If Joseph never died and Eun-Kyung never moved. pt.2

Shin Dongho is in love with me?

(I guess this can be like the begining of the story but Ji-hoo and Joseph are alive. Back in Eun-kyung's POV) 

I sat in the dorm room which I shared with my fellow band memebers of Trust with my laptop in my lap. It's sad how bored I get when I'm alone. I decided to look up people of European/Asian descent to see if I can find my boyfriend Joseph and after scolling down for a while I did. 

Joseph Lansinag, Actor

He was born to a Flipino mother and a father of Flipino, Japanese and Portguese descent. He is the boyfriend and childhood friend of South Korean K-pop star Jung Eun-Kyung of the Korean band Trust. The two decided to start seeing each other when Eun-kyung moved to Korea with her family to become a K-pop star. Despite his milky colored skin Joseph is mostly Flipino. He revealed his childhood nick name to Jose due to his Portguese hereitage his friend Jack Minh was the one who started it by calling him that only to see him reply to it.


"What cha doing?" Kae asked creeping up behind me scaring me. "Oh good you're still alive." 

"I am." I replied closing my laptop. "I am still alive." 

"Were you looking at your boy toy?" Kae asked sounding like a stalker with a erted smile. 

"Yeah. Don't you ever look at pictures of yours?" I asked 

"No I'm not that weird!" Kae replied sarcastically looking away so I can't see her blush.

"Bull!" I shouted. 

"Alright! Alright! I do look at picture of him. Can you blame me? Look at my panda!" Kae cried showing me a picture of Tao in a panda suit using his aegyo to make the picture better. I pat her head and she starts purring like a cat. Fans know her as a very strong, manier than her boyfriend adorable girl. She's rubbing her head into my face making cat noises. 

"Guys, we're gonna be late." Akumu said rushing by grapping her coat. I remembered we're going to appear one a show called "What you didn't know about your hereidity!" Even though I didn't need to know because I know I'm full Korean but it's nice to know if I have any ancestry in early Korean tribes or gangs. 

"I'm excited to know more about my DNA. It'd answer some of these questions I have about my father whom I never met. I don't want to know him anyway I just want to how what he is or was." Kae replied getting up grabbing her phone.

"We've been waiting a month for these results." Akumu replied grabbing her stuff. Evenutally we all left to get to the studio. During the ride I text Jose hoping he wasn't too busy to watch the show.

"I'm not busy. I took the day off to watch the show and Katelyn sent me a text telling me it'll be on soon and I'm like uhhhh I know it's my girlfriend. Isn't Ji-hoo a co-host of that show?" He replied back.  

"Yeah, he got us booked on it and it's his birthday so I got him a present. It's not the best thing but he likes cats so why not?" I texted him. As soon as we got there we were greeted by the guard of the back stage enterance. We were given drinks and some food. Good food mostly sweets and sodas but what ever I'm very skinny so it's probably a good thing. 

"And the results are in!" The host of the show annouced holding the folder of results. "Who goes first?" 

"Kae!" Akumu shouted raising Kae's hand. 

"Alrightly then." The man opened the file with Zhen Jya Lyn/ Choi Kae Li written on it. "We were able to find your father's heredity and a sightly older twin brother. Are you ready?" 

Kae nodded with a big smile on her face.

*cuts to commercial break for five mintues then returns*

"You have a twin brother. You've met him before he's a memeber of the South Korean/Chinese band EXO subgroup EXO-K. His name is Park Chanyeol! You're the twin sister of Park Chanyeol." 

*Meanwhile at the EXO dorm*

Chanyeol spits out his drink. "WHAT?" 

"No wonder why she's weird." Sehun concluded 

"That's cute." D.O smiled

"So she's Contonese-Chinese, Japanese and Korean." Baekhyun figured out.

"She looks more like me..." Kai wandered. "She's y like me but I'm ier.

"Dude that's MY sister!" Chanyeol yelled Kai smiled at him.

*Back to the Studio*

"So my Korean surname is Park. Japanese is Ryuzaki and Chinese is Zhen.. Awesome~" Kae smiled. 

"Who's next?" The host asked. 

"Eun-Kyung should be next." Ji-hoo cut the man off handing him the file with Jung Eun-Kyung written on it. The man took a good look at it while I looked to my phone to see if Jose replied. He didn't... Oh well. I waited for the host to read my file and find some interesting Korean tribes and or gangs. Awesome . "Ready Eun-Kyung?"

I nodded holding Kae's hand and Akumu's hand. Meanwhile at Joseph's apartment Joseph pays close attention to the TV to hear the results of my heredity. Katelyn was sitting on the couch with Daeryong holding his hand tightly.

"Did you know your father was Japanese?" He asked me. I looked at him confused, Ji-hoo looked at the results from over the guys shoulder confused as well.

"My father was Korean..Not Japanese." I replied.

"No, your father was a Japanese mobster named Akarai Akiyama. He moved to Korea adopted his Korean name then moved to America then obviously met your mother and had your brother, you and your sister. Such entertainment right?"

"Hey you wanted an ancestor with a criminal background and you got one kid." Kae pat my back even though she knew I was older. "Should probably speak Japanese a lot more... but anyways...welcome to the club!"

"What club?" I asked her

"The Japanese kids of Trust club. It's not a criminal club but it's something Unnie." Akumu explained. "Should Adapt a Japanese name for you and a Japorean name..."

"Emiko Akiyama?" I suggested.

"Good! Now Japorean." Akumu replied. "Didn't expect you to use your father's surname or what was supposed to be your surname."

"Emiko Jung." I replied. "I guess I'll change my idol name to that. Or just Emiko."

"Alright." Akumu smiled. "Ji-hoo oppa why do you keep playing with your hair?" She asked.

"Bad hair day I guess?" He replied trying to get it right. 

"Oppa I'm going to give you some advice from my idol, comdian George Carlin about bad hair days." Kae spoke up. "It is mean but just remember that I love you!" 

"Okay cool. What is it?"  

"Put on a hat and go to work you shallow prick." Kae requoted.

"You watch too much dark humor dongsang." Ji-hoo laughed.

____________________________

Interesting huh? My orginally full Japanese OC gets to be Japanese in a story where she only is supposed to be Korean. c8 c8 c8

I know I have Kae say she watches George Carlin a lot so I just want you to know that he is her favorite comedian.

Here have a lil bio

Birth name: Zhen Jia Lyn

Korean: Choi Kae Li/ Park Chaneun

Interests:

Comedians like George Carlin, Sam Kinison, Jim Gaffican and Dennis Leary

LGBT culture

European men and culture, mostly German culture 

Asian culture her backgrounds: Japan, Korea, China

Huang ZiTao 

Anime and Japanese music

____

I'll give more lil bios with in each chap.