If Joseph never died and Eun-Kyung never moved.

Shin Dongho is in love with me?

(Joseph's POV)

It's been a week since Eun-Kyung's mother said she was going to move back to Korea permanetly with her kids but it didn't happen and thank god. I don't want to lose Eun-Kyung, I love her, more than Dongho will if they ever started dating. So we're just sitting on the couch I'm playing on my computer she's resting her head on my chest while I look up my ancestors when suddenly I come across something interesting. 

"Mom, you said we're Thai right?" I ask her while she bakes cupcakes. 

"Yeah, well your father is I'm just Filipino. Filipinos rule right Eun-Kyung?" My mom joked. Eun-kyung looked at her confused on what to say.

"I'm Korean.." She murmured 

"I know I'm just messing with you!" My mom laughed thinking she's a comedian we all laughed even though we didn't think it was funny. There's one rule in the Lansinag house: "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" It's true she's got a poster of it in the hallway. "So why do you ask if you're Thai?" 

"Because you mistaked Japan for Thailand." I smirked. My father who's sitting on the couch watching his sports shows slapped his hands on his legs and looked at my mother. 

"You know, You'd think a geography teacher would know the difference between Japan and Thailand!" He joked making my mother unhappy. Oy Vey.....I think that's Hebrew for holy ......

"You can't even spell geography!" My mom yelled

"I can too!" Dad yelled back

"Spell it..." 

"Okay! G-e-o-graph-y."

"Smart ." My mom smirked.

"If it makes you feel better my parents used to have fights like this a lot." Eun-kyung added. "Since my dad is American born and my mom is Korean born he would whenever she got the simple Korean things wrong."

"Atleast she knows the difference between Japan and Thailand!" Dad added laughing, we all just stared at him.

"Eun-kyung, I sense my mother is about to be unhappy so let's leave before that happens." I said leading my girlfriend outside.

"Joseph Langsinag!" My mother yelled. Instantly I thought of shoving Eun-kyung outside and telling her to run while she could so she can doesn't have to experince this. "Why do your friends call you Jose?"

Chills of relief filled me...

"Because I'm Portugese and the name is of that orgin. Jack started it anyway." I replied walking out of the house with Eun-Kyung we made a long walk back to her house. The house she's lived in for almost ten years. There was no sign of anyone else not even our friends which is weird they usually sense us when we're near.

"Jo-hoo never wished me a happy birthday!" Eun-Kyung pouted looking at her laptop. "."

"He's an actor sweetie, he has a lot of work to do and other personal things." I said calming her down.

"Yeah, but he's still getting the picture!" Eun-Kyung replied. "Oh look he sent me a message.." 

From: Kim Ji-hoo

Happy Birthday Eun-kyung. Sorry it's late but I'm working on a movie. My character has two hours to save his boyfriend from the Korean mafia. So he's risking his life for his partner~

Jung Eun-Kyung replies:

sent: April 13th 2014

Kim Ji-hoo

Calm down Hershel! Lol

 

---------------------------------

So yeah since Joseph is alive I figured Ji-hoo should be too~ 

This photo is really funny though xD