crying. 

"She's gone." He cried. "And she's not coming back!" 

His little brother Darius tried to confort him but their mom told him to leave him be. His cries could be heard from almost ten feet away. He looked to his TVXQ poster that she had bought him for his 16th brithday. 

*back to Dongho and Emiko*

I finished the story of my first true love and Dongho felt pretty bad for Jose. 

"Poor guy, I feel bad now cause he loved you so much." He said.

"I can't believe it's been so long since I last heard from him. I haven't heard from him since he last woke up from coma." I told him.

"Coma?" Dongho asked worried. "What happened to him."

"He got hit by a car. He woke up but I was so scared I couldn't sleep until I knew he was okay." I murmered. Dongho tried to confort me with a hug before saying.

"Why not call him now?" Dongho suggested. "It'd be nice to finally talk to him right?"

"Alright." I said in English. I called Jose's number but he didn't pick up so I tried calling his mother. "Hello Mrs. Lansinag, It's me Emiko can you tell Jose to answer his phone? I've tried calling him but he won't answer. How is he by the way?" 

There was a long pause before Mrs. Lansinag broke my heart with just three words.

"He's dead Emiko." She cried. "He died three months ago on April 4th." 

My heart was shuttered and I was so speechless I dropped my phone. I couldn't even breath.

My poor Jose.

 

__________________________________

Hai guys~ 

Sorry it took so long for me to update.

Yeah sad chapter I know. 

Btw it's not because of Emiko that Jose died. His cause of death will be revealed in the next chap. 

 

In case you were wondering this is Joseph Lansinag. Nicknamed Jose.