He's in my dreams and meeting my band members

Shin Dongho is in love with me?

I couldn't help but wonder what my life would have been like if I stayed in New Jersey.

Would Joseph be dead?

Would we be together?

What would Katelyn be doing?

I got up and took out a picture I had of him. The only remaining piece of him I had left. He was just all smiling and hugging me and Katelyn and at the bottom it said "The Asian kids of our group. (and only in the whole fricking neighborhood.)" Catherine told me about the rumors that went around the school after he acciidentally died there. 

"People are saying his death is going to start a curse and he's going to take other people with him and crazy like that or that he hangs around in the place he died and just stares at people who pass by. There's also flowers there his picture and a word picture that says In memory of Jose Lansinag." Catherine typed on the chat on facebook. "Other then that nothing new. How's being a big shot celebrity in your country Ms. Jung?"

"You watch Korean pop news?" I asked her

"Well yeah cause my Asians are there. Well two of them the other one is probably in the room with you hugging you as we speak or type which ever you prefer." She replied.

"Still. I can't believe he actually died. I mean why did he have to die?" I typed.

"Because if you died he'd probably be in a deep depression or maybe he died cause god wanted you with Dongho." Catherine said 

"Why do you do this to me?" I asked. "Depressing me like this! He could have been in Dongho's position if I hadn't moved to Korean permantely."

"Sorry. I'm just being an . Seeing it as if it's a movie planned by god to get you and Jose intense amount of shippers and your shippers making videos of you guys while the song In my veins by Andrew Belle. Did you listen to that song yet by the way?" Catherine asked

"NO AND I DON'T WANT TO NOW CAUSE I'LL BE EVEN MORE SAD!" I typed in all caps. Finally calming down I reply. "Have you listened to Ai Uta by GreeeeN yet?"

"Yes! Loved it!" Catherine said. "Well I got to go now. It's my bed time cause you know it's 10:30 here in Jersey! What time is it in S. Korea?"

"11:30am" I typed. "Good night friend say hi to Tommy for me!"

"K. Night bro." She typed before logging off.

I decided to take a nap. I didn't have to be anywhere until 4pm so I closed my eyes and first thing I was Jose smiling as if he was still alive and if I had never moved.

"Come on." He said playfully wearing all black clothing. "The black parade is about to start! Try not to mess up your outfit." He firmly grabs my hand. I look down to see I'm wearing my black Lolita dress my black slip on shoes with black knee high socks and my long straight black hair tied up. He walked over to a emtpy bench where we sat as a bunch of people in black outfits rolled by. Lots of people showed up to see the parade. He placed his arm around my shoulder.

"I never understood the point of this parade." I said looking at him as he smiled and shruged

"I never understood them either I guess it's just for people who like all black like gothic people. I know we're not gothic but I like the parade for some wierd reason. I guess we'll never know." Jose said.

"You're weirder than your reasons." I joked hugging him. As two eight teen year olds we tended to be more childish than we thought. Well he's always been so childish that's one of the many things I loved so much about him. He'd be childish in when it's appropiate to be. 

After the parade there's usually a couple's dance where couples do some close dance. Ofcourse he danced with me he's just that guy. 

I also forgot it was all just dream so I didn't want to wake up because it was the only place where he was alive and we were together. I still loved Dongho but I've known Jose since grade school and we've been a team ever since then. 

Hours later I was woken up by a fellow band memeber saying it was 3:30 and I had to get ready. 

"Emiko, why are you crying?" Kae said as she threw my outfit at me. "You rarely cry." 

"What?" I asked rubbing my wet eyes confirming that I was crying. "Oh I guess it was just a sad dream."

"You were dreaming about that Jose kid weren't you?" Kae asked.

"Yeah. It's been hard to not to since he died." Emiko said.

"If Tao died I'd be the same." Kae said. Choi Kae Li, she is our Chinese memeber born and raised in China and childhood friends with Exo-M and possibly the twin of Chanyeol no one knows. She's also trained in martial arts. Wushu to be specfic. 

The leader is Kim Micha and the oldest of the group. She has strong interests in Choi Minho of SHINee, Choi Siwon, Kim Ryeowook and Lee Sungmin of Super Junior and Luhan of EXO-M. Mostly Choi Minho. They're close friends but he's unaware of her crush on him.

Our maknae Akumu Rei is our Japanese member she has a twin brother named Akuma who's famous in Ireland and Japan. They were both born in Ireland moved to Japan at five years old.

Our band name is 신뢰 translating to Trust. They have been thinking of changing our band name but never got to it but Trust is an okay name. 

 

Kim Micha is 20

I, Jung Eun Kyung (Emiko) am 19 years old turning 20 on May 11th

Choi Kae Li is 19

Akumu Rei is 18

 

 

____________________________________________

So yeah the dream about the black parade is just a dream and idea for a black parade is from the My Chemical Romance song "Welcome to the Black Parade"

Emiko's band mates will be in the story a lot more.

By the way if it says anywhere that Emiko and Dongho are engaged, they're not. They're just dating. 19 is too young to be engaged to someone. Right? So tell me if it says that anywhere.